Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tiamat Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

Tiamat Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Tiamat Hunter   Tiamat Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:14 am

Name: Tiamat Hunter
Age/Birthday: 13
God Parent: Granddaughter of Hephaestus
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: (Mother) Lilac Hunter (Father) Brain flames (his true name is unknown)
Years in Camp: 2

Brief History: To Tiamat her father was always a mystery, only remembering a few things like rough skin and very spiky hair. He had visited once when she was 5 and again when she was 10. But what had shocked her was when her parents thought she was sleeping her dad became monstrous being with wings and scales, she wanted to yell at her mom to scream and run but stopped when her mom embraced him and told him to return to his human form. After he left Tiamat Confronted her mother about it. Having nothing to hide she told her the story, of how her mother had started to love a dragon. After the story Tiamat was stunned, how was I born into this world she asked. Her mother’s next answer was very blunt. Love. After this day Tiamat saw one change on her body that slightly scared her. Her pupils started turning into reptiles ones, her vision started to sharpen. Yet again running to her mother for the answer she now wears a choker that was apparently imbued by her fathers magic. At school some people were bulling Tiamat while doing so they took away her choker. They regretted it as she transformed into a dragon and started rampaging, her father who had always been watching her swooped down knocked her out, quickly putting the choker back on he then proceeded to fly towards the apartment.

Physical Appearance: She is a tall lean Caucasian with flaming red hair normally tied with in a ponytail the hair band itself has several dragon teeth tied to the end, when her hair is down it falls over both her shoulders and along her back, her eyes are normally green turn but they turn red when she is angered. She normally wears a black tank top along with a pair of baggy Camo pants. She has a dragon form for when her anger has reached a boiling point or if her choker has been removed, if this has happened she changes into the stereotypical western dragon. Red scales, orange eyes and black spikes.
Personality: She was an outcast at school, only having 1 or 2 friends. At camp she socializes but no one has actually called her a friend. She can get depressed if she is being ignored for a while, almost having suicidal tendencies. She is not easily angered but when she is its not a pretty sight. She is what people would call Emo as she can jump from incredibly happy to extremely sad in a matter of seconds.

Fatal Flaw: When a major decision comes she can never handle it and sometimes makes incorrect decisions. She can easily trust people especially when they keep reminding her that they are her friend.

Pet: None

Talents: She can transform into a dragon, she has her mothers gift/curse of Hephaestus the ability to control fire, this is then enhanced because of her dragon heritage. Being of dragon heritage she can make different types of flames as compared to the normal flames of Hephaestus. She learns to control her dragon form and can fight as one.

Weapons: A dragon shaped gauntlet that her mother designed and made for her, this lets her channel her dragon-based magic’s though the gauntlet. There is a whip connected to the back of the gauntlet, resembling a dragon’s tail, it can be disconnected for whip/rope purposes.
Year-Round or Summer: She is a Year-rounder

Other: She is a very skilled fighter in hand to hand combat having taken self defense classes she now faces the challenge of inputting her dragon arts into her fights, learning to defend and attack with her dragon gauntlet. She loves to eat often eating twice her weight in food; the reason behind this is because of her dragon heritage. She has yet to tell the camp about her dragon blood and is not about to tell them at all. There are times when she has to become a dragon and rip something up (probably straw targets) she does this in the forest during the night so that no one has to witness it.

Please respond if this will work if not then could you please tell me how i could make this idea work
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Tiamat Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Hunter   Tiamat Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:33 am

Uhm, great character, and I loved the original concept, but I don't think you're allowed to have a character of monster and demigod descent. Too powerful. Although another staff could accept her, I'm onna say no. >.< sorry.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

Tiamat Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Hunter   Tiamat Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:46 am

Is there any way i could make this work? i mean i like this idea a lot and i want to some how make it work.
Could i use the idea rick riordan used and bind her to a mortal object like a piece of leather or a article of clothing. or having her lifespan shorten when she changes into a dragon
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Tiamat Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Hunter   Tiamat Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:05 pm

I would have to say no too. :/ The idea is very original, but the character itself seems too powerful. The control of fire is too powerful by itself, but adding the dragon just makes it worse. Sorry, but maybe you could buy this character for drachmas later, or PM an Admin. I just don't see it working, seeing as this character seems main character powerful. :/
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

Tiamat Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Hunter   Tiamat Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:16 pm

How can i buy this character with drachmas? and if i can how many would it take? could i also make a diffrent character while this is pending?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Tiamat Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Hunter   Tiamat Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:12 am

Can't see the new one. >.<

Well, honestly, I think it would take a lot. Would ou mind pming an admin about your charrie? I still have my doubts. How about her being a cyclops? Cyclops are fire-immune.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

Tiamat Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Hunter   Tiamat Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:44 am

ill see if i can PM an admin if not ill just drop this character design
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Tiamat Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Hunter   Tiamat Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:56 am

Didn't Sammeh have a child of a monster once? Ya know, that parker dude?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Tiamat Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Hunter   Tiamat Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:24 am

He did. :3 Parker was only a child of a monster- I think. But he isn't a descendant of a god. But I think the admins has to have a say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiamat Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Hunter   Tiamat Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiamat Hunter
Page 1 of 1