Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Story (W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

A Story (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: A Story (W.I.P.)   A Story (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Lindsey's sister, Penny shook her until she woke up. Lindsey sat up, her long strawberry blonde hair in a mess. She scowled at her sister. "What is it, Penny?" she mumbled. Penny jumped onto her sister's bed and looked out the window. She then came back down, and smiled at Lindsey.

"It's snowing, sis!" she said.

Lindsey was surprised. It rarely snowed in Texas. She looked out the window, and sure enough, the ground was covered in a white blanket of snow. It was at least 5 inches deep. Penny stared at Lindsey as she looked out the window. "Can we go play in the snow, sis?" she asked Lindsey. Lindsey sat back down and nodded. Penny smiled, and pulled Lindsey's arm. "Let's go! Let's go!" she yelled.

"Penny, I can't go outside in my pajamas. Let me get ready first, okay?" she said. Penny sighed, but she then agreed. Penny left the room, leaving Lindsey by herself. She sighed.

Lindsey's room was covered in posters and wall scrolls, mostly Legend of Zelda posters and wall scrolls. There were a few others, like Fullmetal Alchemist posters and Soul Eater posters. Her shelves were covered in many figures of anime characters. She walked over to her dresser, which was covered with stickers she had collected, and opened the top drawer. It had all her graphic tees. She pulled the top one, which was her Legend of Zelda one, and set it on her bed. She then opened the next drawer and pulled out a pair of jeans. She set them on her bed. She then changed into the outfit she had selected.

Lindsey walked over to her mirror, and looked at her hair. She sighed. "This is going to take a long time," she said. She picked up her brush, and started going through her hair. She winced every time her brush got stuck in her hair. After about 10 minutes, she looked fine. She grabbed her jacket and left the room

Penny was eating her breakfast, which was waffles, bacon, and orange juice. Lindsey took a seat at the table, where her plate of food was waiting for her. Her mother walked into the room. "Good morning, Lindsey," she said, smiling. Lindsey just nodded, as her sign of saying "you too".

Penny smiled wide. "Sis is going to take me outside so we can play in the snow!" she said. Lindsey smiled as she ate her food. Once her plate was clean, she walked towards her mom in the kitchen.

"Do you think I could call Hannah and Melissa and see if they can come too?" she asked her.

"I called them. They said they were already there, waiting for you. They also said there were two boys named Edward and Alphonse there too," she said. "You better hurry before they leave."

Lindsey looked at Penny. "You ready to go, Pen?" she asked her. Penny looked up and nodded. "Well, got your shoes on." Penny stood up and ran to the wet bar. She grabbed her boots and put them on.

They followed the trail they had made that led to the park. Once they were there, Penny started making a creation. Lindsey looked for Melissa and Hannah. She could see bright red jackets in the distance. Suddenly Lindsey realized why Edward and Alphonse were there. She ran towards the jackets. Once she got close enough, she laughed.

"You guys are so crazy!" she said. Edward and Alphonse Elric. They were cosplaying.

"Darn it! She knew it was us! We need better costumes." Hannah said. She was playing Alphonse.
Lindsey laughed.

"You guys should have told me! I would have worn my Winry costume!" she said.

"Which one? The one where she has just a black strap around her chest and the jumpsuit?" Melissa/Edward said. Lindsey flicked her.

"No, Edward. You don't get that pleasure," Lindsey said. Melissa sighed. Hannah laughed.

"Nii-san got flicked by Winry!" she said. Melissa scowled at Hannah.

"I have automail and I am not afraid to use it, Alphonse!" she said. Hannah ran away. Lindsey laughed.

"Oh, we are such otaku's..." she said.

I Choose You!

That's it so far!
Back to top Go down

A Story (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: