Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamjam

Jamjam

Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) Empty
PostSubject: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) Black,and,white,boy,man,art,artist,b,w-ab8b446fe66afe9dfb62c1e526643481_h

||Levi Aimson|17|Demeter||

I started walking off, telling her I'd meet her at her cabin. I reluctantly let go of her hand and made my way through the forest. The flora here was beautiful and healthy. They helped me make way through to cabin courtyard.

I jogged over to Demeter and opened the door. I immediately went to my bed and looked for a case under it. In flat bag, I had all my formal clothing in there. I carefully took out my tuxedo. Still nice and clean. I had stolen in from a dry cleaners once. I thought I might have needed it. Convenient for me, inconvenient for its original owner.

I put the tux on and it still felt silky new. A few brothers and sisters of mine came by, teasing me. "Oh, you got a date, Levi?" "Who's the lucky girl?" I shooed them off and just talked with my other siblings who were also going. It didn't feel like the right time to pick Fae up.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) Fae_ca17
~[F A E C A S T R O]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F P A N]~

Spoiler:

I rushed back to the room I share with my sister, and start looking franticaly under my bed. Fauna was there, and she squinted at me. "What are you doing Fae?" she asked. I shook my hand at her and said back quickly, "Got to get ready for winter ball... please! Plug... in... my... hair.... straitener!" She rolled her eyes, but got up and went to the bathroom. I got out mt favorite ball gown. Hey, why can't a girl have more than one? I put it on, got my jewelry on, and then worked on my hair. I straitened it, and put it up in an intricate bun. It took a while, but it was worth it. I put my makeup on, and looked ta Fauna. "How do I look?" I asked her. Wjile she was reading, she looked up quickly, and gave me a small thumbs up.

I walked out the door, to see Levi walking towards me in the horizon. I smiled, and waved at him, hoping he would see. I loved my whole outfit. My makeup was done expertly, making my eyes looked brighter. And my dress... oh my dress was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. Her hair, her dress, her face. It was all so beautiful. I couldn't surpass her at all. Green dress? Perfect for the daughter of Pan. Me? I couldn't wear a green tux. I only had one tux, unfortunately. I walked up to her and looked her up and down. Still hot. And I was dressed in black. "You look...very pretty." No other words from there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:15 pm

I blushed a little bit, knowing that I probably was drop-dead gorgeous. But Levi was stunning as well. The tux suited him. "And you look just... so extremly handsome," I say. I grab his arm, and we start walking. I look back, and I see Fauna pointing to Levi, and doing other hand motions. I knew what she was asking. Is he your boyfrined? I gave a thumbs up, and she gave me one back, mouthing, "Good job."
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Ahh. Walking with my girlfriend was so soothing. I swear, everywhere I stepped, little flowers sprouted. I lean my head against hers and we enter the Winter Ball arm in arm. I'm smiling. Some other guys I know who are heading out with their girls give me a pat on the shoulder. I'm kinda nervous though. I bring Fae out to the middle of the floor and let go of her arm. "May I ask M'Lady for a dance tonight?" I ask her formally, bowing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 pm

I laugh, and cursty. "Of course, the pleasure is all mine," I say. I put my hands around his neck, and he puts his hands on my hips, and we start dancing. This was been a very good day. I got a boyfriend, he was gorgeous, and best of all, all the guys were getting jealous. I would never chaet on Levi, but being who I am, I love it when guys get jealous. I bet a lot of girls are jealous too.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Leaning my head against hers again, I start smiling. I can tell the other guys are watching me, seeing just how great I girl I've gotten today. Some girls who might've crushed on me might be having meltdowns. Oh, the thought made me chuckle a bit. Others start coming around us, dancing as well. I touch my nose with hers. "Today's been wonderful," I say, blinking slowly for that dramatic feeling.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 pm

I giggled a little bit. "No kidding?" I asked. I giggled again. I could practacly feel guys eyes trained on us, sneering. Some guys, I though, and shook my head. Then, the slow song ended, and they announced something completely unexpected. They said they would be having a couples karaoke, and it was a contest. Oh, I could already feel the glory. "We have to do that!" I said. I was almost bouncing from exsitment.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:00 am

I open up my smile. "What kind of song, then?" I say. Just imagine me. ON a stage. Singing. I mean, I could sing, not opera, but the normal kind. I couldn't compete with my own girlfriend. But, we were working together against other couples. Fun. I kiss Fae on the cheek when she starts pulling me.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am

We get third in line, which is good. We need some time to pick a song. Hmmm, what's a good duet. It needs to be something slow, and pretty. The announcer announced something that stopped me. Each person needed to pick their own song, and the couple wll be juged on each song. I knew what song I was doing, but what about Levi. "You have a song you know?" I asked him anixiously.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:16 am

"You seem anxious," I say looking at her. "Um, I'll do..." racking my brain for a song is hard. Then one comes to mind. "I'll sing "Secrets" by one Republic. Its pretty easy for my voice range." I put my arms around her as we wait. Ugh. I might suck. But its easy, I tell myself. "What song you doin'?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:27 am

I put my finger on his lips and whisper, "It's a secret. But, I need you to stay here. I have another suprise. I'm going to go first, and I'm going backstage right now. So just stay here." I went out of his arms, and walked backstage. He was in for a suprise.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 am

