Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Les enfants nouveaux sont errent. (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Girl on Fire

Girl on Fire

Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Les enfants nouveaux sont errent. (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open*   Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:52 am

Sophia checked out the bunks in the Athena cabin and decided to to wait a while to claim her bunk and go explore the camp instead. There was so much to do! Faye had told her a list of stuff they do, training being included twice, but it seemed to her that there should be more in a camp this big. The one drawback was that she didn't know her way around. So, hoping that someone would happen along, she set off to who knows where.

Last edited by Hannabeth on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Les enfants nouveaux sont errent. (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open*   Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* Girl-with-red-hair
"What are you looking at? I'm a monster..."

I was sitting on the ground outside of the Hera cabin. Inside was just...to...girly. It seemed more of an Aphrodite cabin, than a Hera cabin to me. Maybe I should ask the head of the camp...Chiron? If I can move to the basement. While Daniel, my brother, would like to stay in the Hera cabin, so he could spend more time with his girl friend. Urck.

As I was sitting outside, I heard someone walking around. I looked to the girl. She seemed, I don't know, happy to be here? Confused? I wasn't all to good at reading people. But, she looked around my age. And, I saw her walking out of the Athena cabin. Looks like someone was a smarty pants. Then again, on the other hand, the girl looked like she was up to something.

"Hey, do you need help going somewhere?"

She looked a little lost, but hey, I could be mistakin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Girl on Fire

Girl on Fire

PostSubject: Re: Les enfants nouveaux sont errent. (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open*   Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Sophia startled as a voice called out to her. She quickly looked around and spotted a girl about her age sitting outside of a flowery cabin. Ugh. That's a really girly cabin. She was thankful for her new cabin, which was simple. Sophia thought it was the prettiest cabin in the camp. Pushing her proud cabin thoughts away, she approached the girl. "Um, I guess I could use a little guidance. I'm new, so I don't know where I'm going really."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Les enfants nouveaux sont errent. (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open*   Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* Girl-with-red-hair

I nodded to the girl. "Well, where are you going? I've been here for a little while, so I know my way around here. It's a big place, so it's easy to get lost."

Wow, that was a mouthfull. I wasn't used to talking so much.
Back to top Go down
Girl on Fire

Girl on Fire

PostSubject: Re: Les enfants nouveaux sont errent. (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open*   Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Sophia sighed. Generally when she met someone new she tried to be...civil...but this girl wasn't listening to her. "I don't know where I'm going. I'm new, remember? I was just hoping that someone could show me around..."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Les enfants nouveaux sont errent. (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open*   Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Great, looks like I'd have to look after her.

"Yea, sure. I guess. You haven't had a tour yet? Because normally, when people are new, they get a tour from the camp directer guy, Chiron. Or from an old-timer camper."

I stood up, and brushed the dirt off of my pants.

"It's now or never, you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Girl on Fire

Girl on Fire

PostSubject: Re: Les enfants nouveaux sont errent. (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open*   Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:29 am

No one offered me a tour, Sophia thought to herself. Shouldn't someone from her cabin had offered or something? Well, this girl was better than wandering around aimlessly anymore. "Sure, I'm ready. Where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Les enfants nouveaux sont errent. (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open*   Les enfants nouveaux sont errent.  (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Les enfants nouveaux sont errent. (The new kids are wandering around.) *Open*
Page 1 of 1