Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Milo

Milo

YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) Empty
PostSubject: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:17 pm

"WAKE AAAHHHPPPPPP!" I screamed, barging into the Hermes' Cabin. I was grinning like a drunken cow, and I just felt just like the most fizzy soda~ I grinned and dodged the shoe that flew at me. It was about...eh, ten a.m., and my buddy was almost never up that early. Of course - neither were many of the other campers, but I just liked to bug Jack. It was so much FUN. <3

"Rise and shine, Beautiful!" I grinned and leaped from where I was onto Jack's bed, and he groaned and growled when I landed on him. "Aw, come on, Jackiiiieee! You promised me a romantic walk near the LLLAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE," I groaned the word, but I was obviously teasing him. I didn't care that many of the others inside of the cabin may be staring or just...whatevering, and Jack, well...I did this to him just about every day. And every day, I had a new reason to wake him up~

"I never promised you a romantic walk on the lakshe..." I mumbled into my pillow, feeling a little groggy. I was still too asleep - half asleep - to smack him with something. I swear, he does this to me every single day...For awhile, too - the only day he didn't really was the day he dyed my hair - and that had been one of his very few and very rare wise decisions. The waking up thing of course - I still killed him when I found out.

I grinned and yanked off his blankets, and started ripping out his pillows from underneath his head. I could see him start to scowl and resist, which meant he was waking up. The grin on my face grew as I continued my assassination of his comfortable sleep, until I pulled the last pillow from his bed and he lashed an arm out and grabbed it. He yanked the pillow back, when I then yelped, and then fell on top of him, since I refused to let go of the fluffy lump~ I gave him an innocent, adorable grin. "Hiya."

I was glaring at Rex, and I noted that stupid expression on his face he always got when he went too far in my wake up call - and got me in a rough mood. But then again, that was never really bad, because I would wake up and would want to fight something until I was satisfied. That helped a lot with my training, so it was sometimes good. I always gave Rex a good chase, though.

I kept glaring at him. "You want a romantic walk near the lake?" Rex's expression perked up and he nodded, giving me a smile. "With me?" He nodded harder. "How about that girl you told me about yesterday?" I was smirking now, and my expression was just of a soft joking one. Rex frowned. "No - you promised!" Rex whined. I just chuckled. "Fine. Get off of me, let me get dressed and whatever, and...go bug Ali or something." Rex grinned happily when he heard the first part of my answer, but then he scowled and proceeded to get off of me and my bed when he heard the second part. "No. She'll hit me with her wrench." "Precisely. Then, I don't have to go to the lake with you and do whatever it is you actually have planned." Rex frowned, but then smiled. He didn't seem to be purposely acting so gay starting now."Whatever - I'll be waiting outside." And with that, Rex left me to do my morning business.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Craw had woken me up earlier than most - as usual - so I had gotten up...and had been hard at work on making a sort of mechanical sword that harnessed the elements. Or an element -or just was a bomb I could throw. Those were always fun - they got discouraging after awhile when they were supposed to be something else, but eh. I knew I was amazing at bombs anyway. Maybe I should just do a project with that...Later, I guess. This was more important, and more exciting. If I could actually get this right, I could harness at least one element. Maybe for a short amount of time, maybe only one time while the creation is alive...Any way, it would be a success. As long as I could use it when it concerned elements. Like, I could use the water like a Poseidon kid...or lightning like a Zeus one...or, or...grow plants like a Demeter kid, or make wine like D-man, or just...anything~ It would be truly awesome.

However, because of this, I was giving it my all. All of my attention, all of my focus...etc. Of course I would take breaks - just not now~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it had taken about an hour, but we had finally gotten to the lake. We could see a few other campers there, and Rex of course would have his 'drop dead amazing, not just gorgeous' act on. He often made roll my eyes and just sort of...groan from the sidelines, but he was my friend and you get used to it. Now, I see it as a habit that means he's his perfect self. Before, I thought it was the strangest, most disgusting thing...That was when I was young, though. I would still probably think that though, if I hadn't been forced to spend every day with him. Fun, huh?

I looked over at Rex and saw that he was busy with a few water nymphs...Figures.

Last edited by Milo on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 pm

((You know you don't have to RP as all three at once, right? xD *is just making sure*))
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 pm

((I know. ovo I put Ali in there - just not with the guys. She'll be with them later~))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm

((All my charries are busy...xD Otherwise I'd post.))
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:55 pm

((......-understood question wrong- I didn't know that. x:

-will just wait for someone then~ :3))
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 am

Looking around, Gen stretched her aching muscles. Her head ached and all her muscled seemed sore. But she didn't care. She was just from the infirmary, making sure her side was already completely healed. Then she went to the arena. She wasn't sure how early she got up, but she was sure dawn just broke when she finished her last dummy. Now, she just sat motionlessly on the ground leaning by a tree. Looking around, she saw several other campers. One seemed busy while the other seemed, awfully uncomfortable. She smiled. It seemed the busy one was another Aphrodite child. "Flirting up so early?" she asked jokingly to him. Her voice felt weak but she was sure he heard her.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Actually, both of the boys had heard her.

