Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shot for me (Carys)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Shot for me (Carys) Empty
PostSubject: Shot for me (Carys)   Shot for me (Carys) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:00 am

Cole Dafydd Llewellyn
Shot for me (Carys) 16hj4vs

Cole stood in the centre of the basketball court. There was a group of Demigods playing on the other end of the pitch but Cole left them too it, wanting some peace. He had the basketball tucked under his arm, dressed in a Wales football kit from home. Being British, basketball wasn't his best sport as they didn't really tend to play it much back home but, he was pretty good at it. His height gave him an advantage. He dribbled the ball, his long dark hair falling infront of his eyes before slam-dunking the ball straight into the hoop. He grinned, taking more and more shots. He took a sip of his Lucozade, hoping no-one would come over and try to socialize with him.
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Shot for me (Carys) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot for me (Carys)   Shot for me (Carys) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:03 am

ulf valdison,
        It was the middle of winter and Ulf was dressed for it. He was wearing some jeans and a shirt with long sleeves topped by his coat with a fur lining. Next to him was Ghost padding along happily. Although, Ghost wasn't a dog, nor cat, well, he was a type of cat I guess. He was a lion rather than a kitty. A big-white, winter-touched lion with sky blue eyes. He was big and ferocious and Ulf held his mane tightly with his little fingers. His soft round face was nervous and slightly uncertain as he saw someone on the courts. Her shook it off and smiled, he was Ulf the Vigorous! Winter's Child. He had enough of walking and ghost stopped and sat. Getting on top of the mighty lion's back they marched forwards with his slingshot and stone ammunition in one pocket he waved with his left hand, "Hello!" he said smiling...hello was probably one of the only words he could say and loved saying it to everyone.
Back to top Go down

Shot for me (Carys)
Page 1 of 1