Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for a book [(Max)]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Looking for a book [(Max)] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a book [(Max)]   Looking for a book [(Max)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Cyrus wandered through the shelves of books, looking for anything that could catch his eye. Unlike his bother, Cyrus almost always had a book of some sort on him. nine times out of ten that book was a book of spells, but there were time that he would read for nothing more than pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [(Max)]   Looking for a book [(Max)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:49 pm

I walked throught the rows and rows of books, looking for a title that would please me. Being myself, I carefully analyzed each cover of every single book. That brought me to an isle where there seemed to be a young man standing. He looked to be about my age, if not older. Since I was suck a shy girl, I kept my head down and skipped that isle.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [(Max)]   Looking for a book [(Max)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:29 am

Cyrus walked to the next isle and saw the same girl who had skipped the isle he was just in. "Why'd you skip that last isle?" Cyrus asked as he passed her. She seemed to be just a bit younger that himself. "So what kind of book do you read? As strange as it might sound, I tend to read fantasy books." Cyrus said sort of laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [(Max)]   Looking for a book [(Max)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:58 pm

I felt my face grow warm, and was pretty sure my face was red with embarresment. I busied myself with the books on the shelf as I replied, "I didn't want to disturb you, that's all. And I perfer fiction books. The kind where I can escape too." I promptly shut my mouth. He probably didn't want to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [(Max)]   Looking for a book [(Max)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:10 pm

A book on the top of the self caught his eye, so he muttered a few words and the book slid off the self and floated down into his hands. As he skimmed it he asked, "I'm Cyrus by the way. What would your name be?" The book seem mildly interesting, but not to his liking. So he muttered a few more words and to book flew back to it's spot on the self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [(Max)]   Looking for a book [(Max)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a book [(Max)]
Page 1 of 1