Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromeda

Andromeda

Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) Empty
PostSubject: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Alaina took off her clothes and threw them to the side, replacing them with a single long t-shirt. Climbing into bed, she found that she couldn't fall asleep. Hugging her pillow and pulling her legs close to her chest, she let herself cry. Her tiny soft sobs carried in the cabin for a few hours until finally, she fell sleep.

"Dimitri," her voice called out softly throughout the night as she spoke in her sleep, sometimes tossing in turning and sometimes saying his name in a whimper.

Back to top Go down
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Dimitri awoke his head rested on a tree and his dog resting on his legs. Getting up and stumbling around for a little while he entered the Ares cabin it was still early moring so most of hte campers where asleep. Dimitri stepped over and made quite alot of sound as he entered the cabin waking a few of the campers up.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Alaina's body darted up and she looked around in the dark. Pulling the blanket over her and hugging on to it tightly, she cowered in her bed. She'd have horrible nightmares and she wasn't sure if she was still in that hellhole or .... back at the camp- to reality.

"Dimitri?" her soft voice hung in the thin cold air of the cabin.

Last edited by Andromeda on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Dimitri had had time to think outside in the woods but when he heard Alaina call his name he rushed over to her and sat on the bottom of her bunk. He thought she should know where he was and that she was safe as she seemed scared.

"It's ok Princess I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:59 pm

"Oh," she sounded realizing she was awake. She hugged her knees and wondered where he'd been, but she wouldn't ask. She had no right to ask, she was nothing to him anyways. And Alaina had already promised herself she wouldn't let anyone hurt her again. But Dimitri wasn't just anyone.

"Are you okay?" she asked finally not really knowing what else to say to him without sounding too needy or too distant.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Dimitri smiled and placed a cold hand on her cheek as Vjyuga went and laid under Dimitri's bunk.

"I'm fine just needed some time to think. I've thought about it and I just have to."

Dimitri leaned in to Alaina going about ninty percent the way of a kiss allowing Alaina a choice he just hoped she'd make the one he wanted her to make.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Alaina looked him deep in the eyes, his lips so close to her she could feel the heat radiating from his warm lips. With heart beating like a volcano about to explode, she leaned into his lips, her eyes closing.

Letting go of her protective blanket, she wrapped her arms around his neck as her body moved towards him. Her tiny waist fitting inside his embrace. Being half his size, she stood on her knees to just be able to be his height as he sat on her bed, her thighs pressed against his stomach and her chest just above his shoulders. She kissed him with everything she had, giving him- nearly- all of herself as her head leaned over him.

The darkness made everything even more intimate for as her body was so close against his that not even Zeus himself could seperate them, she lost herself, not knowing what part of her body was hers or his.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Dimitri's heart beated so loud and fast he was sure Alaina could hear it if not she would definatley be able to feel it with how close she was. Dimitri's hands embraced her entirely and his lips moved away from her to kiss her neck and then it moved back to her face, he kissed her just about everywhere he could reach. His emotions finally poured out of his hard shell and his embrase tightened and he laid back therefore moving Aliana on top of him.

Dimitri wasn't sure exactly what he felt for this girl but it was strong. Love. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Finally pulling back slightly, she kissed his forehead and took his hands in hers. Crawling backwards to the bed, she laid down and dragged him down with her.

"Few more hours before the sun rises, sleep with me," she whispered. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she was fast asleep. Her breathing slowing and her dreams, only dreams without nightmares.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Dimitri nodded and fell back with her. His arms gently embrassing her as he was asleep it took his longer to go to sleep but only by a few minutes and he slept content with Alaina in his arms.

Dimitri awoke before Alaina and watched her sleep for a little while smiling as she slept barely moving in her sleep. Dimitri just smiled and watched, it was probably the best moring he'd had in camp and before infact.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Alaina's eyes fluttered slightly before she stretched out in a big yawn. With her eyes still closed, she sighed and tossed and turned. Feeling something behind her on her bed, she kicked and pushed at it.

"aagghhh," she moaned completely pushing the thing beside her off the bed. Turning over, she pulled the blanket over her head and tried to go back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Dimitri unexpectedly flew off the bed making a lot of sound as he hit the floor. He bounced up and looked at Alaina. Dimitri motioned to his dog and Vjyuga moved over and Dimitri said

"Go on boy!"

Vjyuga lept on to the bed and began sniffing at Aliana while Dimitri smiled.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Alaina groaned when something landed on her. It started hitting on her legs and her ribs.

"Arrrrgghh!" Alaina sounded out when she heard some sniffing noise against her ears. Pulling the blanket down to see what was going on, she saw a great big dog on top of her.

"Ewwwww!" she groaned feeling a wet nose all over her face, "Nooooo!! Get off me!!! Argghh!" Alaina pushed on the dog and tried to force him off her and her bed. Looking to the side she saw Dimitri standing and laughing.

"Get him off me!" she whined at Dimitri.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Dimitri said

"Get down boy!"

Immeadiatley Vjyuga followed his masters order and got off and left the Ares cabin. Dimitri wasn't worried about him he could handle himself.

"Teaches you princess for making he hit the floor."

Dimitri approached her playfully and sat down on the end of her bunk. Dimitri pushed his hand against the bed and said

"Did you get a different matress? You bed is really comfy."
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Alaina grumbled at being woken up in such a way. She sat up and leaned back against the wall at the head of the bed.

"Yeah actually," she said, "the other one was too lumpy and I hate waking up like an old woman."

Then she giggled, "Sorry for kicking you off the bed. I think I forgot you were with me; it's kind of a small bed and I'm not used to sleeping with someone beside me."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Dimitri smiled and said

"You know I'm not used to it either but It wasn't a bad change."

Dimitri sat opossite her and just looked at her for a while she looked so good even in the morning, Does she even know how beautiful she is?

"You know...you look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Alaina's eyes widened.
"Oh my gosh! No!" she covered her face realizing it was morning and she had been crying all that night. She kicked towards him slightly.

"Dimitri, go!" she said pulling the blanket over her face. Not having time to brush her teeth, wash her face, brush her hair or even put on a little make-up, she thought she looked a fright.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Dimitri crawled towards her and was now over the bump in the covers and facing her now covered head.

"No! You look like a dream."

Dimitri's russian accent intensified in this sentence.

"I could eat you up! however I don't think that's exactly allowed in camp."
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:28 pm

"More like a nightmare from Hades!" she said, her voice muffled through the blanket. "Please, please babe just give me a few minutes okay?"

Alaina became very much aware that she was only wearing a shirt and pulled the blanket tighter around her. Her face turning scarlet red beneath the blanket as she kept her eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Dimitri nodded and said

"Very well I need to go get sorted out anyway."

Dimitri got off Alaina and went and soted himself out he got changed and brushed his teeth and made sure he just generally made sure he didn't look hideous and he returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)   Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with Fire (Dimitri/Lance)
Page 1 of 1