Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A topic for me and Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

A topic for me and Hunter Empty
PostSubject: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:03 pm

I twist cutting the dummy in the stomach. I got out a dagger and threw it at another dummy across the arena. The dagger lodged into the dummy's neck. I do a cartwheel and slam the side of my sword into a dummy's head.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:11 pm

I walk up to a dummie and call up some scorpions. They attacked the dummie. I saw a girl cutting up a dummie. I send the scorpions aways and walked up to her.
"Hiya." I said.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:17 pm

I turn to the girl and I put my sword in my sheath. "Hello, Kari daughter of Nyx." I walk over to the dummy that had my dagger and I pull out my dagger. "You here to practice?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:23 pm

I shrug.
"I'm Corie daughter of Pan." I say. I tighten my firey ponytail.
"So what's up?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:31 pm

"Practice, I have nothing else to do today." I stuff my dagger in a sheath on my arm. "These dummies are getting old. I'm soon going to make a few new ones."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:39 pm

I nodded my head in agreement.
"Mabe some more organic dummies." I said. I tried request them before but Mr. D always says no.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:42 pm

"I have some Demeter friends. We can make all the dummies organic." I smile. "We could use berry juice to represent blood too."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:56 pm

"Cool! I like that idea." I grinned and rubbed my hands together. This is gonna be great, I thought.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:59 pm

I walk up because I saw Kari. My sister was next to me. "Is see you were talking about us and dummies again." I laugh as Kari turned red. "You can surly blush a lot."

Last edited by *~MoonHalo~* on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:05 pm

I laughed.
"Hi, I'm Corie daughter of Pan." I said holding my hand out for the new guy to shake.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:08 pm

"Danny, son of Demeter. This is my twin sister Heather." I take her hand a shake it. Then I nudge Heather. "She is sorta shy."

"Am not!!! I just don't talk much..." I shake her hand. Then turn to Kari. "Dummy making will be fun."

Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm

"Nice to meet you guys." I say smiling.
"I'm so glad some one agrees with the whole organic dummies idea. Mr. D wouldnm't even consdier it." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A topic for me and Hunter   A topic for me and Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A topic for me and Hunter
Page 1 of 1