Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Charming Thoughts. (Wings)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Charming Thoughts. (Wings) Empty
PostSubject: Charming Thoughts. (Wings)   Charming Thoughts. (Wings) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Charming Thoughts. (Wings) C024c710
-.-.-.-.-.-.-L-I-K-O-S-.-.-.-.-.-
-.-.-.-.-.-. -K-N-I-G-H-T-.-.-.-.-.-
-.-.-.-.-.-. -W-O-L-F-E-.-.-.-.-.-

He had spent a good amount of time finding the perfect spot in the fields. Away from other people, away from nymphs and away gardeners. This was a nice spot right inside the woods under two open peach trees where honey suckle and rouge seeded strawberrys wrapped up and between low hanging braches that pirced the sunlight that trickled through. This he found was the perfect place to bring Bell.

He knew Bell had begun to remember bigger bits and pieces of her past. But he wondered if she felt the same she had for him before, this ickling of doubt held him back from the question he really wanted to ask her.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Charming Thoughts. (Wings)   Charming Thoughts. (Wings) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:35 am

Charming Thoughts. (Wings) Tumblr_m5dvzyo66G1rxino3o1_500
Charming Thoughts. (Wings) Bellinda

Bellinda had been regaining more and more of her memory every time she went to sleep. She'd dream of things she'd done and past events and it clued her in as to what she was like and what her life was. Things were just about back to normal, which she found to be a relief. Just a few weeks ago she felt as though her life was falling apart. She didn't know who she was and didn't remember a thing. But now all the pieces seemed to be falling into place. She ran her fingers through her hair. It was different. Now different parts of her hair were dyed pink instead of just her bangs and her hair was more teased than flattened on her head. She liked it, it suited her.
New hair, new life, new memories. It was amazing how a hairstyle could do so much... Bellinda grabbed her leather jacket and strolled out of her cabin. She was meeting Likos, who she could easily say she loved now. It was as if they'd never spent time apart. She remembered parts of their past, but she quickly fell for him after she gave him a chance. She knew she'd been itching to ask Likos something before everything happened, and she remembered what it was. But should she ask him? Biting her lip as she strolled through camp, Bellinda thought about it. The worst he could say was no, and Bellinda had always been a brave person. Brave or stupid people used to tell her, though she liked to think it was a little bit of both. Bellinda spotted Likos in a clearing off to the side of the fields. She grinned and strolled towards him. "Hey," she said, grabbing a handful of his shirt and pressing her lips to his.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Charming Thoughts. (Wings)   Charming Thoughts. (Wings) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:55 am

Likos heard her footfalls as she approched. However before he could greet her she had met him with a kiss. He returned it with just as much heat. Once the kiss had ended his lips pulled into a smile and pulled her into his lap. "Hey hon." quitely speaking his voice was rougher then normal but still accented. In his head all thoughts of doubt were washed away with arrivel. Looking at her hair, he still had marvel at how much it suited it, his gaze drifted down her face to her eyes. "When's that last time you've had a drink? I feel like it's going to be a good day?" He looked up at the sky. He liked a good drink now and then, but had refrined from getting drunk.

"Of course, It can wait for later." He dropped his gaze to her purple eyes again for a second before looking up through trees again. The dappled light and ripples of wind seemed to peaceful now that he thought. He felt the need to do something and his hand touched his pocket. His heart skipped. He'd wait for just the right time. It would be today though. It had to be today, the thought of her saying no lingered on his mind for just a second to long and his heart flinched again in a completely unenjoyiable manor.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Charming Thoughts. (Wings)   Charming Thoughts. (Wings) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Charming Thoughts. (Wings) Tumblr_m5dvzyo66G1rxino3o1_500
Charming Thoughts. (Wings) Bellinda

Bell looked up at him with an arched eyebrow. "I actually haven't had a drink in a while. Since my memories have been slowly coming back, I realized that I wanted to stay sober. Most of the time anyway," she replied. Bellinda looked up at Likos and pursed her lips. Could she see herself ever living without him? The answer came to her quickly. No. Bellinda could never see herself living without this boy.
Bellinda tilted her head to the side. She silently wondered if she, Mary-Lu Bellinda Maarx, was the marriage person. She silently argued with herself. What if she got bored? What if something happened? What if he doesn't ever ask? However, her worries were all quickly diminished when she looked up at him again. His warm brown eyes made her calm and made her sure that the next question she asked was the right one.
Bellinda took Likos' hands and looked up at him with a small smirk playing on her lips. "Likos Wolfe...Will you marry me?"
It seemed odd to some people for a girl to ask this questions, but she was just so sure. Bellinda was 100% sure that this was what she wanted, and being the blunt, abrasive girl she was, she had no problem being the one to ask.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Charming Thoughts. (Wings)   Charming Thoughts. (Wings) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:22 pm

With a smile he nodded. "Of course." He could see the thoughts coursing through her head, once she claimed his hands he fouced on her face hanging onto her words he smiled widely, even the points of his canines shown in the smile, he pulled his hand back and slipped it into his pocket. "Of course I will." He pulled out the ring.

Slipping the ring onto her finger he wrapped an arm around her waist he pulled her in for another kiss. Pulling back he rested his forhead agaist hers softly. "Do you know how happy I am right now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charming Thoughts. (Wings)   Charming Thoughts. (Wings) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charming Thoughts. (Wings)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: