Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] Empty
PostSubject: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 am

Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] Raven_13
~[R A V E N I N G R I D S]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F H A D E S]~

Spoiler:

"Do you ever feel like breaking down?...
Do you ever feel out of place?...
Like somehow you just don't belong...
And no one understands you...
Do you ever wanna runaway?...
Do you lock yourself in your room?...
With the radio on turned up so loud...
That no one hears you screaming...

~~~~~
~~~~~

People were all around. Trying to figure out what to do, sitting around, or taking a nap. I was the only one on a bench, with a laptop, playing WOW. What is WOW you ask? WOW stands for World of Warcraft, only the best computer game on the face of the planet. No one here really plays it, cause they like fightning, or getting all prettied up, or sleeping.

Being a nerd had downsides, absolutly. Especialy a pretty nerd. The glasses, the clothes, those were only part of it. The other part was what I did with my time. I play WOW, read, play video games, and draw. I didn't know of another person who played WOW, or even good video games.

So, I resumed my game as an Undead Rouge, and sighed.

~~~~~
~~~~~

No you don't know what it's like...
When nothing feels all right...
You don't know what it's like...
To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
To be left out in the dark...
To be kicked when you're down...
To feel like you've been pushed around...
To be on the edge of breaking down...
And no one's there to save you...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:48 pm

William walked into the courtyard, looking down. He tried to make sure nobody met his gaze. Will saw a girl on the bench, playing something on her laptop. He quietly walked over to her and whispered "What are you playing?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

Without looking up, I replied, "World of Warcraft." Gods! Stupid worgon killed me! I came back to life, and got revenge by kiling and devouring it. "Take that!" I said to myself.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:53 pm

"Cool", he said. "I've played once or twice myself." He gave her a look and watched her play the game. Will thought to himself "I don't think I've seen her around before."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:13 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

My eyes brightened, and I came to life. "Really? Do you like playing it? If so, what's your saide, Alliance or Horde?" I was talking fast. Finally, someone who actualy KNEW what WOW was! And a cute guy no less? It was my lucky day.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:28 pm

"Alliance, I thin. And yeah, it's a fun game." Will gave a small smile and said "I'm Will, by the way. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:26 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

"Raven," I said. I logged out of my Undead Rouge, and went on as my Mage Worgon. I liked worgons because thay can be humans or werewolves. "I like both, but personaly, I like the Alliance also."

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:29 pm

"I'm Will", he said. "I wish I had a laptop. The only times I've played have been on a borrowed computer." He smiled at Raven, thinking about how she was quite pretty.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I logged off my account, and handed him the laptop. "Here, why don't you give it a shot. Maybe I can give you a few pointers or something," I said. I sat criss-cross on the bench, and waited.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Will smiled at Raven, and put the laptop on his lap. He logged on and decided to play as a worgon. After he had played for awhile, he said "This game is fun. I should consider getting my own laptop sometime." He grinned at Raven, something he didn't usually do.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:22 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

His smile was nice. "Yeah, you should, then we could meet up or something," I said, taking my laptop back. I turned it off, and took mt sketch pad out of my bag. I took out a pencil, took a quick glance at Will, and went to work.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Will got a bit confused. "What are you drawing?",he asked. He peered over her shoulder. "I draw sometimes too."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:02 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

This boy had everything! "I'm drawing you, silly!" I said. I took another glance at him. I got the lines of his smile, even though I had only seen it briefly. "You draw? Awesome!" I said.

It took me only a couple minutes, and I took out Sharpies for outlining, and colored pencils for coloring. That only took me two minutes. I handed the drawing to Will. "Here, what do ya' think?" I asked him.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 pm

"It's awesome, Ray. Mind if I call you that? Ya know, as a nickname." He cracked another smile at her, and felt the urge to hug her,which was odd for him, since he'd never felt this way before.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:24 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I alughed and smiled brightly. "Of course! I never turn down a good nickname!" I said. The drawing was almost nothing compared to the dragons I had drawn. I had a peculiar passion for drawing fictional cretures. "You wanna see my actual drawings that I actually spend hours on?" I asked him.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:28 pm

"Sure, that'd be great. I bet you're an awesome drawer.",Will said. He smiled and patted her shoulder. 'Maybe you should go get 'em.". He gave her a playful push.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:07 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I gave him a push back, and laughed. I had my new sketch pad with me, but my other ones I had left in my room. I grabbed his hand and stood up. "Here! Come with me to go get them?" I asked.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:28 pm

"Sure",Will said as he nodded. Raven was an interesting girl. Not in a bad way, of course. He wasn't sure how he felt about her just yet.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

OOC: I'm too lazy to make another topic, so Imma just stay here :P

IC:

"Great!" I said as I walked him to my cabin. Man, would some of the people be mad. They didn't like it when people brought other campers. But I didn't share a room with anyone... yet. We got there quick, and I let him in the door quietly. "You gotta be quiet, people might be sleeping, or they might not welcome you."

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:04 pm

He tiptoed in quietly, his hair falling into his eyes. Will whispered "Are you sure you can grab them and go without them seeing me?" He stayed in the shadows. But the shadows seemed to be darkening, the longer he was in there.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:21 am

~~~~~
~~~~~

I waved a hand dismissivly. "Course I can. I just have to be quiet," I whispered. I walked to my bed, and reached under my mattress. Yes, it was still there. I grabbed it, and walked back to Will. "Got it!" I said with a smile.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:13 am

"Great",he smiled. "We might wanna get away from here now." Will walked out of the shadows. He tiptoed out as the shadows lightened into a light grey.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:24 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

"No kidding," I said quietly. We walked silently until we were a good distance away from the cabin. I sat down under a tree, and rubbed the cover of my sketchbook.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:29 pm

"So? Let the drawing begin." He cracked a small smile at his joke. Will playfully poked Raven in the shoulder. He got odd looks from other people, because he usually wasn't very social.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:59 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I giggled a bit as I opened it. The first picture was of a flower I had made up. The petals were deicate, but they were on fire, burning. The next one was of a cave, and deep in the cave were small, glowing eyes of whever you wanted it to be. I always pictured it as a dragon. The third was one of my best ones. It was of a dragon, in the air, wings outstretched. The wings were thin, but you could almost feel the muscles in them. The wings were detailed, with a sort of design with cracks. The drago itself was a musty grey, with blue eyes that looked as furious as a blizzard. I held my breath. That had always been my favorite.

~~~~~
~~~~~

To be like me...

To be hurt...
To feel lost...
Welcome to my life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]   Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't there just be a guy who likes WOW? [Private to first poster; date topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next