Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"...just don't get caught" (carys)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"...just don't get caught" (carys) Empty
PostSubject: "...just don't get caught" (carys)   "...just don't get caught" (carys) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:01 am

"...just don't get caught" (carys) Phpc8P8C8PM
TILLY CAVERLY
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.

'Shipwreck in the sea of faces,
There's a dreamy world up there,
Dear friends in higher places,
Carry me away from here'

Tilly was sitting at the edge of the water, looking down at the vast, grey ocean in front of her. The sky was grey, and the sea was stormy and dark. It was frightening, yet so inviting. Just like... Death. She knew it wasn't a reference she should be making, but it did remind her of death. Sighing, Tilly imagined what it would be like to die. It was such a strange topic, but it interested her. It filled her mind. If she just slipped in and let herself drown... Only partially, she was sure some hunk would come and save her. It couldn't hurt to try...
Even if she risked death.

Looking down at the rather rough waves below her, Tilly took off her shirt and shorts, and slipped into the grey waters. Water folded on top of her blonde hair, and she thought what it must have looked like from the beginning. A girl, appearing to commit suicide. Yet death seemed like such an interesting topic. It made her think. Choking and gasping for air, she resisted her body's cries for help. eventually letting herself loose and going limp, Tilly closed her eyes and blew bubbles out of her nose. Falling deeper and deeper into the waters, Tilly began to see everything... Everything from her birth to her childhood years, and then today. It turned white, a pearl white. There was a chariot... Driven by beautiful white horses../

Death began to grab at her. There was pitch dark, tearing through the walls of the white. It clawed its way through Tilly's soul. It hurt, and she blew out intense bubbles. The writhed and flared in the waters, bursting open her eyes. Death, no, it wasn't her time! She didn't want to be here, but she was too deep to get out. "Heelllpppmmmgghhppp" Tilly tried to say, but water filled her mouth and her lungs. Choking, and fully aware of what was happening, Tilly couldn't do anything.

'Travel light let the sun eclipse you,
'Cause your flight is about to leave,
And there's more to this brave adventure,
Than you'd ever believe'

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: "...just don't get caught" (carys)   "...just don't get caught" (carys) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:24 am

Evan had been jogging -shirtless- on the beach in the middle of the winter, so yes he is that kind of person, and may I continue my narration now? Thanks so much babe! He saw Tilly and made his way over, they were friends, good friends...with benefits, like they would go to dances if they couldn't find anyone last minute and things like that. Also he'd pulled her out of the water a couple of times to make sure she didn't kill herself, god she could be a real idiot sometimes but he loved her, and she went into the water, why not? He didn't speed up, he'd be on time, just wait. Not long after she'd gone under he pulled her up by her bra-strap not really having another way to do so, "Seriously Tilly? Next time wear a shirt, then I don't need to go picking you using your bra, its gorgeous but still," he said looking at her in the eye when he sat her down next to him after pulling her out placing his strong hands under her armpits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "...just don't get caught" (carys)   "...just don't get caught" (carys) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am

TILLY CAVERLY

Carry me away from here'

Coughing, Tilly felt her boyfriend's warm and embracing hands around her. Tears streaming down her eyes, Tilly apologized intensely. She kissed him once on the lips, and hugged him. Her hair was dripping wet, and she was thankful she was wearing a black bra. As beautiful as she was, she didn't want anybody seeing that part of her. There was a cool breeze, and Tilly had spotted the jacket she left on the shore. It was a vest, with warm fuzz on the inside, but it would go a long way. "E-E-Evan? C-could you get m-me my jacked f-from over there?" Tilly asked, her teeth chattering as those icy words came out from her mouth. The cold usually didn't affect her, but being wet, beautiful, AND cold, it made it even more chilling. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't think I would be out there for long... I'm so sorry!" Tilly cried into his shoulder, hugging him as tightly as she could.

Than you'd ever believe'
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: "...just don't get caught" (carys)   "...just don't get caught" (carys) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:38 am

Some of the night was still in the air so he flicked his hand and the jacket disappeared and reappeared around his gorgeous girl who'd just kissed him, "Its fine sweetheart, just promise not to do it again," he said smiling and hugging her close to warm her up. He rocked her back and forth trying to warm her up, he didn't like using his powers but he had to so he did what he had to do. Create fire. He flicked his hand and spoke a quick incantation and the tree burst out in black flames. It wasn't a proper fire but nice and warm though. The trees around it wouldn't be effected since Evan had only wished for that particular tree to burn up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "...just don't get caught" (carys)   "...just don't get caught" (carys) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 pm

TILLY CAVERLY

Carry me away from here'

Nodding, Tilly snuggled into Evans arms, her hair dripping wet. The black fire didn't have the same light and glow as a normal fire, but it had the same warmth and Tilly appreciated the thought. She looked into his eyes away from the fire, and pecked him quickly on the cheek. Just a little kiss, it couldn't go farther. The waves came in darkly, and Evans embrace warmed her spirits, just a bit. It wasn't her fault, death just seemed so interesting. Laughing at her silly thought, Tilly leaned into Evan, hugging him tightly. "I love you, Evan." Tilly said quietly. It was true, she loved him. Thanks to him, she was alive. She would have been dead for years now if he hadn't been there for her. Looking into his eyes, Tilly gave him a 3 second kiss. Nothing more than that.

Than you'd ever believe'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "...just don't get caught" (carys)   "...just don't get caught" (carys) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"...just don't get caught" (carys)
Page 1 of 1