Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hunter, The Newish kid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Hunter, The Newish kid Empty
PostSubject: Hunter, The Newish kid   Hunter, The Newish kid I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:19 pm

I already was familiar with the layout of the camp. seeing it up top of the hill, i knew how far and close everything was. I even knew where the strongest and weakest links were if i was to break in and attack. It was weird but it came to me, like designing a place or tower. I felt more like an Athena child than a Hephaestus child. I stood gazing around the cabin, all of the best bunks were taken but i saw one i liked. I was going towards it and climbed up to the top bunk. I yanked off the mattress and hauled it to the rafters. I used my Nucleation String (very powerful thing, strongest in the universe) and put it through the four corners of my bed post. I strapped it to the ceiling, and hopped on. My bed swung slightly left and right. I looked down below to watch as the other campers came in from dinner.

Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, The Newish kid   Hunter, The Newish kid I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:25 am

"Whoa!" we said while stairing up at the swinging bed. "Hey, what's your name?" we asked. "We are known as Free, and we are ten years old."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, The Newish kid   Hunter, The Newish kid I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 am

I was in the Forge remaking a bronze sword I had messed up on. I was smashing the bronze with my hammer, but stopped when I had hit my thumb with the 65-pound hammer I was using. I screamed in pain as I watched the nail come off and gushing blood. I gently put the hammer down, grabbed my spear, and walked out of the Forge to the special med-kit I had in my cabin. I reached the cabin smashed the door open and smashed it close. "Gosh! I hate it when this happens!" I yelled throughout the cabin. Shocked I found two of my little half-brothers standing right in the middle of the doorway staring upon a newbie. I then hid my bleeding thumb under my fingers. "Well, who do we got here?" I asked with a grin looking at the new kid on the top bunk.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, The Newish kid   Hunter, The Newish kid I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:59 pm

C L O S E D!
this thread has been inactive for more than 14 days.
It is hereby closed, if you wish to re-open it please contact a
moderator or admin and they will sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, The Newish kid   Hunter, The Newish kid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter, The Newish kid
Page 1 of 1