Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* Empty
PostSubject: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:07 pm

I walk into the forest. I love the forest. I look around looking for someone else to talk to. No one was there right now. I sat on a rock and took out my dagger. I started to carve a heart in the soil. Oh course it was a heart. The only other thing it could be was a dove. I thought I heard something in the forest. I say, "Hello? Anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:20 pm

I walked trough the forest my guirtar slung on my back, I heard someone call out and I awnsered "Yes" but it wasn't inviting, I sat on the ground where I was and began to look over the guitar the dark wood with a honeysuckle curved into the body.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:29 pm

"Oh hello, love. I'm Savanna, but you should've known that." I say. I stare at the girl with the guitar. I go back to carving my heart, which was now decorated with sparkles and diamonds.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:41 pm

I snort not looking up, "And I should know this why?" I asked in a bored monotone, I began to stum the guitar lightly, a light uplifting sound echoed around the forest.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:07 pm

"I don't know. All my sisters know my name. They knew it from the start." I say. I start carving aa dove in the soil.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:22 pm

I shruged, "Well.. I'm not your sister" I said onces, I felt the ground seem to sway I ingored it and struming louder, my guitar roll notes of beauty.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 pm

I yawn and start to draw random lines in the dirt with my dagger. I clean the tip of my dagger off. I put the dagger away and look at the girl. I say, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:17 pm

I stoped playing, and looked at her my silver eyes dancing, "Lexis" I said simply.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:25 pm

I say, "Oh. Nice to meet you Lexis." I sigh and stare at my drawings. I had made a rough drawing of Cabin 10. It wasn't very well drawn, but it was something.

~Your supposed to have 4 sentences per post now.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:01 am

~Good to know

I nodded once, then began to play on the guitar the rythem of Winter Wonderland flowed of my fingers. I was intune to my music my eyes danced with a passion and my lips pursed listening to ever chord and note and twang the strings produced.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 am

I yawn and decide to walk around. I get up and walk in a circle and stop at a grassy and leafy area by where Lexis was sitting. I say, "Your Dad is Apollo isn't he?" I stare at the mountains where I saw the rising moon.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:13 pm

I felt the ground waver oddly, then as I nodded the ground disappered, no It fell It kept falling for a few secounds when I suddenly hit the ground with a loud thud My guitar fell on my on damnaged thanks to the sheild that was placed on it by my father. I wasn't quite as lucky, my arm now had a large gash in it from a rock. I frowned and looked at the cut I gently placed my hand on it and my arm began to heal slowly, but I felt sleepy now.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:17 pm

I was right behind Kenzie, well I was a little to the right of her, but you get the point. I fell on my wrist. I think, Ow, did my wrist break? I just say, "Ow, my wrist." I hold my right wrist in my left hand trying to ease the pain. It wasn't helping very much just holding it there. I sat on a lump of dirt because that was pretty much the floor.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 pm

I blinked a few times and then leaned over to Savanna and took her wrist and gently exmined it. I layed my hand over her wrist and pulled her hand, knowing this would be painful I slowly healed it and then when I had done the best I could which was healing the pain and bones, but not the mussels around it. I knew that this much healing would make her extemrely sleepy.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:35 pm

"Uh, thanks." I say I look above me. If only I had at least another dagger. I could get out. .. And help Lexis out. I examine the soil. I say, "We might be here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:44 pm

I nodded tried, I stand up and look up the hold we were in was about ten feet all around and maybe 15 feet deep. Probaly a trap for monsters. I frowned and placed my hands on the guitar neck and set it to the side. I tugged on my arrowhead necklace lightly.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:47 pm

"If only I had two daggers. One dagger is useless in this situation." I say, sighing. I pat my left hand on my leg a couple times. I was common login, I think.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:28 pm

I nodded, "I have a dagger also" I pointed out I pulled the necklace again and it formed into a jagged edge dagger about 8 inches long.

Sorry I gtg
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 pm

~Bye :(

~I took out my dagger. I didn't care what the length was. I stick it into the dirt and pull down word. It only went down one fourth of an inch.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:57 pm

I nodded and ran my fingers over the egde of the dagger. I then looked up at her my silvery eyes blank and emotainless. I sighed and stood up and geantly poked the ground and dirt of the bottom tunel. I found a soft spot but still strong.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:02 pm

I look for something that would help us. The only think I saw was our daggers. I sit on a rock nearby. I simply sigh.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:43 pm

I shook my head, "You don't wanna go up there in the night anyways.." I pointed out, then closed my eyes and played with a strand of honey colored hair.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 pm

I stared up at the moon which was now high in the sky. The stars were starting to come into view. I sigh. I sigh a lot. I counted the days until Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 pm

I took my guitar luckly the full moon shone down on us so I could see I strummed the song that filled the hole with the blues jazz fill.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:28 am

I grew sleepy fast. I curled up in a ball and watched the moon. It was beautiful. I didn't want to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*   In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Dark Forest *Private To Colby, Dan's Sister xD*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next