Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]] Empty
PostSubject: Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]]   Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]] Kendra10
K E N D R A || shen || N A K A M A ;; a t h e n a

As great winds blew and rain pelted the ground outside the library, Kendra only sighed and shook her head as she grabbed another book about her father's company back in Japan. Her sharp grey eys scanned the cover with a stern look. 'Made by Kenshin Kinomiya Nakama,' it read just below the cover title. Her lips pressed firmly together as Kendra realized that it was made by her brother. "So this must be the book he told me about," she thought to herself placing the book on top of the pile the she had in her left arm. Glancing outside of the window, Kendra sighed slightly at she stared at the pouring rain.

As the rain poured, Kendra couldn't help but admit to herself that she enjoyed watching the downpour. It had a calming effect that caused Kendra to remember those good times with her brothers when they stayed inside while a thunderstorm was outside. Sighing, she just shook her head wanting to forget those times. If they didn't want her back at home then she was perfectly fine with it.

Turning, Kendra was about to walk over to a table to read the books she had gathered when lighting streaked the sky followed immediatrely by the crash of thunder. Startled, the daughter of Athena's head whipped to the window, but she hadn't watched where she stepped and ended up tripping over a book that was laid on the floor. She hadn't realized that it might've been someone else's. With a loud thump, she fell onto the hard wooden floor with the books falling onto her wrist. Unsurprisingly, Kendra felt and heard a loud crack coming from her wrist. Only one thought went throught her head as she began to sit up. "Broken wrists will definitely be a pain."

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]]   Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:25 am

VICTOIRE RORY WILLIAMS
Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]] B29

Sitting in the library reading a novel was Victoire. She loved reading here when the weather was bad especially when she was sitting in the window. Her brown curls were pinned back and her freckles stood out against her pale skin. She flipped the page and someone tried to come close. After getting attacked by an enemy demi-god the other day she was a bit suspicious. Her powers flared up. Everything around her slowed down and she looked at the people around her who wouldn't really notice. They were safe so with a flick of her hand the Time Aura disappeared.

She kept reading her book and heard a thump. She shot up with her daggers at the ready looking around warily. Nothing had really happened so she calmed down except for a girl who'd fallen down with a loud crack concerning her wrist, "Are you okay?" she said quickly as she rushed over.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]]   Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:29 am

Kendra hissed as a sharp pain came from her wrist as she tried to wrap her other hand around it. Her eyes glared at her own wrist as she tried to get it straight. As she did so, her minds gave her a split second flashback of her brothers cutting the ribbon of their father's new hospital in Okinawa. Pulling herself out of it, she shook her head mentally.

Just as she was pulled out of the memory, Kendra heard footsteps making their way to her. Her head shot up quickly to find another girl dashing towards her. Rocky shook her head, glancing down at her wrist. It hurt, but it really was her fault in all truth. "Not quite," she muttered quietly. Sighing, Kendra felt another sharp pain shoot from her wrist. "I'm never that much of klutz," she said.
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]]   Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:52 am

VICTOIRE RORY WILLIAMS

Victoire quickly tied back her hair and motioned for everyone to get out the way. For those who didn't she flicked her hand at them and the froze in time. She helped the girl up carefully supporting the arm where the wrist was broken, "Infirmary?" she asked carefully, you never knew, some might be able to heal themselves or didn't want to go to the infirmary. Those were weird people but whatever.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]]   Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Kendra only stared at the girl who had made some of the kids freeze. Evidently a daughter of Chronus. With a sigh, Kendra shook her head as she stood up. "No, I'll be fine, I just need some gause," she said. "Besides, I doubt anyone wants to run out in the pouring rain." Glancing out the window again, Kendra then turned towards the girl. "I'm Kendra, daughter of Athena," she introduced.
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]]   Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 pm

VICTOIRE RORY WILLIAMS

Victoire shrugged and set the girl down and snapped her fingers and the kid fell because of the suspense in time that had affected him. She grinned and turned to Kendra, "Victoire, Chronus," she said carefully. She didn't know what Kendra would think nor which Chronus she'd think she'd meant, the compassionate primordial god or the Titan? Hopefully the god. Most likely not though. She was very popular in Camp and snapped a command at some kid who dashed into the rain for the necessary things, "He will go into the pouring rain for you," she said smiling politely.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]]   Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Kendra only nodded as Victoire introduced herself. The daughter of Athena had understood a while back that most children that had powers that related to time where children of the primordial god of time. If they were a child of the Titan, it would simply be awkward to find them in camp. Glancing at the boy, Kendra raised an eyebrow slightly. An amused look slowly crept onto her face when Victoire said he would go into the pouring rain for her. "Yes, he would, but I doubt he'd enjoy it," she said with a smirk. "But nonetheless, I have to say thank you." Kendra bowed her head quickly, remembering those lessons she had back at home strictly for being polite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]]   Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorms outside; books falling inside [[ Carys ]]
Page 1 of 1