Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Will gazed down at her drawings. "Whoa, I wish I could draw that well.",he whispered. He peered at the dragon. Will suddenly make a connection. He pointed at the cave with the eyes and said "Maybe those eyes could be the ones of the dragon you drew."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:52 pm

"Do you ever feel like breaking down?...
Do you ever feel out of place?...
Like somehow you just don't belong...
And no one understands you...
Do you ever wanna runaway?...
Do you lock yourself in your room?...
With the radio on turned up so loud...
That no one hears you screaming...

~~~~~
~~~~~

~[R A V E N I N G R I D S]~
I had never thought of that. "Yeah, maybe..." I said thoughtfully. I turned the page again, and it was a picture of an ice rose. I had had a marathon of drawing flowers. So, most of the pictures were flowers after that. There was a lightning daffodill, a water daisy, and many more. Then there was a picture of me (or at least, the best I could draw of myself), picking petals off a pink rose, and the petals fluttering in the breeze. It was one of my more detailed pictures, and I liked it a lot.

~~~~~
~~~~~

No you don't know what it's like...
When nothing feels all right...
You don't know what it's like...
To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
To be left out in the dark...
To be kicked when you're down...
To feel like you've been pushed around...
To be on the edge of breaking down...
And no one's there to save you...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:24 pm

"Those are beautiful. Gorgeous in fact" Then, feeling especially meaningful, Will said "Just like you."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:51 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I blushed a bright red. I rubbed the paper in the sketchbook, looking at the picture. "Thanks," I said quietly. I flipped through a few doodles and pictures that didn't seem to make the cut. Then I came to a very interesting picture that I had forgotten about. I had had a dream about a boy, and me and the boy had been like Romeo and Juliette. I had drawn the boy in my dream, and it looked so much like Will I gasped. The lines of his face, his hair and eyes. It was the same.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Will peered over at the picture she had gasped at. "Is that... Is that me Raven?", he asked incredulously. Will was incredibly confused as to why she would have drawn a picture of him before they had met. "Odd", he said. "Have you seen me around or something?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I was blushing again. I didn't want to tell him, but how else would I explain it? I sighed. Nothing but the sold hard truth would sufice. "Um, a few years ago, I had had a dream... and um... I guess you were in it," I said with a fake shrug.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:11 pm

He had an odd expression on his face. "Weird how you know someone before you meet them." Will leaned in and planted a small kiss on Raven. "It's probably a little late to tell you this, but I kinda like you."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

Oh my gods. That kiss, even though small, made such a huge impression on me. I never had had a boyfriend before. But... I needed Will. I laughed slightly. "Better late then never," I said, taking one of his hands.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:22 pm

He clutched Raven's hand. Will gave her another smile, that was a day he couldn't remember smiling more. He planted one more kiss on her, this time more sure and steady. "I... I really like you, Raven."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:27 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

The kiss was security. I had never felt so safe and happy at the same time. "Ditto," I said to Will. "We need to make plans," I said. "For a date." I smiled.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 pm

"Uh... sure. I guess you can do that." To tell the truth, Will wasn't really all that into planning dates. But for Raven, he was willing to do it. Will smiled and said "I'm not really one for all the date planning stuff, but I'll help like with the place and stuff. Not gonna be that much help though." He smiled at Raven,hoping to see her grin too.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:26 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I grinned widely, white teeth flashing. "Great! Um... someplace fancy. I've never been to a fancy restueraunt. And don't worry about money... I got that covered. But... I don't know any fancy places. As for when... Saturday?" I said, rambling. I was just so exsited!

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:21 pm

"Uh... I know a nice place about 20 minutes from camp. Maybe we could go there. And about Saturday, yeah sure." Will was okay with all this, he didn't want to admit it, but he loved Raven.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Um, u make date topic PLZ?
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:57 pm

K, off campus?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Ya, sure!
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:49 pm

It's made Han, it's off campus, just like I said. I'm too lazy to send you the link, so go check it out. :)
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 pm

OOOOOKKKKZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2