Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

it's a matter of time before we all run out [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

it's a matter of time before we all run out [private] Empty
PostSubject: it's a matter of time before we all run out [private]   it's a matter of time before we all run out [private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:42 pm

Aaliyah was the happiest she had been since she first ended up on that hill a few days ago. It bothered her that she couldn't remember anything, but there wasn't much she could about. Sh heard that the others found on the hill could barely remember what happened too. At roast she wasn't alone, that eased her worries a bit.

Although she was technically still supposed to be at the infirmary, one of the whalers let her leave for a bit. It took a few minutes of convincing, but the healer finally agreed. She gave Aaliyah three hours to do whatever she wanted in camp. Like any other daughter of Athena, she went to the library. She could spend hours roaming the place and picking out books. It was practically a hobby to her. It was so quiet there. She missed going to the library everyday with a mug of coffee, a snack, and a long book. She'd spend a few hours there before she went back to her cabin to read in her bunk. It was an everyday task for her before she ended up on the hill, bloody.

Aaliyah was picking out only a few books as she kept checking the time. She was usually quick at picking books out. For some reason, she was taking longer than she usually did. She couldn't decide on a book. Shakespeare or Charles Dickens? Decisions, decisions that she had to make relstively quickly. By the time it was two out of the three hours, she had a few books picked out. She checked them out and made her way back to the infirmary. The moment she walked out the door she knocked into someone, causing her to drop her books all over the ground. Great, just great. This had to happen to me, She thought to herself. "My apologies. I wasn't looking where I was going." Aaliyah said as she bent done to pick up her books.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: it's a matter of time before we all run out [private]   it's a matter of time before we all run out [private] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 1:22 pm

it's a matter of time before we all run out [private] Tumblr_lvi12pPoMJ1qj2x87o2_500_large

Chul Dae Bong
this isn't a fairy tale, so

Chul didn't like these campers that came from no where. She hated them so much she didn't even interact with any of them. She did see one of them, a boy and she just brushed right past him. What she really wanted to do was take her dagger out and stab him in the stomach and get rid of him. That would've been great for her, one less person to worry about. However, there was a crowd so she wasn't able to do that that day. Chul wanted answers and she didn't want to go talk to them because she knew that they themselves didn't know what was wrong with them. Chul needed to research herself and find answers of what could be going wrong and what these campers were.

Chul need to go to the library. There had to be books about some thing like this. Chul grabbed her shoes putting them on and she headed to the library. She checked her side to make sure her dagger was with her, just in case she had trouble along the way. Chul made her way and she was walking to the entrance. She looked to her side for just a second and she bumped into someone. Chul heard books fall and she cussed under her breath. she heard the girls voice apologizing and Chul looked seeing who it was.

It was one of those campers that was found. Chul growled and she rolled her eyes "Obviously not." Chul said and continued walking kicking one of the books along with her. Chul stopped looking down at the book and she shrugged her shoulders and continued walking.
Outfit

don't go looking for a happy ending

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: it's a matter of time before we all run out [private]   it's a matter of time before we all run out [private] I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Aaliyah was taken aback by the girl's words. She almost wanted to laugh out loud. Who did this girl think she was? Aaliyah had just been through hell and back, and this random girl had to be rude to her. She wanted to make it back to the infirmary in time, but she wanted to say something to the other demigod. She wasn't going to let this girl do whatever she wanted. She didn't understand why people like her had to be mean, there wasn't a reason for you to be inconsiderate to people. She'd never met this girl before in her life. When the girl kicked her book, that was the last straw. No one kicked Hamlet on her watch. Aaliyah picked up one of the heaviest books she had and threw it at the girl. She would've aimed for her head, but she didn't want to knock her out anything. She just wanted to do something to get her angry.

Aaliyah stood up with a smirk and crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't have a weapon with her because she didn't think she'd end up in a fight near the library, but she'd never back down from a fight. "I hate to burst your bubble, but the world doesn't revolve around you, sweetie. So get used to it." She spat venomously. Aaliyah picked up the rest of her books before turning away. She only had less than half an hour left before she'd have to go back, and her instincts told her this fight was far from over.

ooc- sooo sorry for the late reply I just kept putting it off

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: it's a matter of time before we all run out [private]   it's a matter of time before we all run out [private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:29 pm

it's a matter of time before we all run out [private] Tumblr_na7a303FsX1qg5nyao3_500

Chul Dae Bong
this isn't a fairy tale, so

Chul could feel the presence of the girl still standing where she dropped her books. It didn't bother her that she kicked the book and she really could care less about it. Chul wasn't far when she felt something heavy hit her back. Chul went down on one knee hearing the girlś voice. Chul growled under her breath.This girl din know who she was messing with. Chul stood up and dusted her knees off and then turned around watching the girl walking away. Not really wanting to start a fight in the library but right now Chul didn't care. She wasn going to use her weapon on the girl, well not yet. Chul walked over to the girl and grabbed her shoulder turning her around and shoved her as hard as she could out of the library. She wouldn't dare start a fight inside, but outside of the library would be just fine.

Chul watched seeing the books on the floor because she shoved the girl. She grabbed the book she threw at her, and threw it at the girl too. ¨Obviously it doesn't because if it did, you and your friends from the hill would be dead.¨ Chul spat back at her. Chul crossed her arms looking down at the girl ¨And you get used to wanting to be killed, because once this camp figures out why you guys came from no where, theyĺl want you dead. And Iĺl be the first to draw blood.¨ Chul gave an evil smirk.
Outfit

don't go looking for a happy ending

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's a matter of time before we all run out [private]   it's a matter of time before we all run out [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's a matter of time before we all run out [private]
Page 1 of 1