Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

F A L L I N G . U P [KH/FF Story]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fenrir

Victoria Fenrir

F A L L I N G . U P [KH/FF Story] Empty
PostSubject: F A L L I N G . U P [KH/FF Story]   F A L L I N G . U P [KH/FF Story] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:12 am

This is known to be a Reader Insert story, the site I write on has many females, thus is directed towards females. Though I hope males find this also a good story, thank you.

[Name] = Your Name.
[Colour] = Either your Colour hair or eyes.
Left/Right = Left or right Handed.

F A L L I N G . U P | | Senior year at Destiny Island is actually anything BUT strange. You are known to be great friends with Axel Sinclair and his elder brother, Reno Sinclair. Actually living with them. Although, when a new student brings trouble to the Islands, an old secret comes around, and it's actually for the best.

Destiny Island was awakening to the beautiful scene of the sun rising above the horizon, the sea sparkled like diamonds on a new Bride. The rolling currents of the ocean lapped up against the pure white sandy beaches, which the Islands were known for truthfully. Many tourists would come here during their Summer seasons in their world. Causing many High School students getting a load of cash during this time.

Although, it's known to be the beginning of their schooling term. It's actually known to be their Spring-Summer-Fall term. They have three months of the winter season off. The air is fresh, still having the lingering scent of the winter season hanging in the air. Lights were still up on houses for the New Year, and the Winter Solstice. Slush from snow still lingered on the side walks leading towards the large Mountain on the single Island. The high school was built into the mountain. Giving it a natural cooling system during the Summer, a sure plus.

Reading black ink on white paper, was an eighteen year old student at the said High School. A female that was training in being that of a Dragoon, sharing the ideals of her older brother, Kain Highwind. Which, was also meaning that this female and Kain are the niece and nephew of the famous Cid Highwind. Her name is known as [Name] Highwind.

In a mug right next to the newspaper, was a small mug of ______. [Name] would always start off her day exactly like this. Newspaper, _____, and sometimes something to eat. But not all the time. Normally the cafe at the high school was open throughout the entire school day. And it also included..

The loud sound of a male around her own age began to yell. Something about his brother took money again from his room. Or something about missing a piece of jewerly. These two brothers are known as the Sinclair brother. Reno Sinclair is known to be the older one, about two years older then Axel Sinclair. Axel Sinclair is eighteen years of age, exactly like [Name]. Although, his birth falls in the season of winter, confusing many due to his pyro element of choice.

They always have to yell in the morning, [Name] thought and I always get a migraine on the way to school. Her [Colour] eyes looked to the entrance of the kitchen, seeing a grumpy looking Axel Sinclair. He had spiked crazy hair that could never be tamed, and it fit him. His eyes were that of a dark, or mint green depending on his mood. Underneath his eyes were two red tear drops. He wore the normal school uniform, a white button up shirt with a plaid blue and white tie and blue pants, with either the choice of black or white shoes.

[Name] wore the female uniform. A sleeveless white shirt, button up with a plaid white and blue tie. But with plaid skirt and either white or black stockings up to the knee with another choice of black or white shoes. Both uniforms were changed though during the Fall season. Each would wear a jacket over it, it was a personal jacket so it would go into the lockers once they've reached the school.

"Someone had a rough night. Aerith upset again?" [Name] questioned before drinking some of her _____. Aerith.. Aerith is Axel's current on and off girlfriend. She was having a lot of family issues, and Axel was understanding enough to always be there for her. Personally, [Name] always saw Aerith as the attention seeker. She has two other boys running after her. Though they were living somewhere else at the moment.

Axel's emerald green eyes noticed the twitch in her free hand, it was a twitch of the thump and pointer finger. "She's all right. " The pryo muttered before going to get the food he would normally eat before his older brother would go and kick them both out for the day.

Speaking of which, the long haired Sinclair brother walked right in. "Morning, [Name]. Spoken with Kain yet?" Reno questioned her, Reno was wearing a uniform normally worn by the Turks. A small police force on the Island. A white button up shirt with a black jacket and black pants with black shoes as well. Reno was doing his best at trying to become chief of it. Although, his partner Rude was very clingy to that title..

"Ah, he's busy with Cecil, last I heard. Something about the annual exchange." [Name] muttered as she closed the newspaper, and grabbed the mug. [Name] walked over towards the sink and filled it up with water before going and claiming her things. A free hand grabbed her own set of keys and walked out of the house. A normal thing.

