Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thank God For Summer [A Story that's a WIP though feel free to add a paragraph or two if you like. It's Kind of an Open Story]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Thank God For Summer [A Story that's a WIP though feel free to add a paragraph or two if you like. It's Kind of an Open Story] Empty
PostSubject: Thank God For Summer [A Story that's a WIP though feel free to add a paragraph or two if you like. It's Kind of an Open Story]   Thank God For Summer [A Story that's a WIP though feel free to add a paragraph or two if you like. It's Kind of an Open Story] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:18 am

Thank god it’s finally summer.” Kat though while she peaked out her window, summer meant it was soon time for the end of the summer carnival would be in four months. With a sigh she looked at her window. Nothing about her changed since freshmen year, her hair was still the same black only with magenta streaks running threw her curls. Pulling on her sneakers she made her way downstairs. Kissing her fathers cheek she went out and got her bike. riding downtown she smiled when her favorite song began to play from a near by store. Quickly she went behind the smoothie bar and locked up her bike before going inside. Tying her apron she went and made sure everything was clean and ready before unlocking the doors. Turning on the radio she began to hum to a song on the radio.
Back to top Go down

Thank God For Summer [A Story that's a WIP though feel free to add a paragraph or two if you like. It's Kind of an Open Story]
Page 1 of 1