Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Belated Thoughts (ML)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Belated Thoughts (ML) Empty
PostSubject: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Looking around to make sure the area was safe and he wasn't having anybody watch him, Kendall took a note pad from his bag and a pen. Looking down at the pad he gave a gruff sigh and scribbled down a few lines angerly. He then took a soup can and set it on the ground. Sqauting down he held the paper over the can and took a lighter and lit it. The burning paper feel into can and turned to ashes in seconds. A soft frown reached his face. He found a small weight had been lifted. Taking another look down he wrote down anouther set of lines. More things he was upset about, more things burned away. Suddenly he heard a look. Dropping his light he swung around yelling, "Who's there!" He's worry seemed to cause the air around him to become heavy and humid.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Belated Thoughts (ML) P1410684_174404275_large
[[P E Y T O N r o s a l i e M O R G A N]]
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
I found a way, I found a way
I always thought that it'd be too crazy but
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Peyton walks into the forest, looking for adventure. Well really just someone to talk to. She was feeling pretty lonely. She sighs and reaches into her pocket, and grasps a sucker, and takes it out. She un-wraps it, and pops it into her mouth. She then starts to walk, deeper into the forest.

Pretty soon she comes across a boy. She blinks and watches him for a second, before he seems to notice her. After he notices her, she feels a change in the climate. "Just me, Peyton"she says slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:39 pm

His stance was low, and he looked about ready to ether fight or flee but he seemed like he was moving. Finally after sizing her up as no threat he stood up to his full height and scanned over the girl. "Uh. Hi Polly." He took bent down on one knee, still wary, to pick up his stuff. After his heartrate slowed he felt kind of bad. He had been so jumpy and fearful and of who? A teenage girl with a lollipop. Kendall Carson offically felt like a guilty fool.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Peyton stares at the boy, slightly confused. Why was he acting so weird? She blinks, and takes the sucker out of her mouth. "My name is Peyton, P-E-Y-T-O-N, not Polly, and are you okay?"she says to the boy. She then blinks, and looks at him. This was all too weird. Peyton the licks her lollipop.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:16 pm

A small smile crossed his lips when he relexed and sat down on the ground. "Oh I heard you the first time, Polly" He felt himself clever taking the P and switching it with the L in lolly. He spared her a look. "You ok, your kinda just zoned out there." He took the note pad and wrote down in his nice neat script a few more words. 'People who scare the hell out of me.' and lit it on fire over the can. The ashes fell into can below.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Hmph, fine if he wasn't going to call her Peyton, she wouldn't let it bother her. "Im fine"she says licking her lollypop, as she watches him buring the paper. "Uh, whats your name?"she asks him. She then blinks and looks at him again, this is weird.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:59 pm

He looks up at her from the corner of his blue eyes. "Kendall" He looked back the paper and wrote something else down and burned it away in his hand. "Are you going to just stand there for ever, leave or sit down."
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:28 pm

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Peyton smiles lightly, and moves to sit down next to him. "Thats a cool name"she says to him. She then blinks and looks at him, as he burns the paper. "So who is your god parent?"she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Looking up at her with a smile. "I guess it's ok. I like my middle name better, sounds tougher to me, Karlit" He smirked riping a peice of paper of his notepad handing it to her with a pen. "Wright down something that bothers you." He told her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:47 pm

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Peyton smiles lightly, and moves her braid over her shoulder. "Thats pretty cool too! My middle names Rosalie, the name of a vampire from Twilight, I don't like it". Peyton then takes the paper and the pen and thinks a bit before writing, Racism. "Now what do I do?"she asks.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:56 pm

He didn't even bother reading it, He took the can full of ashes and ember and handed her the lighter. "Now light it on fire over the can and drop it in there." He waited for her to do it and smiled. "So now it's gone." He looked up at the sky. "Ah well, I'm a son of Posideon, so yes, I know playing with fire is kind of odd."
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:49 am

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

[color=pink]Peyton nervously takes the lighter. Quickly she sets the paper on fire, and lets it fall into the can. "That felt good"she says softly. She then hands him back the lighter, is was most likely ice cold, even thought it had just been used, when she touched stuff it turns really cold. "Poseidon, thats cool"she says softly.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Smiling lightly he took back the lighter and found it really cold. "Mm. Yeah it does." He slipped the lighter into his pocket and looked up at the clouds floating high above. "And you?" he asked lightly looking into the hot can of ashes. Shaking his head he leaned back agaisnt a tree taking a deck of cards from his pocket he started to shuffle them.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:19 pm

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Peyton reaches into her pocket and pulls out a pack of gum. She takes out a piece, unwraps it and puts it into her pocket. She then offers the box to Kendall. "Oh my moms Khione"she says to him. She then blows a bubble, until it pops.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Kendall took the peice of gum and popped it into his mouth. Fouced on his cards he turned them skywards and threw them out where the flew up into the air like a tower in a straight line until the started to fall Kendall reached his hand out up side down and caught the whole deck except on that flew away from him and landed beside him. "Happens every time.." He mumbled picking the card up not looking at it already knowing it was the King of Hearts, his least favorite card.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:26 pm

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Peyton rubs her eyes, and watches him, she was starting to feel slightly tired. Chewing the gum should help that. She then puts the gum away, and countines to chew her piece. Perfering not to saying anything at the moment, she watches Kendall and his cards. When the one gets away from him she resits the erge to laugh, but its falls and she ends up chuckling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Looking back at Peyton she shook is head in amusement. "Please Polly, You probably couldn't catch a single one." Laughing his started shuffling then in sush quick manner, in many different styles. "And plus, that card, it has issues with me." He glanced up at her for a moment. "Tired?"

_______

Who do you like better Reighleh or Kendall?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 pm

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Peyton looks around, she was starting to feel bored. She slowly turns back to look at Kendall. She laughs lightly and watches him as he shuffles the card. "Once again its Peyton, and secondly, I bet I could do better". Peyton then watches him somemore,"Sure blame it on the card." She then rubs her eyes and watches him. "Nah, I'm just feeling bored".

((I like them both? Do I have to pick one? I guess Kendall, its close though))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:42 pm

He shook his head. "I'm going to just doubt that and not even let you prove me wrong." He laughed lightly at her. "Oh now, do you want me to light a tree on fire, would that entertain you?"
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:14 pm

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Peyton rolls her eyes, and watches him. This was certianly, interesting. "Like I care, I don't at all"she says, it was pointless. Peyton brushes her bangs out of her face. "I'd rather you not, I don't want it to start a forest fire"she says to him. Peyton then takes the stick from her lollipop out and puts it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belated Thoughts (ML)   Belated Thoughts (ML) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belated Thoughts (ML)
Page 1 of 1