Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} Empty
PostSubject: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} Tumblr_kxclunx0bk1qzanm2o1_500_large

Skylar Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

˜˜˜˜˜

Skye walked past the Mess Hall, and noticing it was empty, a smile came upon her lips. Ah... the possibilities... she thought. Looking around for a moment, she noticed no one was around. She walked up to the darkened area, and stepped in. It wasn't too dark, and there was enough light.

The tables and the floor were clean. Her footsteps echoed across the space as she walked to the Poseidon table. The Cabin Leader thought of what she could do in here, knowing there were a few things she could do if someone was with her...

˜˜˜˜˜

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37933500
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Jared Frost.

Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} 2cdk7wj

I used ice to slide into the mess hall. I was following Skye. Hey... I'm not a stalker... ish. Just kinda... awesome and... yeah. SHUT UP! I smirked and walked uo behind Skye.
"Hey," I said with a slight smile. I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her. But I could tell she didn't just want to... 'hug'.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:01 am

˜˜˜˜˜

"Hey," she said right back to Jared. Skye had almost sensed someone following her, but didn't say anything. She reached up and kissed him on the cheek. "Did ya have fun following me?" she asked with a smile, just playing with him. She took his hand so he would sit down next to her. Skye hated the fact she had to sit with her siblings. She wished for some freedom to sit with her friends or her fiancee.

˜˜˜˜˜
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:55 am

Jared Frost.

Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} 2cdk7wj

I smirked and took a seat next to her. "Hey," I smiled and looked at Skye. So beautiful. I almost didn't hear her next question.
"Oh! Uh... yeah," I smiled. "You're fun to follow. You lead to potentially fun places like this..." I said and noticed the door closing. Ohhhh crap. I jumped to my feet, and tried to open both doors. Locked. Won't be open for at least two or three hours. We can... talk... for three hours... right? Or... A smirk creeped across my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:46 pm

˜˜˜˜˜

"Locked?" she asked. Skye stood up for a moment and looked around. Everything was clean, and empty. "Oh well..." Inside, her heart may have been beating just a little faster. "So... I'm Cabin Leader now..." she said.

˜˜˜˜˜

Last edited by Wicked Skye on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Jared Frost.

"Yeah," I said to her, locked, comment. I shrugged and walked back to Skye. Oh well indeed. The smirk continued to fill up my face as I took her hand in mine. Her next comment was one of the things I had hoped for.
"You won?" I saked, knowing the answer. I gave her a hug. "That's great!" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:05 pm

˜˜˜˜˜

Skye smiled. "Yeah. I got my own room. It's pretty sweet. With a pool and everything," she said. She hugged him back, and then kissed him. They hadn't really talked or been together since the time at the hotel. There wasn't a roof to the mess hall, so Skye laid down on the cool marble floor to look at the clear sky. The stars glittered, and the wind was cool. "So, what have you been up to?" she asked.

˜˜˜˜˜

Last edited by Wicked Skye on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Jared Frost.

"Awesome," I smiled. I realized just then... there was no ceiling and the doors... guh... idiot. I face-palmed myself, knowing how much I failed. FAIL FAIL FAIL. I lay down next to her, trying not to fail again while I did so.
"Ummm... does... sitting on my arse, and listening to music count?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:16 pm

˜˜˜˜˜

Skye smiled again. "It sure does count. I've been busy with getting the cabin together..." she said, slightly letting her words hang. She brushed the hair out of her face before she took his hand. The sky was clear and beautiful, and that wasn't a big surprise for her. The sky was always clear.

˜˜˜˜˜
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Jared Frost.

"Maybe you'd like to show me your new room?" I said with a smile. Of course that was just a move. It was a smooth move. I feel like straightening my bow tie and strutting all the way around the world only to come back and still strut in place... wow... where the hell did that come from?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:59 pm

˜˜˜˜˜

Skye tilted her head to the side, looking at him now. Her hair was on the floor, the clean, shiny, flawless marble floor. "Why do I have the feeling you want to do more than just look at my room?" she asked him with a devilish smile. It played upon her lips, she being unable to keep it from reappearing. "Maybe I'll show it to you. Maybe..." she said as she leaned over and kissed him. She didn't pull away from the kiss, somehow egging it on.

˜˜˜˜˜
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Jared Frost.

I smirked. "And what if I am?" I replied, laughing slightly. She didn't look like she minded, her grin said almost as if she wanted it.
"Maybe a little wine, swimming, dinner, having a nice date all in al-" Next thing I know, her lips are pressed against mine. Oh. Alright then. I expected her to pull away, but no, that's not her style. I decided to pull away myself, teasing her.
"Well, then, let's get to that room shall we?" I said, standing up and offering her a hand to help her up and... for her to guide me to her cabin room.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 pm

˜˜˜˜˜

"Oh how nice. Let the gentleman get the lady drunk. Yeah, we all know where that road leads..." she said. She smirked, and took his hand. Off to the door they went, where she bent right in front of the handle. During her years at camp, she learned a few tricks from the Hermes campers. She pulled a bobby-pin from her pocket, chewed on it for a moment, pulling the rubber tip off. She slid the bobby-pin into place in the lock, and the door swung open.

"And that's," Skye paused for dramatic effect, "Boys and girls, how you pick a lock." She walked out the door, throwing a little swing in her walk just for the heck of it.

˜˜˜˜˜
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look! The Mess Hall is empty! That gives us a chance to do something we're not supposed to! {SAM THE BOY WONDER}
Page 1 of 1