Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sitting on the steps (open to all, join at ny time no matter the post number)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

sitting on the steps (open to all, join at ny time no matter the post number) Empty
PostSubject: sitting on the steps (open to all, join at ny time no matter the post number)   sitting on the steps (open to all, join at ny time no matter the post number) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 pm

I sat on the steps outside of cabin sixteen. I got up, and walked around sitting on each set of steps, for no real reason. Once I got back to my stair set, I went and sat on the grounds in the middle. I summoned a few snowflakes to come down towards me, and they melted as they fell. I laughed at my failure, and payed down with my arms crossed behind my back.
Back to top Go down

sitting on the steps (open to all, join at ny time no matter the post number)
Page 1 of 1