Oh, more surprises. I shake my head at the thought of what she might do. I wait until she comes out. I try to get a look of backstage but its impossible. Other couple are behind me. "How'd you snatch her?" a guy asks me. His date seems offended. "Karaoke."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:37 am

I whispered my song to the guy who was operating the machine. I was finally ready. I had completely changed my outfit. Well, not literally. My dress can change from a ball gown, to a more... how would I say it? A more... Britney Spears dress. Now, I'm not talking about like, a bikini top with short shorts, but the dress it shorter, and the shirt wasn't poofy anymore. I had also put my hair down, and in hung in a silky curtain around my shoulders. My music started, and as I instructed, the lights were kept dim for the beginning. Then I start singing. Another Britney Spears song, because her songs fit my voice. BUt this time, I picked my all-time favorite. Toxic. When th chorus started, people actually started dancing, as if I was Britney Spears, and I was preforming a concert. I blew a kiss directly at Levi, and a whole bunch of guys frowned. I smiled as I sang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCRT8IItGpw
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Oh, the look on the other guys' faces! Priceless! Yes, my girlfriend just blew me a kiss in front of a whole bunch of other guys. They probably liked her too. Fae was amazing. If everyone was dancing, I guess they though to too. I started doing this little dance right where I stood. I was laughing the entire time, out of enjoyment of course. Gosh, I swear, Fae's voice got better from earlier when she sang.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 pm

The song ended, and I yelled out, "Now, I wish my boyfriend Levi good luck!" The juges gave me a score out of ten. They gave me a ten. I smiled, and went backstage again, to make my dress a ball gown again. I couldn't wait to hear Levi.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:02 pm

OOC: Why you keep changing names!!! I'm getting confused! xD

Bic:

Instead of singing what I had told Fae, another came into mind. I headed backstage and got myself ready. I didn't alter my outfit like Fae, but I kept it simple. I told the person to play this special song I had heard from a movie. It was called "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here", and I thought it was perfect and sweet. My voice could flow perfectly with it, even if it was originally sung by a woman.

I went up stage and the music began immediately. I gave a big smile to Fae and began my singing. I felt like I ruled the world when I sang, and the lyrics just flowed through me. I made these cute gestures that went with the song. Ha, I could see girls pouting, knowing I wasn't singing to them.

Other guys brought their dates out to dance and they did cute little dances with the flow of lyrics. ON the chorus, I did little foot dances that got the judges laughing and clapping. When i finished singing, everyone applauded and the judges gave me a perfect score like Fae.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:59 pm

I had just stood there, smiling. He was mine. All mine. He came down, and I kissed his cheeck, and gave him a hug. "You were amazing," I said. We went on the floor, and danced to the other couples songs. Of course, the only ones that were comparable were the Apollo kids songs. But, one of them always messed up. No one got as high of a score as us.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:19 pm

This has got to be the best night I've ever had. "You were probably better than me." I kiss her while we're dancing to the others' songs. I put my forehead on hers and hold her tight. I don't want to lose her already. "I love you," I whisper, then I kiss her nose.\

OOC: Soo weird to be writing out. 8D
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:43 pm

~ IKR? but hey, i just had a GUY charrie of mine ask a girl to marry him, so dont be complaining XD ~

I smiled, and say softly, "And don't you even for a minute think that I don't love you."

The night went so quickly. Too quickly for my taste. The music had all but stopped, and everyone was filing out the entrance. We stopped dancing, and hand-in-hand, we walked out. He walked me to my cabin, and before we went our seperate ways, and gave him my leaf crown. I had more crowns, but none like that one. "I want you to have this. So when your in your cabin, and I can't be there, you can look at this and think of me."
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:30 pm

I accept the leaf crown with warm feeling. "Thank you," I say, then kiss her forehead. I let go of her hand and head to Demeter. On the way, I meet up with some of my brothers and we're all smiling and laughing about our dates. I look back at Fae and give her a wave. "See you tomorrow!" I shout. We go up the porch and into the cabin. We clean up around the cabin, get dressed for bed, and the works. I have Fae's leaf crown hanging right above my head board on the wall when I sleep.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:56 pm

I changed into my PJs while Fauna is asking how it went. I told her it went great. I put my hair in a ponytail, and wash all my makeup off. I sat on my bed, about ot turn the light off, when Fauna asked me an interesting question. "Hey, Fae?" she began. "Do you think I'll ever be as lucky as you?" I smiled at her and turned out the light. "Love is a funny thing Fauna. You'll find it though. You'll find it." And with that, I slept a the night away with peaceful dreams.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 pm

I think I had a girly dream. I was sitting in a meadow with Fae. Flowers were growing in spiral around us. The more happier we were, the more vibrant the colors of flowers became. This went on the entire time I slept. Everywhere we stepped, a new flower. But then it became dark. And the flowers died. We felt weak with the flowers and everything became black.

I woke up and bolted upright, hitting my head on the bottom of the top bunk. I got up, put some slippers on and head on the porch. A nightmare. That was all. I just sat on the porch until it was time to get dressed for the first lesson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )   Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levi and Fae ( H A N N A H )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: