Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Her story [WIP] (Not done yet. Not done at all.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Her story [WIP] (Not done yet. Not done at all.) Empty
PostSubject: Her story [WIP] (Not done yet. Not done at all.)   Her story [WIP] (Not done yet. Not done at all.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:58 pm

So this story is about a girl who lives in Hawaii and she writes in a diary.

DAY ONE

Dear Diary,
Today was my normal day. I got up at seven o'clock. Woke up everyone in the house. Got my dad and my brother Anthony to come out and go surfing with me. I caught a lot of waves. In Hawaii everyone surfed. Everyone. Then of course we had a pool in our backyard. Then Anthony, my older brother has all his friends over. They go in the pool and when there done, theres half a pint of water left in the pool. They dive, and sometimes bring there surfboard. I was once again, the only girl. I couldn't stand it. You know how that feels. I grew up being the only girl. Just a girl who went from California to Hawaii who surfs and is the only girl. I mean in my town, its small. And mostly kids. I only have one friend who's a girl, Aaliyah. She's my best friend. We've known each other since I moved to Hawaii, when I was three. Now I'm twelve. But basically, I don't mind being around boys. Do I like it? No. Not at all. Well. I must go now. Gone surfing.

DAY TWO

Dear Diary,
Surfing was great. It was calm so I didn't catch a lot of waves. My brother is having his friends over later. My mom and dad don't even care. Its a sleepover every night. Or surfing every night. They get to go night surfing which isn't fair. I always wanted to. But my parents say I have to wait until I can handle it, I know I can. its just I'm not old enough. And besides, after what happened to Haley, I'm not allowed to go. Haley is Anthony's old friend from school. She was nigh swimming with Anthony and his friends, Tyler, Tom, Shaun, Nick, Patrick, Danny and Haley's sister, Victoria. They're all in the same grade. Victoria and Haley are sisters. The boys were all to tired to go back out. But Victoria wasn't. Neither was Haley. Haley was out far, where the real waves are. Victoria was out around shore area sitting on her board. Haley shouldn't have gone out. It was midnight. She went out far, and waves started pouring on. It brought Victoria to shore it was so strong. She got out and stood near Anthony and his friends. Haley caught a wave. When she fell off her board, she got back on. But no. Her left foot dangled in the water. Soon, a great w white shark but her foot. Victoria ran in, but the boys pulled her back. When she was sure the shark was gone, Nick went and got our parents and Anthony and everyone else ran out to get here. Victoria was crying. I was sleeping over Aaliyah's house. They don't even like Anthony going out. Of course he sneaks out. I see him. He is always a sneak. Anyways, it really stinks that I can't go night surfing. but I'd rather have a leg and surf, then go night surfing and never surf again. So I go in at day break. They don't realize that the shark can always be out in the morning, not just at night. But then again, it could've been Kahuna. Kahuna is well, Kahuna. Its name tells it all. People say its this huge great white shark that is only out at night. They say it eats what hit sees. I don't be know if its real or not. But all that I know, "Haley's shark", is still out there. Well, I gotta go!

Day Three

Dear Diary,
I just may of had the most terrible day ever. I tripped over a log and broke me leg. I won't be surfing for a few months. I can't even swim basically. And its summer vacation. When I'm out of my cast, it'll be Christmas and I can't surf or swim. Plus, theres nothing to do. I can read and stay inside. Or go on the computer or something. I need to do something. And I have an idea. Down by the beach in the large crowded area, I'm going to start a lemonade stand. Speaking of which, I should make some lemonade. I'll name it, Lemonade. And I'll charge seventy five or one dollar per cup. So Ill do that and get started.

DAY FOUR
Dear Diary,
The lemonade stand actually worked out. We made a lot, suprisingly. I woke up so late today and had no time to surf. Sadly. There was no one on the beach. And that was not the only reason I couldn't surf. First off, my dad was at work and my brother was sleeping at his friends. Second, theres a storm coming. And considering we live practically on the water and we swim like we breath. And in Hawaii storms are pretty bad. Well, if its a tsunami ofcourse. It almost feels like a tornade warning. Oh no! The tides coming in and the waves are getting high. I should go!
Back to top Go down

Her story [WIP] (Not done yet. Not done at all.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: