Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

run with me --> some story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

run with me --> some story Empty
PostSubject: run with me --> some story   run with me --> some story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:24 pm

run with me

P R O L O G U E

The girls held hands as they skipped down the cement sidewalk. It was winter, but they kept on their summer shorts and shirts. They knocked on each door of each house, waiting for an answer to come from the other end that never came. As they would leave each house, saddened by no reply, the neighborhood seemed to get quieter, if that was possible. The two blonds kept on with their journey, politely knocking on wooden doors, waiting for someone to greet them, yet never achieve that goal.
Both six-year-old girls crept onto the sidewalk again, then eased into a skip. Neither of them made a noise, nor did no noise come from this isolated place. They passed a tiny, red house. Its windows were open, its door, too. Strange, it was. This small neighborhood had been deserted for years. The petite girls skipped up the four steps leading to the house's black door. They slipped inside, barely making any noise. Scanning the one-room house, all there was was a small television, a half-drunken glass of some light-yellow liquid, and a leather couch. One of the girls, the one with blue eyes, took the lead. Releasing her friend's hand, she ran over to the couch, and dropped on top of it. Once she found herself satisfied in the corner of the slick seat, the brown-eyed blond joined her. She grabbed the sleek remote on the edge of the sofa, pressed the "ON" button, and locked their eyes on the scene filling the screen.
A gust of wind spiraled around the two, coming from the window to the right. The blue-eyed one took notice of it, whilst the brown-eyed one did not. This blond stood up, and approached the window. Another gust. The breeze was warm. It had a clear color fading into it. She could see the air swivel around; it was white. Curious, she decided to touch it. It baffled her - she felt the wind lash at her hand. Her once pale hand was now covered in blood. What was this foolishness? The air seemed to fill this room, suffocating them both. Why wasn't it leaving through the windows and door? The brown-eyed girl joined her friend by the window. They both stared in awe as the wind's tendrils slapped at their skins, ripping apart their attire and leaving their skin wet with blood. The air clogged their lungs, making them both feel dizzy. One collapsed, so did the other. Their eyes shut, and everything went still. Everything went away. Now, the only thing happening in this neighborhood was the dancing and singing on that small TV.

author notes:
Back to top Go down

run with me --> some story
Page 1 of 1