Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SonOfHades

SonOfHades

Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane) Empty
PostSubject: Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane)   Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Erik opened the basement door and peered down into the darkness. He sighed and reviewed the horribly written note.
Go down into the basement and find-

The rest was unreadable so Erik thought he would ask someone once he got down there. If he went down there. Finally he mustered up enough courage to take the first step.
clunk
His boot made a loud sound as they hit the wooden stairs, and quite frankly, it creeped Erik out. "Oh Gods," he muttered under his breath. "Is there even anyone down here?!"

Last edited by SonOfHades on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chaostheinsane

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane)   Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:03 pm

I look up from my book and i can feel the light shining in from above. "Who are you?" i drop my brail book careful to not loose my page and i grab my cane and stand up. "not to be rude but what do you want?"

Last edited by chaostheinsane on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SonOfHades

SonOfHades

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane)   Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Erik cocked his head to the side, trying to place a face to the voice. "I got a note that I had to come down here. Do you know anything about that?" As he waited for a response, he went further into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
chaostheinsane

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane)   Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:30 pm

"Whats the note say. Not that I could write it anyway." I let the darkness dissipate and the ceiling light becomes visible and you can see me standing there with my cane. "Are you looking for anyone in particular?"

Occ: if you want this post to be private make sure you put {private to: who ever you invite} make sure that tons of people don't start posting here out of the blue
Back to top Go down
SonOfHades

SonOfHades

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane)   Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Erik saw the boy with the cane when he got to the bottom of the stairs. "It told me to find something down here. I don't think you wrote it." Idiot! he thought, why would he say something like that!? "So, who's your parent?"
Back to top Go down
chaostheinsane

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane)   Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:16 pm

"I'm the son of Kek god of darkness. How do you know I didn't have one of my bunk mates help me write it? Anyway what did you come to find?" I don't bother to explain to him that i can see everything using my other senses.
Back to top Go down
SonOfHades

SonOfHades

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane)   Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:47 pm

"Well, I don't exactly know. The writing for whatever it is, is pretty bad. I think it starts with an "E"."
Back to top Go down
chaostheinsane

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane)   Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:54 pm

"Well i can't really think of any thing that starts with an "E" but there this weird button on the wall next to my bunk it doesn't turn off the lights or anything but i have never heard anything happen to when i press it maybe something might work for you." I press the button a few times to demonstrate but nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane)   Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travelling to the Dark Side (Private with chaostheinsane)
Page 1 of 1