Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar Empty
PostSubject: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:14 pm

I sat on my bunk and took out the guitar, my friend back home gave me when we started our band. I played a few chords when someone walked in.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 pm

"Hi Laila." I say. I exersizing my voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm

"Hey Samantha," I say without looking up. Being a singer kinda helps me with hearing. I finally look up at her face, "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm

"Oh nothing, just finished archery practice" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm

"Yeah, you were pretty awesome." I say, playing my favorite song.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 pm

"cool" I say.

I get an idea.

I say, "I have a guitar too! We can play together!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 pm

My eyes beam up, and turn yellow. "Y-yeah. That'll be pretty sweet!" I say shifting in my bed. "Why don't you come sit down right here?" I say patting the spot next to me. "Is yours acoustic, electrical?"
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm

"Accoustic," I say pulling a guitar off the upper bunk of a different bunk bed.

Then I start playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 pm

I try to follow her tune. After a few seconds we sync and harmonize. "What are we playing exactly?" I ask dumbfoundedly.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 pm

"Magic by Selena Gomez," I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 pm

"Oh awesome," I say. I start singing a few of the words.

Oh, oh, oh it's magic/You know/You'll never believe it's not so.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 pm

" oh Its magic," I sing.

We finish the song and I realize its time for dinner. As I thought about it I was hungry.

"Its dinner time. to the messhall," I say putting my guitar away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:56 pm

I follow her action by putting mine underneath my bed. I exit the Apollo Cabin and make my way to the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:04 am

I sit at the Apollo table, get my food and go to the fire.

"To Apollo," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:04 pm

I grab my food, and do the same. "To Apollo," I sigh. I go back to the Apollo table and continue eating.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Then I eat my dinner. I go back to my cabin to look for my friends who have finished dinner already. There is no one there, so I climb onto my upper bunk!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:13 pm

I sit on my bu I bunk and get the letter underneath my pillow. I open it and I sigh as I read it. "Ugh," I grumble. I throw the letter on the floor and I lay down.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:19 pm

"Laila, what's that letter about if you don't mind me asking?" I say curiously, hoping she'll tell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:20 pm

"My grandmother just sent me a letter." I say glumily.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:24 pm

"Oh, is it bad news?" I say.

I rub my bow and arrow and it turns back into a locket. I smile. It was my only gift from my dad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:26 pm

"Kind of, It's about my mom." I say while looking down. Trying to retreat from the bad news I glance at her locket, "That's a nice locket. Where did you get it?"
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:29 pm

"From Dad. It's the only preasent I've ever got from him." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:32 pm

"It looks like Dad has a thing for necklaces," I say showing the gold necklace around my neck. I fiddle it around my fingers careful not to twirl it.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:34 pm

" Yeah... someday I wanna meet him. What about you?" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:36 pm

"I've seen him, but i want to see him again. It's weird how they keep track of us all." I say kid of chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar   Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laila's Bunk: Playing My Guitar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next