[Colour] eyes stared up at the sky, it was a beautiful cool Winter to Spring season. The small gust of wind caused side bangs to cover the scene, frustrating [Name] already. Silently, she started the walk towards the mountain side. Where Destiny Islands Academy was located, along with the normal and gifted students of advanced talents for battle.

~~~~

"I heard Thomas and Viviane are dating!" Gossip. "Tatsuya is joining the turks I heard this fall." Updates. "Ehehe.~ There's this really new hot student!" Wait, student?

[Name] shoved a text book into her locker, it was already third period out of a twelve period school day. And just now, she got word about there being a new student to the school. He must be somewhere between a first to third year. Fourth year (Seniors) really didn't know what went on below their own year. It's just that social latter that everything ends up climbing up at one point.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Written by KindgomsPath of Quizilla. Victoria Fenrir is the said author.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fenrir

Victoria Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: F A L L I N G . U P [KH/FF Story]   F A L L I N G . U P [KH/FF Story] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:14 am

F A L L I N G . U P o2 | | Gossip is going around about this new student, curious about the fact [Name] never heard or seen the kid yet. Thus, she believes he must be a third year. Fourth period is about to start, and that means gym.. or something like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________

[Name] slammed her locker shut, but because of this, her heart began to face. Standing there was a slightly taller male, with long silver hair and deep blue eyes. The male was just standing there, an amused glint was in his eyes, noticing that he caused the older female to basically become scared.

"For all that's Holy, Riku!" [Name] snapped, looking up at the fourth year student. Riku is a fourth year student, by chance, actually. He was far advanced then his twin sister, and best friend. Thus, the school program placed him to be a fourth year student. [Name] and Riku had only met during the training period - which is Gym for Battle Students - with her Dragoon staff of dragon's bone and his magical "Key."

He chuckled before turning around, expecting [Name] to follow. Of course, she did. "Hear about the exchange student?" Riku's eyes glanced down at the slightly shorter female, wondering if he had heard the news. It was rare that Destiny Academy would be getting a new student. Travelers Town on the other hand, got many new students per month.

[Colour] eyes just simply glanced up at the silver haired male. "No, I haven't seen the kid, but I've heard." So there goes her thoughts about the kid being a third year or something along those lines. She really didn't think of it as the gym for gifted students was just around the corner. Opening up the door and held it for Riku to enter as well.

In the room, a few students were already dressed and sparing with another student, normally their partner. [Name] took Riku's bag and walked it over to the bleacher, as the silver haired male would go other to the sign in sheet. Writing both his name, and her own next to each other. This is how each teacher would take attendance, and figure out who's being paired up with who.

The two partners went into separate changing rooms, one for the men, and one for the women. [Name] came out wearing a normal blue shirt with some yellow shorts that had the texture, along with the material of the same ones that basketball players wore. [Name]'s partner, Riku came out the same way. Expect his was a yellow shirt with blue shorts.

"Class." The loud booming sound of a familiar voice echoed throughout the entire gym. It belonged to an older man, with tan skin and long brown hair. In his hand was a cane, as he walked with a limp. No one would cross this teacher, regardless of how he appeared to be injured. But because of his voice, everyone stood still, including those that had been sparing as [Name] and Riku walked in.

The man's name was Nooj, a man that hails from Spira, but currently worked on the Island for an effort to make friends with those that live in Spira. "Today, our class is taking on a new student. Now because of the odd numbers we now currently have, I'd like for one group to take him as their third partner. This will work out, however, if you're partner is out sick."

[Colour] and silver haired students stood next to each other, in the right corner of the very large gym. It never would appear like, but the Sparing Gym was the size of at least one football field. It's hard to tell, due to the school being built within the mountain. "[Name]?" Riku's voice spoke to the elder female, who was just standing there with her Dragoon spear.

Her eyes looked up into his blue ones, and shrugged her shoulders. A sign that she didn't really care if they had a third partner. Besides, the truth is, Riku and [Name] were the top students in this one class. Otherwise, it was [Name] excelling at Travels, while Riku was currently failing White Magic.

[Name] was now starting to calm herself, and breath as she stood while holding the Dragoon's Spear. Riku was going to talk with Nooj about accepting the new student into their group. [Colour] eyes were hidden behind eyelids, and thus she was only seeing colours of the air within her mind, and darkness behind that. Soon as her eyes open, she defended herself.

A blade that appeared like a key, reminding her of Riku's almost came across her face. Instead, she moved her spear to block the attack, [Colour] eyes met wild golden ones. [Name] had thrown the person off of her, grabbing onto the chain and threw the spear towards her new opponent. But, he then put up a guard as well. It appeared his element of choice was darkness.

[Name] was at a disadvantage. Unlike most Fourth Years that had their element, she never found her's yet. The female yanked her spear back, and caught it with ease. [Colour] hair, no matter how long or short it was, she always had it pulled up/pulled back.The black haired student across from her then charged quite quickly.

Kain had taught his little sister something very useful, grinning with that wicked family grin. She started to twirl it around in front of her, the enemy wasn't expecting this and got caught. The male student was getting thrown up, then back down by each end of the spear, until the finish where she basically batted him out of her personal bubble.

Although, the male black haired and golden eyed student got up with ease, as if nothing happened. Both of them gave the other one a look before charging over towards each other at the same time. One thing on the mind.

I will Win.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fenrir

Victoria Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: F A L L I N G . U P [KH/FF Story]   F A L L I N G . U P [KH/FF Story] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:15 am

F A L L I N G . U P o3 | | Attacked by an unknown student, [Name] is trusted into the biggest spars of her life. Armed with nothing but Dragoon training, does she fight alone. It isn't until both are about to may their final, and fatal blows, does she find out who he is.

________________________________________________________________________________________

"Enough." The voice of Nooj, the one who over looked the entire sesson, spoke. Two people came between [Name], and her enemy. Her silver haired friend was blocking the black haired students attack with his own keyblade, while his best friend, guarded against her own. His best friend was known as Sora, a kid that wasn't even fourth year, but a third year instead. He probably heard everything and walked into the room.

[Name] looked into Sora's dark blue eyes, and breathed in for one moment, before her grip was no longer tense, as she stood down. Her eyes looked past the third year, to Riku and the other student. It appeared that the black haired student wasn't going to back down easily. Something in her head had clicked, he looked exactly like Cecil. Acted like him too a little bit.

Nooj's voice spoke again, clear as day with the stern, and almost soldier like Captain voice. "Vanitas, that's enough." Nooj was looking directly at the male student, known as Vanitas. Golden eyes clashed against the one with blue Spira eyes. All Vanitas did next was push Riku off, before his own keyblade had vanished into a black sparkle mess.

The [Colour] haired female's weapon was twirled before it was returned into a garment on the right / left arm. The colour of it was a blue onyx colour, with gold trimming around it, with the carving of Baron's words, that if translated, would mean Blessed Dragoon. Another student, that [Name] wasn't really friends with, threw a towel towards the battle tired student. The said female started to use it to dab up some of the fatal gashes and cuts that the male named Vanitas landed upon her.

She glanced towards the said male, and noticed that he was doing the same. He had some puncture wounds along his shoulders, arms and lower legs. She made sure not to land those type of wounds on his chest, although he did have a few gashes there from when she decided to slash downwards.

"Think it was wise?" The sound of Riku's voice came into [Name] ears, the taller male was looking down slightly upon her smaller form. She watched Vanitas hiss in pain. [Name] Shrugged her shoulders instead, ditching the towel for her hand instead. It glowed a slight mint colour, certain scratches were healing perfectly, while some gashes were only closing up slightly. "Too late now."

The black haired student walked over towards Riku and [Name], applying pressure to his right shoulder with a red towel, some of it was his own blood. "As if I care, but I was told to give out names. I'm Vanitas, just stay out of my way." His golden eyes were glaring at the two partners, although, lingered slightly upon [Name].

The said female really didn't care if they lingered upon her bloody, and beaten body. [Colour] eyes glared back, a rivalry was now made between two very different people. Silently, [Name] walked back towards the girls locker room, not noticing the looks that both Riku, and Sora along their Nooj were giving her.

________

Sora crossed his arms, standing beside the taller silver haired male in the male locker rooms. "That Vanitas guy is a bit creepy." Sora said truthfully, looking ahead towards the door that led back out into the gym itself. The brown haired male was a third year student, but long time friends with Riku, along with his sister. Although, she really didn't speak with either one of them that much. Instead, was off with another student, or others. Neither one of them paid attention really.

Riku was actually buttoning up his white button shirt, the school uniform. He glanced over towards Sora, wondering what was bothering him. Sora wasn't normally blunt, that was normally Riku's job. Then, the thought came into his head. "I had forgotten he's, his Half-Brother." Vanitas wasn't in the locker rooms, although he rather not say his name.

All they knew was the fact Vanitas had a half-brother, a really weak brother that is. Vanitas was known to always be throwing his brother around, it had gotten worse after they found out they were both at least Half-Siblings. Although, Riku was curious to wonder why the much darker half sibling was here at Destiny Islands.

Yawning, [Name] walked into the Travels classroom, for period Five-Six. It was almost mid day, but not yet that is. The [Colour] haired female had gotten bandages from the nurses before coming to the said class. Her major gashes were covered up with padding and gauze, those were the ones that would take longer to heal, even with White Magic. She glanced around the room, not noticing a lot of people she was friends with.

Travels class was originally taught by her uncle, although he got transferred to a different Academy in a different world. The one that did the Annual exchange student program. Instead, someone else named Cid, thus her great, great, great Uncle, was teaching the class instead. He was known as Cid the IV, while her uncle was known as Cid Highwind the VII.

The battle gifted sat up against the wall in the back, near an open window. The class was in front of the school, so they had a clear view of the outside. Unlike other class rooms, there were windows, but it was a fake outside, not painted over, but like a hologram.

"Hohoho! All right class, at attention!" A large man, which [Name] would say "Fluffy" as she didn't like people being called Fat, walked into the room. He was wearing a blue workers suit. A pair of goggles covered his eyes, a big gruffy red beard and red hair was sticking out against his large form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F A L L I N G . U P [KH/FF Story]   F A L L I N G . U P [KH/FF Story] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F A L L I N G . U P [KH/FF Story]
Page 1 of 1