Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Kid(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

New Kid(Open) Empty
PostSubject: New Kid(Open)   New Kid(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:49 am

Osaki carried her suitcase with effort into the cabin and the first thing that hit her was the smells, all the differents perfumes mixing and making it obvious only girls lived here. she looked around and tried to see if there were another other girls here and instantly froze terrified of what they would think of her outfit and her personality
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

New Kid(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid(Open)   New Kid(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:12 am

Your character needs to be accepted before you can post with her.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

New Kid(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid(Open)   New Kid(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:02 pm

(i got approved)
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

New Kid(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid(Open)   New Kid(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Alex just hopped off his bunk and noticed the new girl. He walked up to her with a welcoming and loving smile on his face. "Hi my name is Alex, and welcome to the Aphrodite cabin." He knew how it felt to be new to the cabin so he was able to empathize her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

New Kid(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid(Open)   New Kid(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:06 am

Osaki looked around the cabin and immediately blushed when she say the boy and smiled shyly"m-my name i-is o-saki..."she held her hand out to him shaking slightly and she hated herself for being so shy around others.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

New Kid(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid(Open)   New Kid(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Alex looked at her and she seemed around his age. "Well make yourself at home, pick a bunk." He then asked her "So where you from?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

New Kid(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid(Open)   New Kid(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Osaki looked at the floor and shrugged pathetically"i dont remember anymore...ive been wandering around for to long..."she sighed and grunted as she lifted up her suitcase and carried it over to a empty looking bunk and slides her case under the bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Kid(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid(Open)   New Kid(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kid(Open)
Page 1 of 1