Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

we all live in a yellow submarine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

we all live in a yellow submarine Empty
PostSubject: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello it's Maeve, and this is yet another character topic. I have a problem with making new ones yes, but I'm going to try to not make a new one after this. No promises, but I am going to try.

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_lpq6c25TeP1qeu20mo2_500

face claims:

items i've received:

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 pm

no

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:11 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_npvtsy5bqx1u83jgeo4_250we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_npvtsy5bqx1u83jgeo1_250
Sawyer Jonah Boehrer

Age/Birthday: 16, July 30th
God Parent:
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family:
Years in Camp: Eight
Brief History: jasper and sawyer were abandoned by their parent
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
+
clever- From a young age, Sawyer learned to take care of himself. This included knowing how to survive, he figured out different ways to get food, a place to sleep.
-
dependent- Ever since he was abandoned as a small child, Sawyer has grown to be very dependent on those few people that he trusts. He never had anyone to take care of him, and it seems that he wants to fill that empty void. He's almost searching for someone to be that person he can depend on to take care of him, a motherly role.
inmature- Sawyer is young, and he still has a hard time behaving like an adult despite his best efforts.
insecure-
moody
Fatal Flaw:
Pets:
Talents:
Powers:
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer:
Other:  

Last edited by firelord zuko on Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 77 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:13 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_mnzq3xg7xx1suxu1po1_500
Christopher Troy Martin

Nicknames: Chris, Topher, Toph
Age/Birthday: 17, May 1st
God Parent: Euterpe the muse of lyric poetry.
Mortal Family: Benjamin Martin- father.
David Martin- twin brother.
Years in Camp: One
Brief History: Christopher Troy Martin and David Paris Martin were born to the greek muse Euterpe and a englishman by the name of Benjamin Martin, on The 1st of May, 1997, in a London Hospital. Growing up in the chaotic mess that is the United Kingdon's largest and most visited city has given Christopher a wonderful sense of direction, and a love for the city life.

Benjamin Martin never wanted a kid, let alone twin boys. He made his clear in how he treated his sons. He treated them like they weren't there, he hired nannies to take care of them all of their life. He only bothered to leave enough money to feed and clothe them. It wasn't nice, but at least they had a home and each other. The one person who liked them, was their uncle, and boy Christopher liked his uncle. Unlike their father, their uncle had time for them.

When Christopher and David were going to visit their uncle, they were attacked by a monster. Luckily a satyr showed up and killed it. After this the twins were rushed to camp, where they have been since the attack. Their father was overjoyed at hearing this, so out of the greatness of his heart as he likes to call it, he sends them monthly checks so they can buy what ever they need.
Physical Appearance: Christopher has  medium brown hair with a few natural highlights of a carmelish color. He keeps his hair cut short and out of his face. It's rather thick and it has a tendency to stick up. He usually tries to make sure his hair looks nice, but every once in a while he'll have a bad hair day. Christopher has a pair of nice blue eyes with some brown flecks. His eyes are usually full of emotion, so you can tell when he's happy or upset. He has pretty poor eye sight and because of it he wears glasses. But most of the time he'll wear contacts because they're easier and he is not a fan of his glasses. His glasses are actually quite nice, they're a pair of brown framed Ray-bans. He's got overall sharp facial features, in particular a well defined jaw and chin. He's also got a nice set of dimples. Christopher is about average height, standing at about five feet and eleven inches maybe a bit taller. He's rather skinny, he does have muscle but there's not a lot and most of it isn't that visible. However he does make a real effort to eat healthy and exercise, usually he does this by going on runs or training. He has fair skin, which pretty much means he's on the paler side of things but he doesn't burn as much as one might expect. Rather, he often has a nice tan throughout the summer.

Christopher looks a lot like his brother, something he does not like, but if you look closely you can tell which twin is which especially when Christopher wears his glasses. For starters if you examine their smiles, Christopher's is what most people would call crooked and overall his teeth are a lot straighter than his brothers. His face is also a lot more mature looking, it's tighter and slimmer than his brother's. But honestly one would easily be able to tell the boy's apart based purely on their actions and personalities.  
Personality: Christopher has always tried his best to be his own person, which can be simplified to be not David. He's bold, out-going, loud, wild, pretty much everything that David isn't. He's spent years making sure of that. He's taken on the life philosophy of the latin phrase "Carpe Diem" or seize the day. Meaning his only real care in life is having fun and making the most of every single moment. Naturally this has lead to Christopher landing in more than one sticky situation, but he's never had a hard time talking himself out of trouble. Over the years he's developed a knack for coming up with outrageous, yet believable tales that usually end up with him gaining a lot of sympathy. Christopher is a good guy, he's loyal to his friends. He's going to stick up for them and stand by them no matter what.

But what most people have yet to realize, is that it's all an act. His entire "dare-devil, cool guy"persona is one hundred percent fake. He created it out of worry and fear that he wasn't his own individual person, and that he was going to end up just being David and that no one would think of him as his own person. So instead of being the quiet kid, who enjoyed listening to music and taking pictures, he became the loud kid who likes to take risks. Worried that no one would believe him, he began to erase any signs of his past self, which started with how he acts around his brother. Now, Christopher enjoys annoying his brother and teasing him. Deep down Christopher wishes he'd never changed who he is, but he also knows it's too late to change. He's built up an identity for himself, and he's stuck with it.

Fatal Flaw: Christopher's fatal flaw is his willingness to completely change who he is to fit in.
Pets: N/A
Talents:
Unlike his brother, Christopher has never been a performer or much of a composer really. He'll occasionally play the guitar or piano when he's alone, but that's it really. His true passion lies in the world of a disc jockey, he loves the idea of being able to hide behind a persona and share his love of music with others. And honestly he's good at it, he knows everything that a good dj should know and he's got a great taste in music. He'd love to have his own radio show but he's not sure how it would be possible, unless he talks to a Hephaestus camper and maybe a Hermes camper.
Weapons: Christopher's preferred weapon of choice is a bow and arrows, but he'll fight with a sword if he needs too. All of his weapons are of standard camp issue.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other:

Code:
<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lobster+Two' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width: 400px; font-family: calirbri; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 4.1px;">i guess i'm cool and those happy thoughts in my head i'm feeling like i'm peter pan minus the tights and the fairies </div><div style="width: 400px; opacity: .74; border-bottom: 20px solid #125bb5; border-top: 20px solid #125bb5;"><div style="width: 400px; position: relative; background: url(http://media.tumblr.com/45b4a838b0785dac66a6059d33860e49/tumblr_nc5y3ccbq61rzdkmuo1_500.gif) no-repeat; background-size: auto; height: 200px"><div style="width: 400px; position: absolute; left: 0px; bottom: -5px; font-family: Lobster Two; font-weight: bold; font-size: 48px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: left; line-height: 100%; color: #fff; text-shadow: 3px 3px 0 #0033cc, -1px -1px 0 #acacac, 1px -1px 0 #acacac, -1px 1px 0 #acacac, 1px 1px 0 #acacac; letter-spacing: -3px">christopher martin</div></div><div style="width: 400px; height: 215px; background-color: #ffffff;"><div style=" width: 395px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; font-color: #212121; text-align: justify; padding-left: 7px; padding-right: -90px; line-height: 120%;">WORDS GO HERE</div></div></div><div style="width: 400px; font-family: calirbri; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 4.1px; text-align: center;">happy to see how far i've come to the same place it began my dreams and imagination perfectly at peace so i move along a bit higher</div><div style="font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px;">.:Coded by Wicked at CHB:.</div></div></center>

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 54 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:22 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_inline_nqmqvgGwb91t69umj_500we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_inline_nqmqwiz24D1t69umj_500
Benjamin Cale Radley

Age/Birthday: 19, August 10th
God Parent: Aphrodite goddess of love, beauty, sex, pleasure and desire.
Mortal Family: Roger Radley - father; Jasper Radley - brother; Charles Radley - brother.
Years in Camp: Six
Brief History: Benjamin Radley was born on August 10th 1995 to a London man by the name of Roger Radley and the Greek goddess of beauty Aphrodite. From the start his parents could tell that Ben was going to be a special baby, everyone who saw him couldn't help but fawn over the adorable little baby. Two years after he was born a woman started hanging around the house, what he didn't know was that this woman was his mother. But after a while the woman was gone leaving another baby. This cycle repeated itself again.

