Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hunter Darlsing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_Hunter_Darlsing_

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Name: Hunter Darlsing
Gneder: Male
Immortal: Ares
Mortal: Jenkins Darlsing
Appearnace:Hunter Darlsing Max_thieriot_1173281402
Personaltiy: Strong Determined Stubburn, Loving kind hearted
Pets:
Weapons: a long whip that turns into a necklase
Other: On Kronos's side, Gay
Color: Cayn

Name: Kyle Liering
Immortal: Aphrodite
Mortal: Jimmy Liering
Appearance: Hunter Darlsing LandonLiboiron2
Personality: loves to hang around people, chatter box, and has a stuburn determined mind
Pets:
Weapons: CharmSpeak
Other: is also gay!!!!
Color: Olive
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Oh dear.

1. You can't be in camp if you're on Kronos's Side, hun. Luke lived here for a while, but how could a kid get in if he's on the bad side?

2. Needs more personality traits!

3. Gay... I guess it's fine but personally, I don't like it...
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:18 pm

What do you mean, Koala? You dun like gays?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:25 pm

OH AND, what is Charmspeak?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:10 pm

@Moo: They're just like us, but seeing that in a 13 year old isn't really my type. People can do what they want to do, but it's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Seeing that in a 13 year old? Meaning that he actually knows who he is and not caring whoever else thinks about it?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 pm

D8

Guys, are you saying that I don't have the Freedom of Speech (Hey, something I learned actually came in use!)? I have the right to share my opinions. If you don't like what I say and what I think, you can't make me think I SHOULD like gay people. If everybody was gay, how would we be here? I don't care how much you say to me, I'm only 10. I can't handle being put in some sort of argument about our opinions. If I'm going to be in a fight, I don't really want to be part of this website before. I've been cyberbullied before, and I don't want to be put through it again.

You can keep saying whatever you like, but don't EVER think you got victory. Making a 10 year old girl feel bad about her opinions is nothing to celebrate victory about.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Nobody is trying to bully you. I, personally, just think it's stupid to hate on people for being gay, black, Muslim, etc. And nobody said anything about the whole world being gay.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:16 pm

I didn't say I hated them. But seeing it in young people sort of breaks my heart.

I'm sorry, I don't want to talk anymore. I'm hurt on the inside and I don't want to be bursting out crying when my cousins are here. I thought that sharing my opinion would be fine, I guess not. I guess that people are haters to people who share their opinions.

You know, just because people don't have the same opinions as you, doesn't mean you should be rude* to them.

*=
BOOitsval wrote:
Meaning that he actually knows who he is and not caring whoever else thinks about it?

To be honest, I think that was a bit over the top.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Kendall, to be honest, you are over-dramatic. We also have Freedom of the Speech. Calm down and stop trying to throw a fit over opinions.

(personally, no matter what age, being gay is okay :]]])
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:06 pm

I, under no circumstances, am nor will ever try to bully you, Kendall. However, I think its in best interest if we don't express our opinions over a race, nationality, or the way we live. I know it seems odd to address this on a fun RP site like this, but it's a big issue.

Kendall~ while you say you don't want to be cyberbullied over sharing your opinion, this is exactly what happens. Some people who don't like the way another person is, thinks, or acts, bullies them until they crack. You are definitely not the bully, but neither is anyone else in this conversation. Some people are bullied over being gay, for the exact same reasons you are stating yourself that it seems strange at 13, and vice versa.

We all have different opinions about everything, and thats great. But honestly, PLEASE don't discuss, debate, or argue for that matter over your opinions. For one, it doesn't benefit anyone, and two, people's feelings could get hurt. Not only yours Kendall, but others who see it a different way.

I personally think that no matter what race, gender, nationality, or way of life/living you have is not subject to be interjected by another's opinion. It can not only be disgraceful, but hurt their feelings; damage their heart and soul. We ALL have the freedom of speech, but please don't use it in this way. There are always limitations; always restrictions, to how far you can go before you finally snap and it becomes a full out war of opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter Darlsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Darlsing   Hunter Darlsing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Darlsing
Page 1 of 1