Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

tell me where am i supposed to go

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

tell me where am i supposed to go Empty
PostSubject: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:10 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_n7aeo5Fji71qghhsvo1_500
Introduction
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:11 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_n7aeo5Fji71qghhsvo2_500
Navigation

Resources:
Character Topic
Private Message

Characters:
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:29 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_n7aeo5Fji71qghhsvo4_500
rules
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:57 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_n034eyU6BJ1qghhsvo2_500
General Plots

• Road Trip. Such a basic plot, yet still so fun. Based on my current character's I'd say you'd have to force Cale or Zave to go on this, but Finnegan and Samuel would love it. Now I'm talking a convertible, just chilling as you travel the country jamming out to your favorite songs having fun. I can do this with two people or a whole group, I'm not picky.
  • idk
  • this will be edited

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:58 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_inline_mtqnu27TyN1r9cek9
Xavier Reid Hastings

Relationships:
  • Olix-- might be a thing in the future. [Xavier/Oliver Hayes]

Plots:
  • Best Friend -- Xavier needs a close friend, someone who gets him. They can be little assholes together, and like yeah idk. [character must be male, around the same age as Xavier, and preferably not a son of Zeus.]
  • Fall guy-- Someone that's considered a "friend", they take the blame for some of his ideas that aren't quite successful. He doesn't hate them, but they're easy to manipulate and he saw the chance and took it.
  • Female Best Friend-- She's about the only person who can force Xavier to do anything, around her he's nice and a decent human because he's afraid of what she might do. Otherwise, they're like the typical best friends, telling each other everything, laughing, just being goofy. [Must be around the same age as Xavier.]
  • More plots to be added.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:35 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_n8swnvlfG21r8j1j3o1_500
Malachy Colin Hayden

Relationships:
  • none

Plots:
  • Friends. Yeah, Malachy could use some friends, just people to hangout with and do dumb stuff. It would be nice if they were male and around his age.
  • i can't think of anything else rn

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:41 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go 0d60b20f0020ab2f5313644a
Samuel Trenton Mercer

Relationships:

• Kamuel-- not quite sure [Samuel/Kalina]

Plots:

Siblings. Samuel is the leader of the Hephaestus cabin, he should interact with his siblings right? Whether it be just talking, or actually forming a friendship. He just needs to do his job and actually talk to his siblings.
    Best Friend. Samuel could use a best friend, someone who he can talk to, someone who gets him to have fun. I would like his best friend to be male and around his age, give or take a year.
    Drinking Buddy. He used to be a pretty big drinker, so I'd like if your character could get him into drinking again. Again, I'd prefer male around his age but female around his age works just as well.

Last edited by firelord zuko on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:50 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_inline_molotzQmvt1ri7wtn
Finnegan Isaac Hayes

Relationships:

• Finoby-- dating, it's a bit complicated [Finnegan/Toby]
  • Oliver Hayes-- twin brother; not the most stable of relationships.

Plots:

• Nerd Friends. I want someone that Finnegan is able to have extremely long and nerdy conversations with, whether they be about superheros, or science. It doesn't matter just as long as it's nerdy. I'd also like them to have debates from time to time. I'd like this person to be around his age. I am accepting multiple people for this plot.
  • Female Best Friend. I want someone who he can have fun with, someone who encourages him to try new things. But at the same time, I want someone who's willing to just chill and have movie marathons. Must be around his age.
  • Male Best Friend. They wouldn't be quite as close as Finn and his female best friend but Finn goes to him when he needs advice. They
  • Bully. Finn's a pretty timid and easily scared kid, it would be interesting to see someone pick on him and see how he handles it. They can make fun of him, call him names, hit him anything really. I'd like them to be his age or older, and gender does not matter.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:56 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_m0etvkp0j11r64gm2
Caleb Reese Edwards

Relationships:

• Caletian-- "dating?" [Cale/Sebastian].

Plots:

• Nemesis. I want someone that Cale absolutely can not stand, and they can't stand him either. They can be out to get one another, always trying to sabotage the other. Just extremely competitive. [Male, his age.]
  • Friend. Cale doesn't strike me as very friendly so it would be interesting to see him be nice to someone for once, seeing as he's not that nice of a person. [around his age, not gender specific]
  • Best Friend. Someone who Cale knows he can trust, and he's not afraid to be open around them. He wants to be able to just talk with them. Also, I want them to be the only person he's told about his dementia. [uh around his age, not gender specific]

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:57 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_mgv7nvhBMu1rkozyzo1_500
Trace Aaron Finch

Relationships:
  • none

Plots:
  • Friends. Trace is extremely friendly, he could use some close friends. Gender's not specific, but it would be nice if they were around his age.
  • Best Friend. Trace needs someone who he can talk to, someone who gets him to try new things and to have fun. I'd like this friend to be his age and either a boy or girl, it's not specific.
  • Crushes. Trace is extremely naive and he doesn't really get relationships or how they work, so it would be funny to see someone have a crush on him and how he'd handle it. He might return the feelings, he might not. It depends honestly, he'd most likely just be extremely confused about what to do. This is not gender specific at all, but once again someone around his age please.

Last edited by Rebekah Mikaelson on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:57 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

reserved
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:58 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:58 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

canons
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:10 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_n034eyU6BJ1qghhsvo3_500

This topic is now open for plotting, feel free to post here or pm me if you are interested in anything. And if you have you're own plot idea you'd like to try, feel free to mention it!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:25 pm

tell me where am i supposed to go Beauty3

Kalina & Samuel; Hi I need more Kamuel in my life okay <33 They need like way more drama and such because why not and idk I just need more of this ok

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_mugf72khKG1sj92x4o1_500

Kagami & Samuel; Not even gonna pretend to be ashamed of this I need this k? K. So basically Kagami is a kitsune (not the nice kind tho oops she's actually hella evil), and she's in camp to basically cause chaos wherever she goes. She can shapeshift into anyone who she's seen before, and Kalina sort of accidentally led her to camp oopsies. I think it'd actually be pretty awesome to do something between these two sometime because basically like imagine the difference between Elena and Katherine and you've got it (Elena being Kalina and Katherine being Kagami in this situation of course). She could manipulate him maybe, make him think she's Kalina and therefore cause problems with them? Idk, that's just one idea. If there's anyone from his past or something, she could always be them ;)

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_mwzygum3HE1r28isyo1_500

Karma & Caleb; Okay honestly not sure what I'm doing here but I was thinking these two could have pretty interesting interactions. As a son of Hades, he's pretty powerful, and she likes power. In fact, she's actually a pretty powerful daughter of Hecate-- but she's got no control whatsoever. I'm not sure where I'm going, but I think a meeting between these two could be fun, because of that.

tell me where am i supposed to go Tumblr_m7jg6sJGP91rr648i

Eden & Samuel; Okay oops another one of Samuel. Idk I know you'd prefer male but I'm offering Eden as tribute for drinking buddy because that's her type of thing. She's gonna be in camp permanently very soon (Actually she will by the end of august whether it's written out or not) so she'll be available for drinking topics and such owo/

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Kalina & Samuel; I am extremely down for this, I always need some Kamuel in my life.

Kagami & Samuel; I like this idea a lot, let's do it.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:30 pm

faye and finnegan should be nerd bros, yes? i think so.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:59 pm

@moonie: yes i agree with that completely. shall I make a topic?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:11 pm

sure! sounds great
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Dylan can have a crush on Trace??
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 10:15 pm

sure thing, can you ake a topic?
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Yes I will. where would you like it??
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:10 am

yo cassie & finn should be buds yes?
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell me where am i supposed to go   tell me where am i supposed to go I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tell me where am i supposed to go
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next