Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) Empty
PostSubject: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Vicks got her swords, practicing on the dummy, slashing it right and left in blind anger from not training hard enough in the past week. She couldn't keep track of how long she had to train anymore, the notebook was gone. She had been stupid, it was her way of being able to keep her sane.. that boy probably got rid of it after reading it, and didn't want to talk to her again, nor did she.

It was obvious he hated her.Everyone hated her, she was Bloody Vicks Gallagher for crying out loud. Jake. His name. The last thing he had said to her was his name, then he had simply walked off.

She sighed, taking a quick break to get a drink and cool down before she started running, then it would be combat again, then running, then working on her muscles, then finishing off with tearing a dummy to shreds, and cooling off by.. yet again.. running. It was what she always had done.

She couldn't believe that the boy didn't read anything when he had found it that one day, it sidetracked her for a moment, why didn't he? A normal, nosy person would've read it, and then.. considering who they were, make fun of her, taunt her, or simply stay out of her way. Either of the choices were to be picked by a total of four people that she had trusted when she was younger. one of them was even Mr. D. He now avoided her, she hadn't seen him since she was 8.

She sighed, going back to to track to start running, after a while she was at a good pace, and was interupped when she ran into something with her eyes closed. She didn't think anything was in the middle of the track,s he ahd been running it for 10 years.

She opened her eyes to see...
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Jake had started to find it ironic that he would run into Vicks here of all places. The arena was the last place where he would ever look, that's probably why he's never seen the girl before at camp. He was usually the one in the library, reading, but he had decided to take a walk today.

~CRAPPY POST. I'LL MAKE MY POSTS LONGER LATER ON.~
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:05 am

Vicks stopped, frozen for a second, her hands on his chest for a moment. "Um Uh...S-Sorry." she said quietly, her hands slowly leaving him and she put a distance between them. Jake, the guy that hadn't yelled at her... hadn't given her sympathy, the boy that when.. given the chance, didn't read the notebook. She bit her lip slightly, so it was un-noticable. "Hi..." she trailed, stuffing her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) Tumblr_lx7c5pbJDa1r68kv0o1_5001
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake was starting to question the gods. What the hell did they want this time? Didn't they get enough out of being immortal? Why couldn't they just leave their kids alone for once and bother the mortals or something. He was starting to get really annoyed. If she wanted him to get rid of her journal for her, walking into him however many times after that wasn't exactly going to help. Besides, this was really, really awkward.

He felt her nervousness radiating off her when she stuffed her hands in her pockets. "Sup?" he said casually, as if he didn't find this awkward one bit. He was panicking on the inside, he had never really been in a situation like this; at all. He was used to reacting to certain situations like every other situation, act calm.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Vicks hid all her emotions from him. He of all people couldn't see her. She sighed, rubbing the drops of her sweat off of her forehead. "Just running, until some idiot thought it would be smart to get in my way." she said, her usual manner returning. "Now I'm five minutes behind." she said briskly, going over to the bench, half jogging towards it as she got a drink, getting a small towel to wipe off her face for a moment. "What about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:05 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"I got tired of being inside all the time." he said. He enjoyed the library, but too much time in place wasn't exactly fun. It ruined the whole point of being occupied. Besides, he needed some fresh air.

~Ugh, it's a one liner. So sorry.~
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Vicks sighed, "So you spend all your time inside?" she asked, who did that? Didn't everyone else train endlessly like her? Didn't hey all want to leave as much as she did? Didn't they want to be ready for anything when they did.. in fact have to leave?" she tilted her head slightly. "I'm barely inside..." she trailed slightly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:14 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"I don't train much. I'm usually the one planning the battle strategy and stuff." he said. He was mostly reading on medical stuff. He wanted to be a doctor when he got outta here. It wasn't like he was trapped here though, he just felt like he needed to be here for a little more till he left camp and went on his own.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Vicks looked at him for a moment more before looking down. "At least you're smart..." she trailed quietly. She sighed, getting her bag together for a moment. She would stop training for the day, it went against everything for her, but all the same, she sighed, "The only thing I could be is a fighter..." she said again, "Athena kids always get good jobs." she continued quietly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:28 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"Apollo kids are made fun of for their cabin leaders. It just so happens that every single one of them seem stuck up to the other cabins." he pointed out. He believed that she could get a good job, she just needed to chose what she wanted to do. He could help her if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Vicks nodded, "I couldn't live another second without knowing that, thank you so much." she said, a strong monotone holding. She got her bag up off the bench quickly, and tripped on her own feet, falling onto Jake. "Dammit!" she cursed, falling down in top of him. She blushed slightly. She looked into his eyes for a moment. Wow... she stopped herself. No, she wasn't about to think this. No. Her hair hung in front of her face, due to shock, she was unable to move.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:40 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake was freaking out inside, outside however, was a totally different thing. He froze, not knowing what to do. He felt a bit violated, but at the same time, he felt the need to tell her to get off him. Something was stopping him from saying that though. He just looked at her blankly.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Vicks frowned at herself. She was being stupid, as usual. She got up quickly, getting her bag that had fallen. "Sorry." she mumbled. She went over to get her skateboard, which had by now turned from her butterfly swords into her skateboard once again. she kicked it up. She looked at him for a moment, a look of curiosity before she sighed.

