Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First steps..errr glides??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

First steps..errr glides?? Empty
PostSubject: First steps..errr glides??   First steps..errr glides?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:20 pm

Ethan glared at the wicked ice that lay before him. Ice...natures greatest weapon and also Ethan's greatest enemy. He had never learned to ice skate in the mortal world but had heard that it was fun. Finally, with great courage Ethan began to step towards the ice and slowly but surely tried to keep his mental strength. To be honest, Ice just flat-out scared Ethan to death and although he wanted to not do this He knew that he had to do it. A slow tentative step on the ice was the marking of a bad day for the young boy. Ethan immediately slipped and fell over. As he stumbled to his feet he tried to keep his composure. But deep in his heart he knew that he was about to cry, the lump in his throat was too big by now. He shakily tried to calm himself down breathing in and out but to no avail. Ethan cried.. -Ethan Son of Demeter 10 Years

Last edited by Mako on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: First steps..errr glides??   First steps..errr glides?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:50 pm

As I walked towards the Ice patch I saw someone who was going to try and ice skate. I watched for a couple seconds and when i saw him fall i rushed over to the boy and to help him to his feet. "Hey" i shouted "You need some help?" i hit the Ice patch running and slid right up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: First steps..errr glides??   First steps..errr glides?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:53 pm

Ethan fought back the tears best he could for a moment. His ears roaring with anger as he noticed an older kid call out to him. "uhm.." Ethan stumbled for a moment trying to deal with his utter embarrassment and figure out what to say. "I guess i'm okay...would you mind giving me a hand here? I'm a bit..uhm...new?...to this?" He said shakily as he began to get up.- Ethan Son of Demeter 10 years old
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: First steps..errr glides??   First steps..errr glides?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:09 am

"Ahh don't mention it. I'm Leo. Who are you?" i asked helping him to his feet. As i helped him to his feet i saw something i haven't seen in awhile and that was fear. "hey no need to fear me i'm just trying to help you." i said
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: First steps..errr glides??   First steps..errr glides?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:15 am

Ethan scoffed, regaining his charisma. "I'm not afraid of you! i'm afraid ...well...well..i'm afraid of the ice.." He said as he looked down in shame. Ethan wasn't a fan of being afraid and always tried to conquer his fears. As soon as Ethan got up and began to walk to stretch out his legs, he slipped again. Ethan let out a high pitched cry as he fell again. Now there was no way he could keep his cool.-Ethan Son of Demeter 10 Years Old
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: First steps..errr glides??   First steps..errr glides?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:22 am

"Afraid of ice? I'm not judging you because i'm afraid of Fire." i replied sliding over to him."Come on. Take my hand."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: First steps..errr glides??   First steps..errr glides?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:38 am

Ethan was hesitant at first. He inched over to the older boy and slowly took his hand. He tried as hard as he could to keep his footing which was hard since his knees were shaking so hard. It was terrifying for him to be on the ice fully and Ethan ended up just wanting to go home. Luckily, Ethan told his stupid mind to shut up and get with the program. -Ethan Son of Demeter 10 Years old
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: First steps..errr glides??   First steps..errr glides?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:51 am

"There we go. Nice and steady." i said helping him to his feet. "you know i could teach you how to get over a fear i had to get over the fear of suffering once after my Mom died. So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: First steps..errr glides??   First steps..errr glides?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:56 am

Ethan hesitated for a minute, He felt the chilly winter air and shivered. "Yes! Thanks so much!" The boy exclaimed in utter joy. Finally, he could get over his fears of ice and skating. Ethan had decided he liked this boy. "So..whats your name?" he asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: First steps..errr glides??   First steps..errr glides?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:29 pm

I sighed. "The name is Leo." i said looking around. "Right. Take my hand and follow my movements" i said putting my hand out. "After this Ice will be nothing. i said. I started singing a song my mom and i used to sing all the time.
Into the night
Desperate and broken
The sound of a fight
Father has spoken

We were the kings and queens of promise
We were the victims of ourselves
Maybe the children of a lesser God
Between heaven and hell
Heaven and hell

Into your eyes
Hopeless and taken
We stole our new lives
Through blood and name
In defense of our dreams
In defense of our dreams

Between heaven and hell
Heaven and hell

The age of man is over
A darkness comes and all
These lessons that we've learned here
Have only just begun

Between heaven and hell

We are the kings
We are the queens
We are the kings
We are the queens

* Mako Shamrock Green is when Leo is singing a song from before he found out he was a Half-Blood*[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First steps..errr glides??   First steps..errr glides?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First steps..errr glides??
Page 1 of 1