By the time Benjamin was six he had two little brothers and a hard working father who didn't have the time to raise children. So unsure what else to do the man hired a nanny to look after his sons. Although the situation was difficult to get used to at first, Ben got used to his father not being around and he didn't really mind it since whenever he was around he was always nice. 

The next several years were nothing interesting, Ben just grew up. But by the time he was turning thirteen, his scent was starting to become stronger and it wasn't long before he started attracting monsters. And not sure what to do, his father sent him to camp. Of course he sent him with a credit card and an American banking account but that's another story. 

In his six years at camp Ben has been through periods of thick and thin and battles with many different things. For example when he first started at camp he was immediately caught up in the wrong crowd. A late night of exploring and the young boy found himself at a Dionysus party and naturally he ended up trying alcohol. But this one night soon turned into a few more, and then a lot more. Then pretty soon the boy was searching for any chance he could get to try alcohol. This lead to him developing a strong alcohol addiction, which he struggled with for several years before finally getting rid of it.

Through out all of his trouble by Ben's side was his best friend a boy named Kyle. Actually the boy was more than a friend, he was Ben's other half. Whenever he had a problem or just needed company he just had to find the raven haired boy and he was certain to have a good time. It was rare to see one of them without the other it was almost like they couldn't be apart. Of course that was before Ben went and ruined it all, or so he likes to say. It wasn't surprising that over the years he had developed quite the crush on his friend but he couldn't bring himself to admit it. Then finally one day he decided that he would, and naturally Kai's response was that he didn't feel the same way. Ben was heart broken and he was certain he had ruined their friendship.

After that Ben feel into a period of self loafing, he was so mad at himself for ruining the only good thing in his life. He turned into a different person, gone was the confident outgoing Ben and in his place was a quiet, timid shell of his former self.

It wasn't until recently that Ben realized how stupid he was being, and finally started acting like himself again. Of course it's not the same without Kyle by his side but he tries to overlook that, maybe he's better off without the other in his life. Deep down he knows it's not true, but he's too stubborn to admit it and too afraid to talk to his friend. So instead he puts on a smile and acts like everything is fine, even though everything isn't. He's afraid to let anyone in, he doesn't want to get hurt.
Physical Appearance: Benjamin is a very attractive young man there's no denying it even he will gladly admit it. You see his lovely power of supernatural beauty has insured that everyone will see him as attractive. But despite not needing to put any effort into his appearance Ben cares greatly about how he looks. Like many of his siblings he spends hours getting ready in the morning, because he can never be anything less than perfect. His light brown hair, always cut short is always carefully styled. He refuses to let his hair look bad, and you will never see it looking bad. 
Personality:
+
charismatic- He has this way of talking that makes people sort of just swoon whenever they hear him.
confident- Ben is never afraid to show that he's self-assured, he's always sure that he's
nice- Call it surprising, but Ben has always been known to flash a smile at people he passes and stop and ask them how they're doing. He's realized that someone being nice to him was a great feeling, and he wants to share that with everyone.
proud- He's not afraid to admit that he's proud of what he can do, after all it's pretty cool.
-
immature- Occasionally Ben can behave like a child, whether it be whining and complaining or just stupid pranks and laughing at things.
impulsive- Sometimes it's almost like Ben doesn't even bother to think before he does something, if it looks fun or interesting he does it no matter what the consequence might be. Usually this works out fine for him, but it's not uncommon to see him sporting an injury of sorts.
jealous- Jealously is a natural instinct of Ben's, he is easily jealous of many things particularly when he loses out on something he really wanted.
loud
stubborn- Ben is known to hold strong beliefs, and nothing will ever get him to change it. He's also known to put his foot down when he doesn't like something and he's not going to budge.
Fatal Flaw: Selfish- Ben doesn't mean to but when it comes down to it, he won't hesitate to put himself and his own needs before others. He's learned the hard way that people can hurt you, so you always need to take care of yourself.
Pets: Ben has a pet  Golden Retriever puppy that he's named Gregory Peck
Talents:
Music- He's quite the singer, song writing and musician.
Powers:

