Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The end of their story.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The end of their story. Empty
PostSubject: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Penelope looked out across camp and gave a heavy, sad sigh. "I'm gonna miss this place.." she said, glancing over at Wesley and Johnny.
Johnny looked up at his mother with his big, blue eyes. "Then why do we have to leave camp? Can't we stay?" he asked curiously. His voice was still slightly shaky, since he was still young. But he could talk and walk now.
Penelope looked down at Johnny and gave a small smile. "No honey...it's time for us to leave. Our time here is done..but you? Once you're old enough you'll be back here. Won't that be nice? To see all of your friends again once you're grown up?" she pointed out, gently ruffling her son's hair.
Penelope then turned to Wesley with a sigh. "Do we have everything?" she asked. She knew she did...she was easy to pack. Everything was just in her bottomless bag at all times. She could live in that bag...

ooc: Anyone who knows Penelope or Wesley can come and say good bye. Their story is done...odd isn't it? O_o
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Wesley looked at his wife and son with teary eyes, "I promised myself I wouldn't cry." He said trying to look strong for them. The charade wasn't working.
Nay said, "Mate, I'm gonna miss you. If you even need babysitting service just feel free to call."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Destiny walked up the hill and looked at her sister and gave a smile, then just hugged her in a strong inbrace, "Imma Miss you"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:11 pm

"Yeah. I'll miss being crazy with you. And being raptors..." I said bringing up a private joke between us. "You know, your gonna have to let your sisters in for Christmas." Wesley wiped his tears and smiled at Roxanne. "Don't worry. As long as you don't break anything."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Madeline randomly ran in and glomped both Penelope and Wesley.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:45 pm

I glomped Maddie back, "Hiyah crazy-arse." I laughed. "Wait, if you donn't have Will and I don't have Will...OH NO!" I rain back to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Penelope gave Wesley a pat on the shoulder and a warm smile before she turned to her siblings and friends. "It's not like you'll never see us...we'll visit. And Johnny will be back when he's older," she said in a reassuring voice. However, she herself had tears welling in her eyes. This place was her home...the one she'd known for seven years.
Johnny looked up at his three aunts with a smile, showing his missing teeth. "By Aunt Des, Aunt Roxanne, and Aunt Maddie," he cooed. A few moments later Xanthus swooped down and landed on his mother's shoulder with a sad squawk.
Penelope sighed, nodding her head. 'I know Xanthus...I'm going to miss it too...' she thought, stroking the falcon's feathers.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:58 pm

(Oh. If he comes back, want Emma-B around his age... they might be friends"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Wesley leaned away from Xanthus. He still didn't like that bird. And nothing was going to change that. He loved Penelope but the bird...well he was still working on it. Wesley made a mental note to find a pyschologist who could help Xanthus and him with their relationship problems.
"Love, I'm gonna miss you. Wesley walked in one time, at home. He came in with blood on shirt and told me and Margaret all about you. It was great. He always is thinking about you and talking about you. You picked a good one, love. I don't know ya too much but he talked about you so much." Nay rubbed Penelope's shoulder and kissed her cheek. With a dirty look from Wes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Penelope smiled, ruffling Nay's hair in an older sister kind of manner. "I'm gonna miss you too, Nay," she said with a small laugh. Turning to Wesley, Penelope sighed, noticing his slightly terrified look. Her stormy blue gaze flickered to Xanthus and she sighed. 'You go fly around somewhere Xanthus...I'll let you know when we leave and you can follow at a safe distance,' she told her companion telepathically. Xanthus didn't like it, but he let out a squawk of agreement and took off into the skies.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:21 pm

"I'm sorry, I just don't like that bird." He said apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of their story.   The end of their story. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of their story.
Page 1 of 1