Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 Tumblr_lx7c5pbJDa1r68kv0o1_5001
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake looked over all of her little tests that he gave her. He was surprised at how well she had done, but she still had a long way to go if she wanted to take on a job with any of these subjects. He also planned to 'tutor' her in phycology a bit because she seemed like the kind who would enjoy the subject.

He looked up, "You're doing pretty good for a start. If you have anything else in mind, let me know. I'll be happy to help. You get to chose one subject and it'll be our main focus. All these other things will be side things that I'll teach you a bit of now and then." he said, looking for her approval.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Vicks looked at him, "Writing." she said simply. She nodded slightly, a smile still not making it's way up. She hadn't smiled wince she was five. for 13 years, nothing had made her truly happy.

But now... she fought herself trying to keep away a kind smile from showing to Jake. He was actually willing to help her... it was weird for her. No one ever wanted to stay more than ten minutes around her.

"So..." she trailed, twirling her pencil in her hand.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 Tumblr_lro4u5F67u1qldh1uo1_500
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"Writing it is." he said. He looked around, over to the non-fiction section and then making his way over to the literature section. He grabbed one of his favourite books on writing techniques and handed it over to her. "Take this and read the 4th chapter. I think you could use a bit of help on your plotting. If you have time, just look over it, see what you think would interest you and I'll see you at the same time tomorrow." he said, slinging his backpack on his back again like every other time he was about to leave.

Last edited by PumpedUpKicKsBaby on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 pm

TIMESKIP(again)

Vicks sighed, they were taking a break after working for an hour and a half. She leaned back in her chair,"Well then..." she trailed. She could never find words to say to him, usually she always had something to say, whether it was good or bad. Always... but with him.. nothing. She had no clue why.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 Tumblr_lro4u5F67u1qldh1uo1_500
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake closed his book shut and directed his attention back to her. He had been 'tutoring' her every day for the past 3 weeks and she was making really good progress. She had motive to do things and reach a certain level, and he knew it was going to be soon when she didn't really need help from him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:43 pm

She looked at him, "What's gonna happen when this ends?" she asked, looking at him. She raised an eyebrow slightly. She wondered what he thought of her. Could he not wait until she left him alone? Did he hate her? Why was she thinking this? She never cared what people thought... All except for Jake.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:51 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"Well, that's up to you. It's your path to chose." he said sighing. Over the weeks, he had developed a liking for her. She had this personality that made her a bit... different from all the other girls who only cared about their looks and stuff. Sure, he had a few girls who would flirt with him whenever they saw him and there were those girls who would literally throw themselves all over him, but he didn't exactly go for that type.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Vicks sighed, leaning her head back on the chair, playing with he strings of her jacket. "Well, no pressure there then... right?" she asked herself , a soft mumble so he couldn't hear her. She closed her eyes for a moment. With ANY other person, this would've been the most easy decision for her, but this wasn't just.. ANY other person. It was Jake, the guy that she had.. admittedly, begun to like.

She opened her eyes, looking back at him. "So, let's get back to work then." she said quietly. She didn't want to think about actually leaving Camp anymore. She just needed to rush herself into all of it, or else it would never happen.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:21 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

After finishing their session for the day, he had looked out the window and realized that the sun had already set. Getting up and slinging his backpack on he asked her, "You want me to walk you back to your cabin?" he asked politely. He thought that it would be a nice gesture and it was dark. He gave her a slightly questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:18 pm

She looked at him for a moment, was he asking to walk her back? Really? Anyone else she would've said no to in a heartbeat.. but.. again.. Jake had exceptions. "S-Sure..." she trailed. She grabbed her skateboard, stuffing it in her bag along with the other things she needed.

While they were walking she looked at him, "So... what's up?" she asked, stuffing her hands in her jacket pockets in an effort to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:22 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

He shrugged, stuffing his hands in his pocket and walking along casually. "Nothing really." he said casually. He noticed that she was getting cold, but he wasn't wearing a hoodie or anything. He was just wearing a t-shirt and jeans.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Vicks nodded, "Cool." she said simply. She stopped suddenly, "Jake..." she trailed, not knowing how to really start.. but she would.. eventually. She had never done this before.. telling someone that she liked them, because.. well.. she never had a crush or something like that before.

She opened her mouth, only to find out no words were coming out, so she did the one thing she could think of in the moment. She kissed him. Only half a second, and then she pulled back slowly, slightly embarrassed. "Well... I'll... see you tomorrow then..." she turned, biting her lip as she walked away quickly. She had just made a total fool out of herself.

That wasn't her! That wasn't Vicks Gallagher, the girl that never let herself get close, or have feelings for anybody. It wasn't her, not the person she had made herself to be. She was positive Jake was laughing at her at that moment.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

For once in his life, the AD\HD grandson of Athena and Apollo didn't have anything to say. He was frozen, but before she could disappear into the darkness, she ran after her and grabbed her wrist lightly, turning her around. He mentally facepalmed. What the hell was he doing!? Was he out of his mind?

His brain was on high alert, as if there was nothing else he could do instead of lean in and kiss her. Ironically, even though it was half against his will, he leaned in and kissed her, hoping that she wouldn't pull back this time.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:48 pm

She was--to say the least--stunned at his actions for a moment. She let it process through her brain that he was actually kissing her before she ended up kissing back, her hands linking behind his neck. What the hell was she doing?

If anybody knew better, they would say that this wasn't Vicks.. that it was just some girl that looked like her kissing Jake. After a second or so.. she pulled back. Still unable to say anything, she simply looked it his eyes, still stunned at what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:00 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

He kissed her back lightly. It was a sweet kiss, nothing too much. It was just right. Then they pulled back. They looked into each other's eyes, not knowing what to do. He just took a small step backwards and scratched teh back of his neck nervously. "So uh... I'll see you again tomorrow?" he asked nervously, not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:15 pm

She nodded, and for the first time in 13 years, she gave him a small smile. So small it was barely noticeable. "Yeah... tomorrow then." she said quietly. She turned, walking away, her hands crossed in front of her as she walked.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:32 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake walked away, and for some strange reason, as soon as he turned around, he started smiling like an idiot. God knows how or why, but he just felt like going on another one of his joy eating ice cream sessions, and that's what he ended up doing when he sat down in the living room of the Athena cabin, feeling unusually pleased with himself, almost scaring his 'aunt's and 'uncles'.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:57 pm

TIMESKIP TWO WEEKS! WOO

Vicks shut her book, suddenly, not being able to focus. She looked at him, ever since that kiss he hadn't once talked about it, not even what it had meant. "Okay, what's up?" she asked, looking at him. She tried to hide the fact that she was ticked at him, but it was showing little pieces--a lot really. She raised and eyebrow, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 am

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"What." he asked plainly, as if everything was fine and nothing ever happened, but he knew what she wanted to talk about. That night. Admittedly, he had enjoyed it, but work always took over in the end and he knew that they could never work out. He would just drown himself in work and hurt her in the end. She should have someone better than him.

She wasn't that great at hiding her emotions, and he could read her like an open book, but he chose to pretend that he was totally oblivious to the situation in a hope that she would just ignore the subject, but obviously, she didn't want to leave the subject alone.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:04 am

She looked at him, "You know what Adams." she said. She looked at him, "Or did it mean nothing to you at all?" she asked, not bothering with hiding her anger any longer. If it meant nothing, fine it never would've happened, she would forget it, forget him. She could try anyway. She looked at him, no emotion showing anymore, finally being able to hide her anger.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:38 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake sighed, running a hand through his hair, wondering how to say this. He had messed up every relationship he had before and he didn't want to mess this up. Honestly, he was scared. He knew that most other guys wouldn't give a damn, but he did. He cared, and if they ever got together and if it went wrong... well, he wouldn't dare think of the outcome of that.

He looked directly into her eyes with a slight seriousness. "Look, that meant something to me, but I know that I'm going to just mess this up again like every other time, and... as unlikely as this sounds. I don't want you hurt." he said softly, his eyes darting around the room, not wanting to face her by the end of that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Vicks looked at him in slight shock. No one ever cared if she was hurt or not. Never. She sighed, shutting her eyes for a moment, trying to think of a way to say her thoughts clearly.

"Jake..." she started putting a hand on his cheek softly, "I won't be hurt. I swear, you won't mess it up." she said quietly. She looking in his eyes. "Don't do this to me..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:46 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake's eyes instantly lit up, smiling slightly, he once again leaned in and kissed her on the lips, hoping that she wouldn't pull back. This time, he wasn't going to regret it. Nor was he going to pretend that nothing ever happened because he wouldn't make that mistake and let something like this slip through his fingers again.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Vicks kissed back, her arms linking around her neck. NEVER would she have expected this to happen in her life. Not once had she ever thought someone would care for her.. or at least like her. It just... seemed like a million miles away from wherever she was. She couldn't grasp the idea still that [he liked her, and he wasn't simply trying to be nice to her because they were on opposite teams in capture the flag or something.

Last edited by George Weasley on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

He slid his arms around her waist. He smiled under the kiss, enjoying it. He forgot about all the side thoughts that he normally had, he lost all the paranoid 'what if's and most certainly let time stand just for a moment to make this memorable. He had never actually felt like this before, and he was glad that he didn't chicken out like he normally would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)   Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aren't We Supposed to Hate Eachother? (CHERRY)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next