"Well then. I guess I won't see you around..." she trailed, "I'm leaving camp tomorrow... so.. bye." she said quietly towards him before turning and starting to walk away. She was going to miss camp, sure, she had been there for 13 years, but she felt like it was home.. hell.. it was home to her, she never had a real home other than camp before.

She had told some of her sisters and brothers, but they could've cared less. She sighed at herself. She obviously was hated by everyone, it was better for everyone if she simply left.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:00 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"Hey wait!" he said before she could run off. "If you need anything, like help and stuff, I could always help you. I mean, you want to find something else you're good at for the mortal world right? I can help you if you want me to. It'd be better than sitting there and doing nothing all day." he offered. He wanted to help her, she seemed depressed and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Vicks turned on her heel, looking at him, "Why would you do that for me?" she asked in awe. She sighed, no one would ever do that for her. She was the mean one that everyone stayed away from. She was the girl that took no help... so why was she even considering the offer?

She furrowed her eyebrows together. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"Because you want to find something to do after you leave camp right? And frankly, I need something to kill time with. It works for both of us." he told her. She seemed reluctant to accepting the offer though. He knew that not everyone would offer something like this, and that was the only reason that she was considering this at all.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Vicks stood for a moment. "B-But, no one would offer this... ever." she said quietly to herself. She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck, her hand going on her hair, she needed to curt it again. "Fine." she answered after a moment of thinking, "But ONLY to help me, then we're done with it all. You can't help me find a job, apartment, or anything like that." she looked at him, holding her hand out, "Deal?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:08 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"Sure." he said. He held his hand out, signalling that he agreed to this. "Meet me at the library tomorrow, We need to brainstorm ideas on what you wanna do with your life later on." he said, slinging his backpack and walking away casually. He acted as if it was no big deal, as if he couldn't care any less, but inside, he was wondering if he could actually do this...
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 am

Vicks stood for a moment before getting her backpack and going on her skateboard. She sped past him, giving him a small wave as she went towards the cabin to rest... then to eat... and then to train until curfew. Yeah... she needed to learn something else.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 pm

~TIMESKIP~

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake sat in a chair at the camp library, reading a book on modern architecture. He was early, and was waiting for Vicks to show up. If she didn't however, it wouldn't really make a difference. He spent hours in this place anyways.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Vicks rushed into the library, riding her skateboard until she found Jake sitting at a table, reading something. She looked at it for a moment before she sighed, "Hi..." she trailed, kicking up her skateboard and leaning it on the table as she sat down. She looked at him for a moment. Silently she gave him a list. "This is stuff I'm good at..." she trailed quietly. she didn't know how she was supposed to to this really.

The list read:

Skateboarding
Fighting
Sketching
Math
Writing

She bit her lip nervously. "so..." she trailed.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:06 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake took a pencil out and crossed out 'fighting' and 'skateboarding'. "I'll test you on math first." he said, taking a piece of paper out and writing down random equasions that came to his head. Algebra, fractions, geometry, and a bunch of other stuff that would be in high school curriculum. He stopped at 50 questions and quickly checked over his answers as he was in a rush. He handed the paper over to her, "You have 20 minutes to finish this." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Vicks looked at him for a moment before beginning, going through the problems at a normal pace. She sighed, finishing almost every single problem but the last 5 at the end of the twenty minutes. She looked at him, "I said I was good at it, not great." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:59 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake took the paper and saw her mistakes instantly. To him, they were easy, but she did pretty well for her first try. He just needed to work more on the algebriac fractions. He then wrote down her score on the paper; 38\50.

Then, taking another piece of paper, he looked at her, "200 word essay about camp in 30 minutes." he said, handing her a piece of paper. He went back to the sheet of math. He circled the places where she got things wrong and planned out how he could help her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Vicks sighed and began to write.She wrote down all of her times at camp, which was 13 years worth, it made over 200 words easily. She gave a lot of her past away, but she tried to keep as if it wasn't coming from her, that it was coming from one of her old friends or something. She hoped he wouldn't question it.

OOC:TIMESKIP!

Vicks bit her lip after the finishing the last of his little tests. "Okay, so now what?" she asked, he hadn't said a thing about any of her 'tests' She wondered what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next