Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THE PJ&O Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE PJ&O Book Empty
PostSubject: THE PJ&O Book   THE PJ&O Book I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:52 pm

I got it yesterday while I was in the UK and I've read it 3 Times if ou have any questions PM ME
Back to top Go down

THE PJ&O Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PJ&O Book   THE PJ&O Book I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:57 pm

NO ONE CARES!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

THE PJ&O Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PJ&O Book   THE PJ&O Book I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Haha great that you got it whilst in the UK. You read it 3 TIMES?! Certainly have a lot of time on your hands. xD
Once when I was stationed in the hospital for a week (I had Lyme disease >.<) all I had to read was PJ&O... you can imagine my excitement. At first it was great, but after reading it for the millionth time it started getting boring. xD

Even so, my favorite part is still when they're @ Medusa's place. What's yours? :3
Back to top Go down

THE PJ&O Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PJ&O Book   THE PJ&O Book I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:06 pm

In the New Book Or The Old One's?
Back to top Go down

THE PJ&O Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PJ&O Book   THE PJ&O Book I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:09 pm

And The Fanfiction Link for it because it is not under the Percy Jackson Olympians it has it's own.

http://www.fanfiction.net/book/Heroes_of_Olympus/10/0/0/1/0/0/0/0/0/1/
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

THE PJ&O Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PJ&O Book   THE PJ&O Book I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Old One's. (: Loved the new one though.
Back to top Go down

THE PJ&O Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PJ&O Book   THE PJ&O Book I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Book 5 Annabeth gets stabbed on the bridge and Percy has an Epic Showdown with Kronos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE PJ&O Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PJ&O Book   THE PJ&O Book I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PJ&O Book
Page 1 of 1