Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Please give me your thoughts about this!

Go down 
+3
Rin Krys
Zan
Kendall
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Please give me your thoughts about this! Empty
PostSubject: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Earlier today, when my dad asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said "Child Star". He had no response. But he gave a suggestion, "If you want to become famous, start with writing a children's book." And that sparked my mind. I didn't really think about it, but I then got curious. I'm starting to think that's a great idea and now I need help. Should I write a children's book? I have several friends that are GREAT at drawing, so I'm going to ask them if they want to illustrate the book with me! My best friend is going to help me come up with the plot, and so it's all set. But one thing. Should I make one? Do you have any tips? Do you encourage a 10 year old to do this kind of stuff? I'm just thinking that if I start out with writing a book, I'll get interviewed, and then become famous. They might want to hire me for an acting job, and then Poof! I'm famous. Maybe I'll be voted,"Youngest Author" and get a prize? Gah, I'm dreaming again. I need support. And I also need you to tell me...Do you support me?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 pm

I support you and I think you should do it. Never miss out on your dreams. My dad made it to the major leauges and then he had an injury. Wait that wasn't the right story. Oh, just forget it. Go for it!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey I'm doing the same thing sorta. Go for it! I am going backwards. Acting then writing. good luck
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:56 pm

go for it (: I'm doing the same thing, I'm writing, just with fanfics.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 am

You gotta walk before you can run
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 am

sprinting is always fun :P
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm not good at sprinting unless I have an adrenaline rush. Then I enjoy it. ^_^ Wait, how did we get from story writing to running? My story is going to be about counting. -_- For little kids, but it's the easiest! I already have the illustrator, editor, and my friend who's going to help come up with the plot. :D
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Oh!! that's a good idea. Lots of parents now love their kids to be learning. Espescially with all the schools not being so good in the learning department.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Tell me about my mom is a teacher she can't give the kids bad grades or their parents make a huge brewhaha.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 pm

I didn't really learn much this year. I just re-learned the stuff I learned in 3rd grade. Since from 3 grade and down, I went to a private school. So I learned 4th grade math when I was in 3rd grade. I'm in 8th grade reading and 6th grade spelling.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:54 pm

If you want to write a book, I'm supporting you. Let's see what you can do!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:24 pm

It's going to be a book about counting and stuff, for little kids. xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Hmm, I'm all for you writing a children's book, but I have a friend whose published three children's books and you don't really get interviewed for that thing. If you want to act, find an agent and start acting!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:47 pm

I think you should go for whatever you think you'll succeed at! If it's everything, go for everything!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm

That's the problem. My parents won't get me an agent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Go ahead and write a children's book, if that's what you want to do! ^_^ But like Aelia said, unless your books becomes as classic as Green Eggs and Ham, you'll most likely not land a acting job from it. If you parent's won't land you an agent, just look around! Many towns now have little acting theaters where people can put on shows, so you may want to look into that. Another thing to look out for is agent gatherings. I know in a certain nearby big city that would certainly give away my location they have one of these every few months. Agents come from Paramount, Disney, Nickelodeon, ect.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 pm

I live in a nice town, quite popular. People from here visit Cali to get away from the snowy weather, and people from Cali go to here to get away from the sunny. I've been searching for somethings like that, but they are all just scams.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:51 pm

If you want to act I know a site that help peaple like us land acting and modling jobs

here is the site

www.ExploreTalent.com

I swear these are no scams.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:36 pm

hunter11 wrote:
If you want to act I know a site that help peaple like us land acting and modling jobs

here is the site

www.ExploreTalent.com

I swear these are no scams.

http://exploretalentscam.wordpress.com/
I wouldn't be too sure about that...
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Thanks Inan! Coralie, you should be careful. Scams are everywhere. All they want is your money to steal. They don't teach you anything and they just take your money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your thoughts about this!   Please give me your thoughts about this! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please give me your thoughts about this!
Page 1 of 1