Weapons: Bow & Arrow
Year-Round or Summer: Ben tends to come and go as he pleases, but he considers camp to be his permanent home.
Other: power perk in use 

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:24 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_inline_nuw63mneff1sczm1g_500we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_inline_nuw636bxrB1sczm1g_500
Audrey Vivienne Caulfield

Age/Birthday:
Claimed:
Mortal Family:
Years in Camp:
Brief History:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
+
-
Fatal Flaw:
Pets:
Talents:
Powers:
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer:
Other:  

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:51 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:29 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_inline_nuw5zqpAbr1sczm1g_500we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_inline_nuw604SYCO1sczm1g_500
Lachlan Muir Blair

Age/Birthday: Nineteen
God Parent:
Claimed:  
Mortal Family:
Years in Camp:
Brief History:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Fatal Flaw:
Pets:
Talents:
Powers:
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer:
Other:  

Last edited by firelord zuko on Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:30 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_mhrv1o0IvZ1rcb67po3_250we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_mhrv1o0IvZ1rcb67po1_250
Damien Salem Bates

Age/Birthday:
God Parent: Erebus primordial god of darkness and shadows.
Mortal Family:
Daphne King Bates- mother
Gabriel Bates- step-father
Cinder Bates- younger half sister.
Years in Camp: Five years
Brief History: Daphne Bates had Damien at a young age, she was roughly twenty years old when she met the primordial god Erebus during her late shift at the college bar she was working at in Boston, Massachusetts. Naturally when a tall attractive stranger started hitting on her at three in the morning, she was defensive and promptly dismissed him. And when he started showing up in her classes, during her shifts she was sure that he had to be some sort of stalker. And one night she angrily confronted him about it, yelling and screaming at him about how sick he was. But when he grabbed her hands and quietly explained that from the moment he laid eyes on her in a civics class and just knew he needed to know her, her heart melted and she found herself letting him in.

The stranger, Victor as she later found out was absolutely perfect and it wasn't long before she found herself head over heels for him. He was possibly the best thing that had ever happened to her, he was always there to walk her home from work, he listened, he bought her gifts she'd never imagined, it was all she ever wanted and when it disappeared she was devastated. A few months into their relationship, Daphne discovered she was pregnant and after a while of thinking about it she decided she was excited to raise a child with Victor. But she never expected that the man she loved would run off when she told him.

Naturally she was heart broken, but she picked herself off her feet and got back to her life after all she has a child to care for.

Damien Bates was never a normal child, even at a young age the "boy" as he was called never fit in with his classmates. He never though of himself as a boy, he liked to dance and that was something the other kids would use to make fun of him and he never understood why. But when he started junior highschool, Damien finally found an answer. There's a reason that he never felt like a he, sure anatomy might say one thing but that doesn't mean someone has to agree with it. Damien discovered the term non-binary and it changed their life, and from that moment onward they stopped identifying as a male. Naturally it was difficult for the people around them to understand, and it led to several arguments between Damien and their parents but finally they got to a point of slight understanding.

Yet Damien never did feel totally excepted and that's why they ran away from their comfortable suburban home at age fourteen. Adjusting to things was hard, but at least Damien was accepted for who they were. It was in their time on the streets, that they discovered a satyr who quickly realized Damien was a pretty powerful demigod and saw the need to get them to camp. It was at camp that Damien finally started to feel at home, in a way they were all freaks so no one really thought much about how one might be more of a freak than someone else.
Physical Appearance: At first glance Damien is rather hard to notice, it's almost like they're trying to not be seen. It's true, they often dress in plain black clothing that makes it easy to just step back and disappear into the shadows, watching but never seen.

Damien stands at a height of roughly six feet one inch, in fact they have nearly perfect posture from years spent taking dance lessons, something Damien's not proud to admit but at the same time they've never been afraid to practice. In fact if you were to wake up early enough to follow them in the morning you'd discover that Damien often goes to either the arts and crafts cabin or the basketball courts to stretch and do some dancing to loosen up and start off the day. Their small build has always made it easy for them to be a dancer, no matter how much they eat they don't seem to gain a single pound which has lead to them being rather skinny but still muscular. It's Damien's skinny build that has led a lot of people to think that they're sickly. When in fact they're in almost perfect health, you just wouldn't know it and honestly Damien likes it that way because it only means they were successful in keeping their personal life secret from everyone around them.
Personality:
Fatal Flaw:
Pets:
Talents:
Powers:
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer:
Other:  

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:00 pm; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:30 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_nmlbk5pbln1rdad6to2_250we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_nmlbk5pbln1rdad6to1_250
Winston Thaddeus Nott

Age/Birthday: Nineteen, September 6th
God Parent: Hypnos, god of sleep
Mortal Family:
Eliza Nott- mother.
Claire Nott- sister.
Years in Camp: Six
Brief History: Winston was born on Friday September 6th, 1996 to the god Hypnos and a mortal woman by the name of Eliza Nott. The product of a one-night stand, Eliza wasn't quite sure what to do with her infant son. She was older, in her late thirties and she was busy with her career as a lawyer and her daughter Claire. But she did vow to raise her son, she would never willingly abandon her child.

His mother's determination to raise her child, led to Winston having a good childhood despite the many struggles that their family faced.
Physical Appearance: Winston's dark brown, almost black hair is cut short like a traditional male hair style. He uses gel to spike it up towards his left, in a style often called a quiff. His hair is extremely thick, and it often becomes rather messy and unkempt looking much to his dismay. Although it might seem he doesn't care, Winston can be very stressed by the appearance of his hair.
Personality:
+
aesthetic- Winston has the eye of an artist, everywhere he looks all he can see is the true beauty of the people and things around him. To him, everything is beautiful in it's own little way.
gentle- Winston cares greatly about the things around him, and the beauty of the world. He never want to damage anything, rather just sitting peacefully and observe things.
helpful- As a way to avoid his own problems, Winston has turned to helping other people with any sort of problem they might develop. This way he can push whatever is worrying him out of his head while he focuses on the other person.
independent- Winston actively seeks out any chance he'll get to be alone, the one thing he values more than anything is being alone. He relishes in the sanctity of silence.
quiet- Not many people can say they've had the experience of having a conversation with Winston, he doesn't talk much instead he likes to just sit silently enjoying the beauty around him.
-
pessimistic- the glass is half empty, this is how Winston has always viewed the world around him. Due to many of his own problems and the inability to properly express himself, he has begun to see all the bad things in the world rather than the good things.
restrained- Winston has never been good with emotions, rather than show his true feelings he represses them out of fear of how people will treat him once they realize what he's really like.
stress- For someone with an outward appearance of being so calm, Winston has a lot of pent up stress. Part of avoiding his own problems has lead him to bottle up his stress, every little thing that bothers him causes him to lean more and more to the side where one day he's just going to explode.
Mental Disorders:
Anxiety
Fatal Flaw:  Loyalty, Winston is easily attached to others and will not hesitate to put them before himself. He doesn't care about himself, so he won't hesitate to put someone else before himself.
Drawing: Winston has been drawing since he learned to hold a pencil, he's quite talented when it comes to it. But he never shares this talent, he'd prefer to just draw for his own sake. This activity might be the one thing that actually calms Winston down whenever he gets anxious.
Music: Winston has always been a big fan of music, and it's a rare sight to see him without some sort of device for listening to music. He's a big fan of Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, The Fray, Green Day, Blink 182 and any other bands. Apart from drawing, music plays an important role in keeping Winston calm.
Dislikes:
Loud Noises: Whenever there's a loud jolt, such as someone dropping something, armor clattering on the ground or even a storm Winston becomes visibly nervous.
Pets:
Talents:
Powers:

• Hypnokinesis: the ability to control the sleep functions of oneself and others.

Weapons: Winston carries a celestial bronze dagger, he isn't that big of a fighter but he carries it for protection.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Winston suffers from insomnia which is caused by his anxiety and the fact that whenever he sleeps, he is succumbed to terrible nightmares. 

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 70 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:31 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_mnbguxGbK61rja9zto2_250we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_mnbguxGbK61rja9zto3_250
Odelia Felicity Tarran

Age/Birthday: 17, August 23rd
God Parent: Aeolus, ruler of the winds
Claimed:
Mortal Family:
Years in Camp:
Brief History:
Physical Appearance:
Personality: To Odelia life is supposed to be a party, you're supposed to have fun and make the most of every single moment because you'll never know how long it's going to last. This of course is especially true to a demigod.
Fun
Loud
Reckless
Fatal Flaw:
Pets:
Talents:
Powers:
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer:
Other:  

Code:
<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lobster+Two' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width: 400px; font-family: calirbri; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 4.1px;">'cause we're young and we're reckless we'll take this way too far</div><div style="width: 400px; opacity: .74; border-bottom: 20px solid  #fo8o8o; border-top: 20px solid  #fo8o8o;"><div style="width: 400px; position: relative; background: url(http://media.giphy.com/media/AKobp70Tqp7qw/giphy.gif) no-repeat; background-size: auto; height: 200px"><div style="width: 400px; position: absolute; left: 0px; bottom: -5px; font-family: Lobster Two; font-weight: bold; font-size: 48px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: left; line-height: 100%; color: #fff; text-shadow: 3px 3px 0 #fa5858, -1px -1px 0 #acacac, 1px -1px 0 #acacac, -1px 1px 0 #acacac, 1px 1px 0 #acacac; letter-spacing: -3px">odelia tarran</div></div><div style="width: 400px; height: 215px; background-color: #ffffff;"><div style=" width: 395px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; font-color: #212121; text-align: justify; padding-left: 7px; padding-right: -90px; line-height: 120%;">WORDS GO HERE</div></div></div><div style="width: 400px; font-family: calirbri; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 4.1px; text-align: center;">it'll leave you breathless or with a nasty scar</div><div style="font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px;">.:Coded by Wicked at CHB:.</div></div></center>

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:31 am; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:31 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_nuxkgcw1Oa1twf3poo1_250we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_nuxkgcw1Oa1twf3poo2_250
Rory Rosalie Klein

Age/Birthday:
Claimed:
Mortal Family:
Years in Camp:
Brief History:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Fatal Flaw:
Pets:
Talents:
Powers:
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer:
Other:  

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:32 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_mvp9r4zPwu1s1qvmko5_250we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_mvp9r4zPwu1s1qvmko2_250
Samuel Trenton Mercer

Spoiler:

Last edited by firelord zuko on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:38 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_mqw7fzijfb1rxwp6oo1_500
Deimos, god of fear

Spoiler:

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_n0aujchiE81slckpao1_500
East River, minor water god

Spoiler:

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_n9v6q1Ic431to5tfxo1_500
Zeus, king of the gods and lord of the skies.

Spoiler:

Last edited by firelord zuko on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_mnzq3xg7xx1suxu1po1_500
Christopher Troy Martin**

Spoiler:

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_n8swnvlfG21r8j1j3o1_500
Malachy Colin Hayden

Spoiler:

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_n4ttxjQylA1qfg9xxo3_250we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_n4ttxjQylA1qfg9xxo1_250
Caleb Reese "Cale" Edwards

Spoiler:

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:07 am

nope

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:33 pm

malachy is accepted
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:23 pm

Trace Finch is done, and waiting for acceptance
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:48 pm

he's glorious and accepted a+
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:57 pm

this is currently undergoing a revamp of sorts okay k
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:16 pm

we all live in a yellow submarine Tumblr_n3judl7s5a1s45ap2o3_250

TOBIAS VINCENT IS ACCEPTED! :)
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:17 pm

Atticus Gabriel Fowler is accepts he is great! Have fun rping with him
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:33 pm

casually bumping this so i can keep better track of it
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 pm

Benjamin Radley is accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we all live in a yellow submarine   we all live in a yellow submarine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we all live in a yellow submarine
Page 1 of 1