Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gettin' My Dog {Private to Colby and Alex the Greenie}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Gettin' My Dog {Private to Colby and Alex the Greenie} Empty
PostSubject: Gettin' My Dog {Private to Colby and Alex the Greenie}   Gettin' My Dog {Private to Colby and Alex the Greenie} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Gettin' My Dog {Private to Colby and Alex the Greenie} Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282
Hale l Drem
"You lost the love I loved the most. I learned to live, half alive . . ."

- *.*.*.* -

Hale hopped into the car after a long, but eventful, Cabin Leader meeting. He was extremely excited, for he was finally getting a dog! His heart raced, and he still wore his Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt. He looked down at it and shrugged. "Those New Yorkers won't think Camp Half-Blood is a weird name, right?" Hale questioned, not willing to change. He was too excited and ready to go.

"Oh whatever. Let's go." Hale had decided that he couldn't wait for Colby to start up the car, so he took the driver's seat. As soon as the others climbed in, he slammed down the pedal. The car zoomed off, and soon he was racing through the streets of New York City. With an unsteady turn, Hale pulled up to a promising looking pet shop, knowing his car driving skills were horrid. "We're here?" He said shrugging, jumping out of the car, and walking inside.

Now he just had to pick a dog breed. He wanted a big dog, that was for sure. He had ruled it down to either a Labrador Retriever, or a German Shepard.

- *.*.*.* -

" . . . And now you want me one more time."

Back to top Go down

Gettin' My Dog {Private to Colby and Alex the Greenie}
Page 1 of 1