Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Becoming a Hunter

Go down 
+7
CassieDreary
Boo Bunny
moon
Artemis19
tinkydoodle
Pooh-Bear
Zan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

I was sitting on my bed when I saw a flash of brilliant silver light. Something inside of me told me to sheild my eyes. I closed my eyes and turned away and when I turned back around a pretty auburned hair girl stood in the center of my room. "Mommy?" I asked gently.
"Yes my little Hunter?" The girl said. I ran up to her and gave her a big hug.
"It is time." She said simply.
"I accept." I said.
"Say these words: I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis."
"I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis."
" 'I turn my back on the compny of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt.' "
I repeated the lines and then a cold breeze blew by even though it was summer and I grabbed my bad and blankie and shoved my bow and arrow in my bookbag. "You won't need that anymore." Artemis said. I threw my bow down and she gave me a shimmery silver bow and arrow. She called out in acient greek and some wolves appeared out of the woods. The we were gone.
Back to top Go down

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:23 am

I sat on the bed next to Artemis. "Okay, Im gonna join, even though Percys going to be mad" Artemis Nodded "Say: I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis" I repeated "I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis" "Now say:I turn my back on the compny of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt" "I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt" I said I then Bit my lip. "Good, Welcome to the Hunters, Alexandra or Do you prefer Ally?" I then replied "Ally's Good"
Back to top Go down

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:19 am

Okay, If you ever ask someone "How's Immortality?" I'd say, It sucks really, You get a uncomfortable feeling that you are not going to die, Unless your killed... I ah, had to tell Percy about the matter and he totally blew up.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:58 pm

"Welcome," I say smiling at the other daughter of Hades. "Sister." I add softly.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
tinkydoodle

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:03 pm

I bent down to Neel and said "I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis I turn my back on the compny of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt"
Sandra Stoll Daughter of Hermes

Delila Doolittle Daughter of Athena.
Danielle McCloud Daughter of Morpheus
Harriet Grace Daughter of Zeus
Timothy Grace Son of Zeus
Sadie Di Angelo Daughter of Hades
Yasmin Page Daughter Of poisidon lol!
Back to top Go down
Artemis19

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:14 pm

I nelt down on the ground and said, "I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis I turn my back on the compny of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt"

Sheilla Nourzad Daughter of Demeter

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Last edited by artemismoon07 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Last edited by artemismoon07 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:21 am

Artemismoon, have you make a character?
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Cassie knelt down in front of her mother and whispered, "Mother,I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis.I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt," "Stand Cassie" The woman then said, handing her a golden bow with a quiver full of also golden arrows. Cassie then tossed her ginger hair that was beautifully braided over her shoulder so it would land right in the center of her back, took her old bow and quiver off her back and placed it on the bed, placing her new quiver and bow on her back, looking at her mother and smiling, she said, "Thank you, mother."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 pm

I raced through the trees to the little stream I would always meet her. I couldn't wait to tell her. A moment later I reached the stream. Suddenly I called out her name. My heart was beating like crazy. A smile came on my face.
Not a second later a tall and firm women appeared from the woods. Artemis. And there was a companion by her side. A wolf. "I suspect that you have made your decision already?" She said as she was getting closer to me.
I nodded my head. "I want to join." A second later she was just about three feet in front of me.
"Now say exactly what I say." I nodded. "I pledge myself to the goddess of Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhodd, and join the Hunt." Exactly as Artemis said I repeated the words very fluently to her. "Now stand." She commanded. I stood. As I was doing so Artemis withdrew a bow and a quiver from her green robe. My eyes watched as she gave me a Silver Bow and a quiver with Golden Arrows.
I smiled. "I am now a Hunter." I said. A wolf came out of the woods and came to my side. Artemis ran into the woods and I followed her.

Back to top Go down
checkerwall

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:13 pm

I was asleep. i knew what to do when the light shined. I opened my eyes to a women and a wolf. She said, " get out of bed and come towards me." So i did . Then she told me to repeat these words...---"I pledge myself to the goddess of Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhodd, and join the Hunt."--- Then she handed me a silver bow and a quiver of golden arrows. A smile appeared on my face. I next said to her," i will never let you down."
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:27 pm

I had been at this camp for two days. After helping fight off an evil full grown Cyclops, Artemis offered me a spot in her Hunt. I walked into the tent to tell Lady Artemis my descision.

"Repeat these words. I pledge myself to the Lady Artemis" Artemis said, motioning for me to sit down.

"I-I pledge myself to the Lady Artemis" I reapeated. That deer was looking at me strangly...

"I turn my back on the company of men, except eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt" Artemis said, smiling.

I took one last look at the camp the Hunters stayed at. Then I got out a picture of my friend. Would she join the Hunt to? I could only hope so... but this is my decision, I can't judge it based on weather or not Sara joins...

"I turn my back on the company of men, except eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt" I finished, putting the picture of Sara away carefully. I would have to send her a IM.

"Remember your oath, it is now your life" Artemis said. I nodded, then went out to see Thalia.

"Welcome, Sister" She said, smiling at me warmly. I think I'm going to like it here...

Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:46 am

I have officially had enough! I'm not just your average daughter of Aphrodite you know!Okay, so I'm not that smart...But honestly? Most of it's just an act. I CAN Be smart... I just never felt the need too.i REALLY, Hate the stereotyping! I don't even LIKE Flirting of any of that stuff. Suddenly, I knew what I had to do. I walked into the Artemis Cabin, and got down on my knees. "I pledge myself to the goddess of Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhodd, and join the Hunt" I whispered. Suddenly, Lady Artemis appeared. "Are you sure, Skylar Johassen? You are the first child of Aphrodite ever to join the Hunt" She inquired. I nodded. "Well then" She said, smiling "Rise, my sister. I welcome you, to the Hunt!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Hunter
Page 1 of 1