Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamjam

Jamjam

Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)   Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:27 pm

I followed her immediately. A girl that pretty wasn't going to get away from my beautiful face. As I walked beside her, I brushed my right hand against her left. The feeling was....weird. never knew I'd move on a girl this quickly. But, it seemed as though she would be perfect. "So, got any other siblings?" I felt like she already told me something about this. But I couldn't remember. Aren't you smooth, Levi?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)   Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) Fae_ca15
~[F A E C A S T R O]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F P AN]~

Spoiler:

He act was brave, I had to give him credit. I grabbed his hand, and smiled. "Yes, only one, that I can remember. My twin sister Fauna. She's not as... social. She's the kind of girl who stays in and reads books all day. But she's not ugly, she's actually pretty, but... she doesn't aknowlage it," I finish.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)   Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:49 pm

"Oh."I look down at our hands, intertwined. My heart was beating rapidly. "I like to read books. About plants," I say. Walking on the hardened beach was slippery. I almost slipped myself, actually. I hoped she wouldn't fall. That would be a disaster. Just walking with her was already fine with me. Any accidents could make this "date" either worse or better.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)   Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Levi almost fell, but I caught him, and propped him up. I looked up into the shining sun, and smiled. "I have an idea! You aren't afraid of hights are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)   Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:43 pm

I hesitate. "Uh, I guess not," I say. Wherever she goes is where I want to go. I bet other guys are already eying her. When I get a comfortable rhythm in my stepping, I walk normally as she goes. Following her seemed fun, like following a kid who keeps wandering.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)   Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:17 pm

I smiled slyly, and said, "Close your eyes!" When he did, a did a low whistle. I heard nothing, as I had instucted them not to make any sounds. In front of me landed two pegasai. One was adark green with a yellow diamond on its nose, and the other was a light lilac color with a white diamond on its nose. I smiled giddily, and said, "Ok, open your eyes!"
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)   Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Oh, they were cute. "Like twins. But different colors," I said with a laugh. I bet she wanted the lighter one. Most girls would've anyways. "Where do you want to go with them?" I asked her. Her idea so I guessed she anted to take me somewhere. So many places were in mind. I new so many places around camp where the flora was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)   Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:26 pm

I thought for a moment while I got on my pegasai. "It's a suprise, and by the way, you pegasais name is Benny," I said. I whispered the location into my pegasais ear, and she whinnied. "Hold on!" I said to Levi. We lifted off, and the sky was breathtaking. I laughed slightly, and looked back to see how Levi was doing.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)   Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:38 pm

In the beginning, I hugged my Pegasus for dear life. After a while, I sat up correctly and took my arms off Benny. The feeling felt like I was falling, but a good falling. "Where to again?" I asked while I was laughing. The sky looked wonderful. All the colors just mixed so well. It seemed as if Iris herself was changing the colors of the sky.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)   Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)   Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levi and Fae, just strolling the beach... (H+N and Jamie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: