Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new bow, and a new Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A new bow, and a new Hunter Empty
PostSubject: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:04 pm

A new bow, and a new Hunter Personc
CASSIDY~JO~MILLER
Hunter of Artemis
I don't know what I want, sodon't ask me
Cause I'm still trying tofigure it out
Don't know what's down this road, just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one
Who feels the way I do...

Cassidy stepped into the Archery Ring with her new bow. Artemis had told her that the last hunter to bear this bow was also a daughter of Ares. The girl's name was Helen, now Cassidy didn't know if that was good, but it was her's now. She looked down at the bow and smiled softly. Cassidy grabbed one of the arrows, given to her by Artemis, and set it in the bow. She aimed and pulled back the arrow. Cassidy kept both of her brown eyes open and let go of her arrow. She lowered her bow after the shot was fired. Cassidy looked at the target and smiled. The arrow stuck itself a little above the center target.

Cassidy grabbed another arrow and pulled it back. She let it go and smiled. This time it was closer, but not perfect yet. Artemis was right, this could take a while to get used to. Cassidy didn't mind the bow, it was perfect, just needed getting used to. She didn't notch an arrow, this time she would just pull it back and get used to it. Cassidy kept doing that and then stopped. She grabbed another arrow and fired it.
I'm alone, on myown, and that's all I know
I'll bestrong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
I'm just a girl, trying to find
A place in this world.
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Eliana strode into the archery ring with elegance and grace. After 2000 years of being in the Hunters she had picked up some habits. She noticed a fellow Huntress firing arrows. Eliana stood next to the girl and eyed the target. She reached into her quiver and plucke a single arrow out of it. She notched it, took aim and fired. She repeated these steps with two more arrows. She examined their positions on the target critically. You could not afford to make mistakes, either in training or in battle. After a few seconds she smiled. All three of the arrows were clustered neatly in the centre of the target. She surveyed the girl next to her. "Hello." Eliana said kindly. She took pride in knowing each and every Huntress.

Last edited by Balisugar on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 pm

CASSIDY~JO~MILLER
Cassidy spun around and saw a girl, who looked a year older than herself. "Hello." she said with a soft smile. "How are you?" Cassidy asked, oddly in a good mood. She never was this happy until being in the Hunters, it just made her smile. The fact that she had recieved a bow from one of Artemis' former Hunters made it even better. Cassidy was surprised that the goddess trusted her, without knowing her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:41 pm

"I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you?" While she was saying this Eliana was secretly examining the girl. She looked a bit familiar, so she was probably at least a bit new. "So, what's your name and how long have you been a Huntress?" If this girl asked Eliana what her name was, then she was new. Almost everyone knew Eliana, she had been around for 2 millennia after all. Sadly this girl's name had slipped Eliana's mind.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:59 am

CASSIDY~JO~MILLER
Cassidy thought for a moment. "I'm Cassidy, daughter of Ares."she said, reciting her usual title. "I've been a Hunter for about two weeks." Cassidy said with a nod. It hadn't taken her long to adapt to the life of the Hunters. She loved being a Hunter. "What's your name?" she asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Two weeks, that was pretty new. Hopefully she had adapted to the life of the Hunters and still didn't feel overwhelmed. "My name's Eliana." she told Cassidy. "I've been a Hunter for 2000 years." Eliana reached into her quiver and shot three more arrows into the target. They landed right next to her other ones. "Do youy like the Hunters?" she asked. Hopefully the answer would be yes. There was no reason for a girl to not enjoy herself here.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:14 am

CASSIDY~JO~MILLER
Cassdiy merely nodded when Eliana said she had been a hunter for two thousand years. When she asked if she liked the Hunters of Artemis, a huge grin spread across her face. "Yes, I love it." Cassidy said contently. "Artemis gave me a bow that previously belonged to a different daughter of Ares." she said, holding up a large stiff bow. Cassidy considered it an honor that she could get the silver bow that belonged to another.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:50 pm

"So, you're a daughter of Ares?" Eliana asked curiously. She loved making friends with new Hunters. They had all sorts here. Major Gods, Minor Gods. All mixed together in this one group. Artemis even accepted some mortals if they really wanted to join. "Did you come from Camp Half-Blood when Lady Artemis went there to recruit some new girls?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:22 pm

CASSIDY~JO~MILLER
Cassidy nodded. "Yeah, I am. This bow was also a daughter of Ares'." she said with a nod. Cassidy was proud to bear a weapon from one of her ancestors."Yes, I joined at Camp Half Blood." she said softly. Camp had always been a touchy subject with her. She had her first heart broken there, and she never wanted to go back. Ever. Cassidy shoved that out of her mind, and focused on shooting. She shot another silver arrow, and it got in the center.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:24 am

Eliana shot some more arrows at her target. They landed in the centre along with the others. She smiled happily. She wasn't improving, she'd done all the improving she could do. No, now Eliana was focusing on being consistent with her aim. Of course, she could only do so much of that. She glanced over and noted the positions of Cassidy's arrows. "You're a good archer for someone to have just joined the Hunters." she said truthfully. Some new girls were absolutely hopeless. But Eliana meant that in the nicest way possible.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:24 am

CASSIDY~JO~MILLER
Cassidy smiled at Eliana. "Thanks." she said simply. Cassidy walked over to the target and pulled out their arrows. She walked back, the ground crunching under her feet. Cassidy handed the delicate silver arrows to Eliana. With a smile, she got ready to fire another arrow. Cassidy pulled back, and let the arrow fly to the center of the target. "So, you've been a Hunter for 2,000 years?" she said. " You must've seen some awesome history." Cassidy said, grabbing another arrow from her quiver.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:11 pm

"Definitely." Eliana said, smiling kindly. She shot some more arrows into her target. "Artemis sometimes took us to battles to show us how stupid men are." she continued. Eliana remembered all those battles clearly. All that pointless death. Men really were idiots.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:53 am

CASSIDY~JO~MILLER
Cassidy nodded in reply. She shot another silver arrow at the target and sighed contently. She had a feeling this is were she belonged. "Did you fight in the battles?" she asked. Cassidy would've tried to help, if she could, maybe. She put that thought aside.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Eliana shook her head vigorously. "Of course not." she replied. "We were there to observe, not intervene." Eliana remembered all those battles as if they were yesterday. Somehow Eliana had kept all her memories. So she had over 2000 things stored in her head. Maybe that was part of the magic of being in the Hunters.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:26 am

* CASSIDY JO MILLER *
Cassidy nodded, understanding. She shot another arrow, and it hit slightly off from the red center of the target. "Do you have any tips for me?" Cassidy asked, lowering her bow , leaving it unlevel to the target. "I would love to learn more." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Eliana pondered the question. "Not really. You just have to keep practising. Also keep both your eyes open when you aim. Some people close one eye and that throws off their dimensions. You have twice the chance of getting your arrow where you want if you have both eyes open." That worked for Eliana anyway. When she had just joined the Hunters she had done that. But then a girl name Alia showed her a better way. Alia was gone now though. Killed in a battle. Eliana missed her greatly, but she had made new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new bow, and a new Hunter   A new bow, and a new Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new bow, and a new Hunter
Page 1 of 1