Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] Empty
PostSubject: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] Fae_ca16
~[F A E C A S T R O]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F P A N]~

Spoiler:

I smiled, and said, "It's a suprise silly! So... right... NOW! Close your eyes!" I giggled as we started slowly coming down. We landed, and I still told Levi to keep his eyes shut. I helped him down, and told him to open his eyes. We were in my special sopt by Z Creek. I don't like saying the name so I just call it Z Creek. It was a great spot where we were under a canopy of trees, where in some spots, light shone through, with little bits of pollon. The trees were also slightly covered with frost, so the trees also were glittering. All the little animals... birds, squirrels, chipmonks etc.... were there right away once i was there. I found the bench I had made of some rocks, and took Levi's arm, and led him to the bench. "So, what do you think?' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:04 am

Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] Black,and,white,boy,man,art,artist,b,w-ab8b446fe66afe9dfb62c1e526643481_h

||Levi Aimson|17|Demeter||

"This is gorgeous," I replied in awe. I had never seen a place that could have so much natural beauty. The animals were healthy. The trees and plants were too. I could feel it. The bench looked store-bought, but it wasn't. "You made this?" I asked in amazement? Wow. A girl who is sweet, loves nature, and can build things.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

I nodded. "Yes, I have quite the thing for outdoor decorating," I said. I loved this spot. I always came here when I was having trouble, or just wanted to see it. But, I also had another suprise. "Ok, not, this is REALLY going to blow you away. I had some help building this, but I designed it. But, hold on to the bench!" I say. I press a little button on the bench, and we started falling. We were in darkness, untill we slowed, and came to a stop at the bottom. Under the ground, I had built a whole room. There was a TV, computer, a radio, couches, everything you'd need. Even a refridgerater with my favorite soda... Sprite. I got up from the bench, smoothed out my shirt, and sat on the nearest couch. The place was heated, and on the walls were tree roots, and dirt that I had packed down to be wall-like. I smile at Levi, and ask, "You thirsty? I've got Sprite."
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 pm

"Ya got to love Sprite. Sure, I'll have some," I responded. This underground lounge was amazing. Everything you need. I sat on a couch. Nice and comfy. "How do you get these electronics to work? We're underground," I said. The place sort of reminded me of a badger hole, in some way. Everything fit and and everything worked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:03 am

I walked to the fridge, and grabbed two, nice cold Sprites. I handed one to Levi, and I sat by him on the couch, and looked around my little place. "Now, I don't know that part. Some hephaestus kids owed me for something... don't ask. But, they did the power, and one time I tried to ask, but it took so long. I pretty much conked out." I laughed, remembering the look on the guys face. "But for once, I'm bored of talking of myself. How are you?" I asked. Good start... kind of.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:19 am

"Fine, fine," I reply. "Nice to be in this little place with you. Someone else who is not a Demeter kid who loves nature by chance." I tried looking at the wall behind us, noticing something. "The wall here seems kind of uneven. Maybe you should--" I stopped talking. As I turned around, I unintentionally, moved my hand over hers. I look back abruptly and hold down her gaze. I feel so uncomfortable right now!, screams a little voice in my head.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 am

I blush a little bit as I look at our hands. I grabbed his hand with both of mine, and looked into his gorgeous hazel eyes. "You seem nervous. Don't be. Pretend I'm like, one of your life long friends," I say cheerfully. I hated when people got really nervous around me. Then it made me nervous. And when I was nervous, I was a wreck.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:46 am

"How can I pretend you're a life long friend?" I say jokingly. "I've only known you for probably not even an hour, yet....yet I already like you." I take my free hand and push back hair that's covering her face. I inch a bit closer to her, planning on kissing her. Even just a quick on the cheek or nose. But I decide against it and stop close to her face.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 am

My breathing had all but stopped. I wanted to close my eyes, but I kept mine trained on his. He wanted to kiss me. I wanted to kiss him. But, there was something holding us back. I shook my head. "Then pretend... pretend nothing. Just look at me," I said. "But, if you want to kiss me, I won't stop you."
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:02 pm

AHHHH! Just kiss her, idiot! the voice screamed in my head. Slowly, I began to close my eyes and move toward her face. Then I feel her lips, soft and warm. I've never kissed a girl and the feeling was tremendous. I could feel my entire body becoming warm with that weird feeling you get when you like a person. Ugh, it felt to weird.

OOC: I feel weird writing things out like this. xD
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:44 pm

~ XD Ikr? ~

I closed my eyes, and let the kiss be the only thing I was thinking of. The only thing I was feeling. Even though I was a flirt, I had never been kissed before. It was great. I hoped this wouldn't be my last. For a first kiss, this was top notch. When he backed away, I blushed brightly.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:02 pm

OOC: I'm a girl, writing in the position of a boy, about kissing another girl. xD Kinda weird.

Bic:

When she broke away, My eyes were just falling now. Seeping into the beauty of hers. I lay my forehead against hers. All I hear is my heart beating, blood passing through my ears. Her breathing. It was steady. I smiled again. What a wonderful feeling. Serendipity. 'Happiness by accident.'
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:33 pm

~ XDXDDXD ive had to do it before... it is pretty weird. And shouldn't we say that they're dating now? And maybe make a date topic or something? ~

I smiled, and a small laugh escaped my mouth. I was so gidily happy, I almost couldn't contain myself. His eyes were just so... mezmorizing. What now though? I asked myself. What do I do now? A date? I had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:10 pm

OOC: Yeah, we should. The Winter Ball, maybe???

"Be my girlfriend, Fae?" I asked her. I took my forehead off hers and took her hands in mine. I was so happy. I've never felt so well. I kissed her again on her nose and stood. "And I bet we should get back now."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:51 pm

~ ok, u make the topic this time >:D ~

When he asked me to be his girlfriend, I accepted eargerly. I got up, and stood, slightly leaned against him. I smiled, and looked into his magical eyes. "I have a better idea," I said. I showed him the door with the rope ladder that had to be climbed, and we climbed out. The sun was just setting on the horizon. Perfect. "You have a tux, right? Because you're going to need one where we are going." I paused for effect. "The winter ball! That is, if you want to go."
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:19 pm

"Definitely," I said, leaning against her. Let's get back first. Then I'll pick you up at seven, at..." Ugh. I didn't know which cabin she was in. "Which cabin?" I grabbed her hand now that we were outside and held it tight. "hope you don't mind if I don't have a bow tie," I said jokingly.

I fast forwarded it: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t8717-levi-and-fae-h-a-n-n-a-h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]   Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levi and Fae, conti. [J A M I E]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: