Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm just playing guitar {Kat}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

I'm just playing guitar {Kat} Empty
PostSubject: I'm just playing guitar {Kat}   I'm just playing guitar {Kat} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:53 pm

On an island in the sun
We'll be playing and having fun
And it makes me feel so fine
I can't control my brain

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

I'm just playing guitar {Kat} Images84

Elliot pulled the pocket amp off it's clip and set it on the ground. He plugged his guitar in and strummed a few chords. He started to play The Sound Of Winter by Bush. It was one of his favorite songs to play. His fingers danced across the strings, chord to chord. Elliot didn't realize the people looking at him. His adrenline kicked up and he started to really get into the song. He was dipping the guitar when he looked up to find a girl standing infront of him.

Outfit

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

When you're on a golden sea
You don't need no memory
Just a place to call your own
As we drift into the zone

Last edited by Charity <3 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: I'm just playing guitar {Kat}   I'm just playing guitar {Kat} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm just playing guitar {Kat} 06e1771a
Haven Felicia Manning
Hephaestus

it had never occurred to Haven that kids would simply just set up their instruments and start playing in the middle of the court yard. She was new here and she guessed that it was somewhat normal. The action of this one boy reminded her of people who would play in the city. Although she came from a small town in Texas, so what did she really know about the city? A few other people had gathered around this one boy, only a couple other people, they seemed to be just as intrigued by the music as Haven was. She watched the boy for a moment until he looked up at her. Haven felt her cheeks go red. She had been staring even if she hadn't meant to be. She waved partially at the boy forcing a small smile.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: I'm just playing guitar {Kat}   I'm just playing guitar {Kat} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:14 pm

I'm just playing guitar {Kat} Images83

Elliot finished the song and swung his guitar over his back. He nodded to the girl,
"You sing?" He hoped so, he'd been practicing a song with female vocals and hoped he could find a partner. It sucked if she didn't sing, he'd probably play one more song and go relax in the forest. Elliot decided he'd play So What by P!nk. He had learned it back in 2010.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: I'm just playing guitar {Kat}   I'm just playing guitar {Kat} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Haven Felicia Manning
Hephaestus

haven raised her eyebrows in interest and disbelief. Was he talking to her? She wondered. "Who, me?" Haven wondered aloud, her thick country accent was stronger than ever. It basically got that way when she was nervous. She looked around but no one else really seemed to acknowledge the boy's question. Haven laughed anxiously. "No, I don't sing, but you play well." Haven didn't really know what else to say. She wasn't very good at talking to people. Back home, no one talked to her and she didn't talk to them. Nothing would have ever changed that.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: I'm just playing guitar {Kat}   I'm just playing guitar {Kat} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:21 pm

I'm just playing guitar {Kat} Images85

That was to bad. "You think I should play another one?" Elliot asked. If he was going to play another song he would play Sleeping Sickness by City and Colour. He loved that song. Elliot turned his gaze to some kids throwing knives at a cabin. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: I'm just playing guitar {Kat}   I'm just playing guitar {Kat} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Haven Felicia Manning
Hephaestus

no one usually had ever spoken out to her in such a kind and casual manner. She was too used to the teasing and taunting this type of small talk didn't necessarily come smoothly to her. She wished she as better at talking. She just felt pathetic. Haven cleared her throat and nodded with a smile. "Yeah, it'd be really cool if you continued to play. It was nice. You're pretty good." Being the new girl at camp didn't really help her with the whole talking gig. She was terrible at almost everything she did here. Even with her ather being Hephaestus she couldn't build a proper bow without getting too frustrated. It was almost pathetic really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm just playing guitar {Kat}   I'm just playing guitar {Kat} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm just playing guitar {Kat}
Page 1 of 1