Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

*carefully steps around noob detector*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayax

*carefully steps around noob detector* Empty
PostSubject: *carefully steps around noob detector*   *carefully steps around noob detector* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Hallo! Uh...I had a whole great introduction in mind, but it all went bye-bye when the page finally loaded. I got my characters posted way late last night (or super early this morning...), and they've already been approved. Yay! I'm not at all new to RPing (it's going on 2 years, I think...), but I'm clearly new here. I'm looking forward to meeting people and RPing with y'all! If you want a thread with any of my charries, just drop me a PM!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: *carefully steps around noob detector*   *carefully steps around noob detector* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Take away the x from your name and you have my real name. Around this site though I'm known as Rhyme. Welcome to CHB, the place for crazy people demigods. Feel free to hang out in the chatbox or RP with people. I have Bane open if you're looking for somebody. By the way, Hailey is sexy. O.o
Back to top Go down
Mayax

PostSubject: Re: *carefully steps around noob detector*   *carefully steps around noob detector* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Nice to meet you Maya/Rhyme. I read Bane's charrie sheet, and he sounds like a pretty interesting guy. I wouldn't mind doing an RP with him. Which charrie of mine would you want to RP with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *carefully steps around noob detector*   *carefully steps around noob detector* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Hm....maybe Bane can hit on Hailey for the lulz. XD You choose the location. I don't mind making the thread myself.
Back to top Go down
Mayax

PostSubject: Re: *carefully steps around noob detector*   *carefully steps around noob detector* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Ooh, that would be fun! XD Hrm...how about we put it...in the stables? Animals and Hailey go together like peanut butter and jelly, so she's bound to spend quite a bit of time there. If you don't like that idea, the woods or the strawberry fields would be a good place, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *carefully steps around noob detector*   *carefully steps around noob detector* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: *carefully steps around noob detector*   *carefully steps around noob detector* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:15 pm

hey mayax... welcome to the site... let's RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *carefully steps around noob detector*   *carefully steps around noob detector* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*carefully steps around noob detector*
Page 1 of 1