Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gathering Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 am

Deimos looked at his brothers and sisters and sighed. Ever since the battle, their numbers seemed to have decreased greatly. Some were injured, some were... dead. He himself had been unable to make it to the battle; he wasn't able too, not when he such an important meeting to keep. Of course... he had never expected it to develop the way it had.
At the dwindling numbers of his siblings, Deimos frowned and sighed once again. He could stop this from happening, he knew he could. He was the damned cabin leader, of course he could. But then... could he really bring himself to do it? To side with Kronos? The camp had given him a home, a proper family; but his family was dying, and he'd do everything he could to keep that from happening.
Kronos had more fighters on his side, and Ares children were better at fighting than all others, so if he joined... they'd have a better chance of surviving.
But if he accepted the offer.
He'd be destroying his home, betraying his frien-... Well friends weren't as important as family. Not only that but Kronos was the enemy, the bad guy, everyone knew that.

Deimos had never expected the war to be this complicated. Just get in there and kill some monsters, that was what war was supposed to be like. Become a hero. People were actually dying though, people who were important to him; how was that supposed to bring glory?
He slumped down on a nearby bunk and burried his face into his hands.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Courtney came in after she had went out and rode Warrior, slumping down on her bunk with a sigh, taking off her bow and quiver and sitting them next to her bed."Long day...long day", she muttered, about to take out her mp3 when she saw her cabin leader sitting on a bunk, his face in his hands. Thinking something was wrong, she went over and sat down next to him."Sup man, everything cool?", she asked, nudging him gently with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Deimos felt a shift in weight as someone sat beside him and gently nudged him. He slowly removed his face from his hands and looked at his sister beside him.
"Urggg..." He responded to her question, "Not really... Everything's a... everything's a freaking mess."
He turned back to look at his hands, and sighed again, still debating what to do.
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:42 pm

"I know...I heard about what happened...I missed it too...", she muttered, sighing. The battle happened so fast, and she was out, riding. She knew, being a newbie, that she could've been at the battle, to defend her camp, yet she missed it. It killed her, so she had been out practicing, trying to keep her mind off of the battle so she wouldn't frustrate herself. Even if she went to the infirmary, she'd just get in the way. Healing wasn't a strong spot for Courtney."All you can do is stay strong, you know, for our brothers and sisters", she pointed out with sigh."In these times, it's all we can do besides risking our lives in battle", she added, patting his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:47 pm

"Yeah... yeah I guess..." Deimos replied solemnly. He pushed himself off the bunk and paced around the cabin floor as best he could despite the disarray. It was almost as though he thought wearing down the soles of his shoes could somehow wear down the weight of his inner conflict.
Suddenly stopping, he turned to look back at his sister.
"Listen..." Deimos intoned slowly, "What would you say if maybe. If maybe I had a way that could keep us, you know, the Ares kids... If it could keep us from geting hurt. What would you say?"
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Courtney looked up at Demios with a confused expression."I mean...I wouldn't know what to say...", she said, scratching the back of her head."To keep us all from not gettin hurt, you would have to keep us out of battle, which I just can't see myself doing at all...", she said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:49 pm

"No... we'd still be fighting," Deimos paused for a minute, wondering if he should even be talking about this. "Maybe just... not fighting who you'd expect to fight..." he continued vaguely.
Deimos looked away from Courtney, unsure of what her reaction might be.

Regret flooded through him and he frowned. This wasn't a bad deal for the Ares kids. They'd still get to fight, but against a smaller number of people. What did it matter if the rest of the camp died out if it meant his family stayed alive? This decision should be so easy...
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:26 pm

"I aint following you, man", she said, blinking."Just cut the crap and tell me what your thinking", she demanded. What was Demios thinking? Fighting but not getting hurt? Was there even a spell for that?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Turning around sharply, Deimos spat out, "Gods, I mean Kronos!" Instantly, he wished that he could take those words back.
"He's looking for allies..." Deimos continued in softer tones, trying to explain himself to his sister, "And his army... is bigger than the one at camp. Odds, are we'd be safer siding with him."
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Courtney's mouth hung open, blinking after what she just heard."Kronos....", she whispered, then her eyes flashed in anger."ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!", she yelled, jumping up and getting nost-to-nose with Demios."I don't know about you, man, but my faith lies here, with my family", she hissed,"Your thinking about going and joining the titan who's tryin to take over friggin Olympus? Dishonoring your camp, your friends, and ARE OWN FATHER?!?!", she added, then stepped back, calming down, but still mad."Demios, I'd rather die in battle then join a cause like that", she said, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:26 pm

“It’s not about the camp!” Deimos yelled back, without much conviction.
He looked down and frowned , “It’s about… my family. Keeping them alive, keeping you alive. Who care about the rest of the camp as long as my brothers and sisters are safe.” Deimos slumped back down against the bunk, his face back in his hands.
“Surely father would understand that…”
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Courtney frowned."Father knows where our loyalties lie. Which is to our family, and our family will always belong to this camp", she sighed, then sat down on her own bunk, looking back over at Demios."This is the camp where we can go to be happy. Learn to fight, defend ourselves, find out who we really are...", she said, chewing on her lower lip in anxiety."But Demios...", she said, standing up and going over and standing in front of him, crossing her arms."Don't consider doing this. Nothing good can come from Kronos but death. He only cares about his own well being, and you know that as well as I do, man", she said, sighing, going over to her bunk and grabbing her knife, bow, and arrows."Wanna go train? Get our mind off this....", she said, turning and doing a half-hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Deimos looked at his sister's face. She seemed to care so much about the camp. She was right, this was where he finally felt like he belonged. If he joined Kronos, maybe his family would have a better chance of surviving, but at what cost? They'd be destroying the one place they ever truly felt at home.
And to live knowing they had a hand in that...

"You're right," he said after a long sigh, "I don't know what I was thinking."
He stood back up, looking renewed, as though a weight had been lifted off him "Gods! I don't know what I was thinking! It's Kronos, he was tryin' to get to me..." Deimos yelled in his familiar enthusiastic outrage.
He patted Courtney on the shoulder amicably, "Alright, let's get training. We'll show those monster scumbags who's boss."
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Courtney smirked when he finally perked up. She didn't wanna see her brother like this, especially in these rough times. Demios wasn't stupid, all he needed was a little reasurrance. Ares couldn't do something so shameful like joining Kronos, it wasn't right. Courtney smiled and playfully shoved Demios then bolted out the cabin."I'll race ya! But you'll probably win!", she called, heading towards the Arena.

(Wanna continue in teh Arena :p?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gathering Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Thoughts   Gathering Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Thoughts
Page 1 of 1