Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  Empty
PostSubject: "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]    "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:24 pm

"I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  Bw,cartoon,children,cute,disney,girl-d199210c9742ba8c0f101461c3afabb1_h
A N N E | B E R K E N H O U S E R
"Little girl, little girl your life is calling, the charlatans and saints of your abandoned..."

- & & & & -

After a long night of sulking around in my Star Shell, and getting no sleep until I had drank half a bottle of Ny-quil, I had left my shell in the morning and went to Morocco. Naturally, as a star I could end up whereever I wanted. But that was yesterday.

Today was Tuesday, and I had to get my book back from Hale. So I was scoping out the Mess Hall in the morning, looking for him. The other nymphs had brought all the food out and stuff and I had dug in. I grabbed a grapefruit and a bowl and some milk and poured some Cap N' Crunch. Man, this stuff was legit. It was like someone had boxed heaven.

Nevermind that, I thought as I looked for Hale. Of course, the Apollo cabin hadn't shown up yet. Yet. Gosh, were are they?! I thought frantically. It wasn't that I just wanted my book back, it was that I really wanted to see Hale. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

- & & & & -

"she is the saint of all the sinners..."

"I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  Guys-27dacf250cb6563b3d8ec6e4039a3d88_m
kendall dylan corona
"lets dance in style, let's dance for while..."

- a a a a -

Kendall and the rest of the Apollo cabin trudged up the hill to the dining pavilion to munch on some food. It was early morning and Kendall felt great. He seriously loved mornings. He'd get up at the crack of dawn and walk a mile through the forest listening to the sounds of nature.

He glanced at Hale and said, "Hey Big Man, I'm nervous about today. I just can't put my finger on it but I feel like today is gonna be significant, y'know?" He said.

- a a a a -

"heaven can wait...we're only watching the skys..."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]    "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:41 pm

"I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282
Hale l Drem
"You lost the love I loved the most. I learned to live, half alive . . ."

- *.*.*.* -

Hale walked in with his siblings, talking to Kendall and clutching Anne's book. It hadn't left his sight since he had tried to return it. It turned out, there were tons of interesting facts in it, all relating to the stars, but most of it failed attempts by mortals to explain things so easily explained by the gods. Like the creation of the stars. They were born from the god of the stars, of course. This creation of this universe stuff was pathetic.

"Something significant . . . I understand. Maybe something significant will happen." Maybe he'd meet Anne again. Suddenly, across the room, he spotted her. "Kendall, Kendall look!" Hale tugged lightly on Kendall's sleeve and pointed to Anne. "That's her! Anne!" He didn't care that the whole Mess Hall could hear him, Hale shouted for Anne at the top of his lungs.

- *.*.*.* -

" . . . And now you want me one more time"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]    "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:57 pm

~CAN I JOIN? PLEEEEEASE?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]    "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 pm

--I don't know . . . Hale and Anne are hooking up, and meeting again and stuff. I'll have a separate RP with you though. This one is just . . . Special to Anne and Hale. And Kendall's there. Ha!--
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]    "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:07 pm

"I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  Guys-27dacf250cb6563b3d8ec6e4039a3d88_m
kendall dylan corona
"lets dance in style, let's dance for while..."

- a a a a -

"Now, now, little man. I'm proud of you," The son of Apollo flashed his half-brother a hopeful grin as he attacked the sausage.

- a a a a -

"heaven can wait...we're only watching the skys..."

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]    "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:16 pm

"I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282
Hale l Drem
"You lost the love I loved the most. I learned to live, half alive . . ."

- *.*.*.* -

Hale laughed as he watched Kendall, and grabbed a bowl of Reese Puff. He poured some milk into the bowl, and grabbed a cup of already poured orange juice. His breakfast was plain and simple, like always, and fit into his routine. On select days, the weekends, he allowed himself to fatten up with pancakes, but he mostly got cereal.

"Thanks Kendall!" Hale exclaimed, flashing him a quick smile. "Should I go talk to her; give her her book back?" Hale pondered going and staying, but in the end, he decided to let his brother, well half-brother, decide.

- *.*.*.* -

" . . . And now you want me one more time"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]    "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Kendall smiled through a mouthful of sausage. "Just go talk to her, Tiger." He chuckled, but nearly choked on the meat.

Anne watched Hale with anticipation. "Hale. Get. Your. Cute. Butt. Over. Here. Now." She muttered clenching her bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]    "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:50 pm

-OMGSORRYIFORGOTTOPOST.-

Hale smiled at Kendall, then walked over to Anne. She flashed a bright smile, then sat down next to her. "This is yours," he said, handing over the book. He flexed the pages, then made sure everything was safe. It was, the book just had gotten another reader.

"Hey Anne, I'm glad I got to see you again."
Hale's smile wavered, because he realized nothing would ever be perfect in their relationship, if there even was one. He had to make it official. Anne was so beautiful, if Hale didn't get her, someone else would.

"Listen, I had so much fun with you on Olympus! You were so beautiful, you are so beautiful. I really want to be your boyfriend. Now, I'm not going to ask you yet, I just want to get that out there. I know things wouldn't be perfect, but will you consider me?" Now, Hale himself wasn't even sure if he had just asked out Anne, but the star could take it either way.

"Oh, gods, I'm bad at this. I guess what I'm trying to say is, Anne Berkenhouser, will you be my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]    "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 am

Anne chuckled. "Yeah. I'll be your girlfriend." She said with a wide smile. "Although...we should go somewhere to celebrate."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]    "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Hale sighed heavily, a large smile spread across his face. Hale was really grinning from ear to ear for the first time in his entire life. Sure, he was always happy, but this, this was the best thing that ever happened to him. Anne was the best thing that ever happened to him. "I agree! I don't know how good an idea it is, for the mortal's sake, but how about we go to dinner? Not anything fancy, but some place in New York. From what I hear, New York City has some of the best restaurants in the word!" Hale looked at his girlfriend for approval, unsure of his idea. "I'm buying." Hale pulled out his wallet, revealing a huge wad of cash. He wasn't going to say that the money previously belonged to his mom. The money was inheritance, and he could afford to take Anne out every day for a month on what he had now. "I think I know of a legal ride, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]    "I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I'd like my book back..." [ N I C O ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: