Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] Empty
PostSubject: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] Fae_ca14
~[F A E C A S T R O]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F P A N]~

Spoiler:

I was next. My heart was pounding, but when I got up there, I was invincable. I grabbed a green microphone, and smirked. "Hit it, track 10," I said to the person controlling the radio. They gave me a puzzled look and asked, "Are you sure? Kind of a risk taking this song..." I nodded, and smiled my dazzling smile. I knew I could sing. Great. But... not like my sister. My sister was star materiel, but, she didn't like to sing. I did. The music started, and I took a pose. Then, I sang. "I Wanna Go" by Britney Spears. People stared. They didn't think a daughter of Pan could sing. I smiled as I sang, and i felt like I was at a concert. there were a lot of people there. They started whistling, and I felt impowered. My sister was there, and she frowned, and left. Oh Fauna, I said to myself, why must you do this to me? I kept singing, and when it was done, everyone clapped. I blushed a bit, but took a final pose. "Thank you," I said into the mic. I walked down the stairs from the stage, and sat down on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:16 am

Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] Black,and,white,boy,man,art,artist,b,w-ab8b446fe66afe9dfb62c1e526643481_h

||Levi Aimson|17|Demeter||

Man, that girl was a singer. Her voice was so nice. So smooth. I see her sit on a bench. Inching my way to he direction through the crowd, I try to make it seem casual. I get to the edge and there she is. All beautiful just sitting on the bench. I make my way over casually and sit down. "You were great," I say. Niiice, Levi. Great first words. I glance at her face every now and then. "I'm Levi," I finally say. A small smile is on my face as I await her response.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:20 pm

I giggle a bit. He seemed nervous. I didn't see why, he was C-U-T-E! I blush a bit, and say, "Thanks! I'm Fae. I'm a daughter of Pan, in case you were wondering. Not Apollo." Good job Fae. "So? What brings you here Levi?" I make my voice light, and almost float. If I was going to go out with this guy, I needed to act as polite as I could. Oh, who am I kidding, I'm pretty much always polite.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:37 am

"Oh, uh, just helping tend some of the plants. Here with my siblings. Always people walking around here the ground gets a bit dead." I open up my smile a bit more just to show her how gorgeous my looks are. Yes, self-centered, but entirely true. My voice sounds deeper than it is. My brain is trying to make a fool out of me without consulting with my body. "You just here to sing? Oh, and I'm a son of Demeter." I say to her. Her name has a nice ring to it. Fae. It sounds so...flowery.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:42 am

My eyes lit up. Even better then I thought! He was hot, and he liked nature. I nodded my head to his question. "Yeah, I was just here to sing one song. Britney Spears songs are the best for my voice. But, it's gotten a bit boring, you wanna go outside?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:55 am

"Uh, sure," I reply. I get up and fix my shirt, pull up my pants. I run my hands through my hair and stick my hands in my pants pockets. Smile's still plastered on my face. I fix my fedora and take of glasses. I want her to see my eyes, which no one ever sees. Besides, its getting dark, so I don't need the glasses.

Levi's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/levis_normal_outfit/set?id=41267405
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 am

I picked a bench s good distance from the trees, where no one could see us unless they looked. I sat down, and patted the spot next to me. I gave him my most attractive smile. I had perfect teeth, and when I gave my best smile, one side of my mouth curved upward a bit, making me look like a trouble maker. A hot trouble maker. mY lips also were the perfect shade of dark pink, which added to the smile. When he sat down, I looked into his eyes, and gasped. He had the most beautiful hazel eyes. They made my dark forest gree eyes look dull and colorless. I looked away slightly, looking at the tree behind him, trying not to show that I was avoiding his eyes. But I couldn't resist. Those eyes were heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:27 am

Avoiding my eyes, huh? I tried to catch a glimpse of her eyes. But it was hard. She tried her best to resist the beautiful hazel eyes. "So, uh," I began stupidly. "Pan. Heard the satyrs love him to death. He a cool dad?" She seemed okay. Really girly and flirtatious. My type, but she seemed to be trying really hard.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:39 am

At the mention of my father, my eyes softened, and I forgot about his eyes. "My dad is wonderful. He's always looking out for me and my sister, Fauna. He doesn't have many demigod children, so I guess we're one of his favorites," I said. I made eye contact, and I actually held the gaze for awhile. It wasn't so hard, as long as you try to get past the fact that he was gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Her eyes were just so beautiful. Holding her gaze was probably a mistake for me. I started clearing my throat. These weird sounds I make when I'm nervous started coming up. I broke her gaze and looked away a while. "So um, you want to go...walking?" I asked cautiously. A bit too incontinently, too. Ugh. My feet started kicking back and forth. Another tell for when I'm nervous.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:47 pm

I giggled a bit at him. He seemed nervous, and for me, that was great. I smiled my gorgeous smile again, but more of a happy turn of the mouth than a mischevious turn. I stand up, and put my hand on my hips. "So, where to?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:53 pm

"Beach maybe?" I offered. But then I blurted out, "That's unless you want to go somewhere else." My hands were shaking yet she couldn't even see them. I started getting up. When I looked around, the most dangerous idea popped into mind. I took my left hand out and let it hang down to the ground. Just below, a rose was growing quickly. When it bloomed, I plucked it out of the ground and offered it to Fae. "Here. I think it'll look nice in your hair."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:05 pm

~ You make the topic at the beach? ~

I looked at him in disbelief. Then, I took the rose, and put in just the right spot in my hair. I smiled brightly, and said, "Thank you. And the beach sounds great." I started walking resisting the urge to hold his hand. I almost always let the guys make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]   Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me, a singer of Britney Spears [PRIVATE to first poster... DATE TOPIC]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: