Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

6th book? :no:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lordbug

6th book?  :no:  Empty
PostSubject: 6th book? :no:    6th book?  :no:  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Hey, if any body has proof that there is a 6th book in the Percy Jackson series pleas tell me.
Back to top Go down
albatross

Location : Well, I've been walking around this old and empty house.

PostSubject: Re: 6th book? :no:    6th book?  :no:  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Uh...There isn't. There's The Lost Hero, but that's a whole new series.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: 6th book? :no:    6th book?  :no:  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:22 pm

There isn't a sixth book of the "Percy Jackson & the Olympians" series, but there is another series called "The Heroes of Olympus." It takes place in the same world as Percy Jackson, so yes, Camp Half-Blood is still there and whatnot. It is written by Rick Riordan, and it has been out for a while now. The book is called "The Lost Hero" and from my knowledge, there are four other books that'll be continuing this series. Have fun reading it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th book? :no:    6th book?  :no:  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th book? :no:
Page 1 of 1