Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Vicks gave him a small, smile, one only he had been able to receive. She bit her lip, looking down for a moment before looking back up at him. "W-We should get back to work..." she trailed, looking over at the books and papers now on the floor.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 Tumblr_lro4u5F67u1qldh1uo1_500
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"Oh... right. Lets get to work." he said, trying to focus back to their work. He couldn't concentrate though. All he could think was about what just happened. It felt so... so real, but at the same time, it didn't seem all that possible. Sighing, he picked up the last few papers and placed them back on the table. He was glad that they were the only people in the library at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm

After a few minutes of trying to focus again, Vicks put her head on the table, and groaned. "I. Cannot. Focus. One. Bit." she said, making sure each word came out from her previous position. Her hair fell around her face, making her voice sound lsightly muffled.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 Tumblr_lro4u5F67u1qldh1uo1_500
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake sighed, he couldn't focus either. Setting his book down, he stood up. "Break?" he asked her. He couldn't concentrate, neither could she, why not just take a break or just call it quits for tdoay? There wasn't a point in doing something when you didn't have an interest in it.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Vicks sighed, "Lets just stop for today. it's already..." she looked at the clock, "6 at night." she sighed, running her hand through her hair quickly. She looked at him, "So... what now?" she asked after a few minutes of silence between them.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake didn't really know... should he ask her out? Should he just leave her hanging? "I dunno..." he said, trailing off. He was builing up the courage to ask her out, but it wasn't coming. That wasn't helping him at all, he wasn't going to rely on some magical urge to tell me to ask her out, he needed to ask her out himeslf. He stopped, taking a deep breath, he asked her, "willyougooutwithme?".
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Vicks looked at him, stunned for a second. "I uh..um.. uh..." she stuttered through it, "Y-Yeah. Sure." she answered after getting articulate again. She looked at him, she still couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that a guy liked her, and had just asked her out. In what world did that happen to her, of all people?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:04 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake smiled, looking away so that she wouldn't notice that he was slightly blushing. "So um... tomorrow, I'll meet you at Thalia's tree at the usual time?" he asked. He honestly had no idea where he would take her, but he would take her out to... some nicer place and stuff or something.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Vicks saw him blush and smiled slightly. "Yeah. Okay. I'll meet you there then." She looked down for a moment... "Uh... what kind of thing should I wear?" she asked nervously. It was a weird and awkward question to ask, from both points she was guessing.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:28 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake didn't really know, so he just decided to blurt something out and improvise later on. "Casual I guess..." he said, hoping that he wouldn't regret making this desicion later on. If it were one thing that annoys him is when he makes the wrong choice and screws everything up. Even little things like clothes. It was one of his major pet peeves.

Standing there for a few awkward seconds, he decided that he was getting tired. Before turning around that making his way back to his cabin, he quickly pecked her on the lips and turned around, feeling giddy and nervous at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 122yu1d
Victoria (Vicks) Gallagher

She looked at him, "Okay. Good. Because I own next to nothing that's formal." she smiled, giving a small laugh. When he turned around to leave she touched her lips gently.

What had happened in the events of the past few minutes? It was all a haze in her mind, all the way back to her cabin, where she kept the smile off of her face until she was alone, a goofy grin appearing.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:50 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake had arrived early for no particular reason. He was listening to some song on his iPod, waiting for Vicks to come along. His emerald green eyes scanned around camp, looking for her. He sighed, realizing that he was probably the only one alive who would arrive 20 minutes early, she obviously wouldn't. He just made an effort to be on time; a huge effort.

Sitting down on the grass, leaning against Thalia's tree, he put his playlist on shuffle, which played one of his favourite songs. He hummed along slightly and he began to drift off into his own little world of music. . .
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Vicks walked timidly to Thalia's tree. She saw Jake and smiled slightly She was wearing a simple black tee shirt with dark red skinny jeans and some converse.

"Hey stranger." she smiled. She bit her lip.

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:15 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake smiled, playing along with her little charade. "Sup unknown person?" he said jokingly. To most other people, she would look intimidating, but to him, she looked... dazzling. For some strange reason, he had found her beautiful unlike all those girls with tans, slender arms, flawless skin, she had seemed real. Her beauty had surpassed all that. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:26 pm

She smiled. He was extremely good looking. She still had to wonder.... why her? She pushed the thought away. She looked at him, "I was taught not to talk to strangers." she winked.

She looked at him, "Where are we going?" she asked, raising an eyebrow towards him.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:31 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"And where are we going? That's a secret I'll never tell." he said a teasing smile rather apparent on his lips, doing a rather well job on imitating Gossip Girl. "No, I honestly have no idea. Where would you like to go?" he asked her. He knew he probably just broke some girl code on not planning a date, especially the first one. Apparently first dates meant alot to girls.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Vicks smiled. "Nice planning, smart one." she joked, ruffling his hair slightly. "I don't really care..." she thought for a moment, "I've never..." she laughed at herself. "It's gonna sound silly, but.. I've never been to the Statue of Liberty..." she laughed at herself.

"Silly, right?" she asked, shaking her head;
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:44 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake chuckled, "No, not silly at all." he said, flashing her a smile that not many people got from him. He felt so. . . free? when he spent time with her. She never judged her, and he didn't judge her. He hated how everyone was expecting so much of a grandson of Athena AND Apollo. For some reason, that meant that he had to be perfect at all times.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:53 pm

She smiled. Her hand held his without thinking. "It's silly. I've lived here since I was 5.. and never seen it." she let a small laugh escape her lips.

"That's..." she did the math in her head, "13 years living in New York." she smiled. "Have you seen it?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3