I heard a feminine voice coming from elsewhere on the beach, and I looked towards it. It sounded a bit weak, and the girl whom the voice belonged to looked sort of weak, too...Not all that pretty to him, either. Rex just decided to ignore her, and kept flirting with the nymph - but he had a visible smile on his face. Obviously, he had heard what the female camper had said, and it had amused him.

I looked over when I heard the other girl's voice, but still watched Rex out of the corner of my eyes. Typical of the boy - but Jack didn't just want to stand there all day, so he walked over to the other camper. When he got near her, he sat down by her and gave her a smile. "Sorry about him - he's not too great around strangers, especially when he's grabbing the attention of a girl. He's an Aphrodite kid, if you haven't noticed already," he told her, looking at her and giving her a slightly larger smile. And he didn't mean the 'if you haven't noticed already' thing in a snooty way, he just meant that Aphrodite kids were probably some of the easiest to spot, besides maybe Ares...
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:00 pm

"Don't worry, he doesn't hide the fact that he's Aphrodite's child." she grinned and looked back to the flirting boy. Typical boy with the nymphs. "You do know they can drown you if you get too close." she shouted. It was true they could drown him, but they never do. She was just making him scared. She hid a smirk and looked back at the boy. "So, You new here?"
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:17 am

I smiled and looked towards Rex. "Yeah. I haven't really seen too many Aphrodite kids that do." I listened to the girl beside me shout towards Rex. I knew he would act like he didn't hear the girl - either that, or he was too caught up in what he was doing to actually register it in his mind. I was still looking at Rex when I answered her question - "I've been here for about a year, actually. So yeah, sort of new. Sort of not."

I ignored her, yet again. I knew about it, and honestly, I didn't like being thought of as dumb. I'm smart enough to know how to avoid death. Most of the time, anyway. The nymph I was paying special attention to seemed to get offended and seemed to be reassuring me that she would NEVER do such a thing, and I just smiled in a knowing and gentle kind of way and told her that I believed her. Of course, I knew she was lying. So, I lied right back. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:04 pm

"I'm Gen, daughter of Apollo." she offered. "And, I think that nymph is not joking when she is gonna say that." she said. She didn't know why but even between large distances, she could hear them perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 pm

((CHANGING MY P.o.V.))

"Jack. Hermes," he told her, seeing no reason as to say any other words. She would get what he meant - and that was that his name was Jack and that he was a son of Hermes. Simple as that~ Jack smiled. "Yeah well, you know nymphs. And Rex isn't trying his hardest with her, either."

It was true, though~ He WASN'T trying his hardest. To be honest, he wasn't a big fan of nymphs...They were either too shy, too sassy, or just annoying. HOWEVER - they were still girls. Therefore, he still hit on them.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Gen shuddered. "If that ain't his hardest, then I wouldn't stick around to see his best." She said with a smile. She shifted her weight to her other side and winced. Her side was heaaled but it wasn't painful. Hoping Jack wouldn't notice, she looked back at the nymph the other kid was hitting on. She smiled. It wasn't long until that nymph looses it's patience.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:57 am

Jack smiled. "Yeah well, that's a girl saying that. I've seen what he can do and well, any self respecting girl wouldn't want to be around to see it, in case they're the next one to fall for him." Jack looked over at her and gave her a smile. He did notice her flinch, but he didn't say anything. One, it really wasn't his problem, two, lots of people at Camp Half Blood were hurt, and three, she was out of the infirmary, so she must be fine.

I laughed and leaped out of the way when the nymph lashed out and tried to pull me under, and I just stuck my tongue out at her and put my thumbs by my ears. I wiggled my fingers and grinned as she pouted and through a fit because she hadn't been able to drown me. I left the nymph and ran to Jack, where I plopped down beside him with my knees pulled up to my chest and my arms looped around them. "So who's your lady friend, Gorgeous?" I asked Jack, leaning forward and grinning at the girl.

Jack rolled his eyes. "This is Gen," he told Rex. He didn't say anything to the nickname Rex had given him - he really didn't need to. It would probably only make the goof grin more anyway.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Gen smiled at him weakly. It really wasn't her day. "Yeah, and just an idea before you do anything, I'm not to be messed with." she said threatingly. Even through her serious voice, she noticed it was weak. She let out a small sigh. "What's your name love boy?" she joked to cover her weakness.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:12 pm

I smirked and looked down. "Aw, that's too bad...I would have really liked to hang around with you, get to know you better," I told her, my hair shading over my eyes so that I looked genuinely disappointed. However, I wasn't really trying...at all. If I had been, I wouldn't have smirked. This was just teasing and fun~ "Rex," I purred back at Gen, answering her question. I gave her a woman-winning smile, making my eyes and expression twinkle with interest.

Jack just sighed and shook his head. "Leave me out of this. I want no part of Rex's little routine, and I never will," he said, getting up and walking away. Towards the water - he would probably go mess with the nymphs. That was always fun~
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Gen rolled her eyes. "No such luck kiddo." she said and stood up, walking by Jack. As she passed Rex, she shook his head with her hand.

"So captain don't-mess-with-Rex's-attempts, can I offer ourselves a little game of messing withthe nymphs?" she asked, raising her eyebrow. She flicked her hair to the side, which ruined her line of view. 'Stupid Aphrodite and her children with their sicssors.' she cursed mentally. It was their I dea of 'having fun with others'.

~OCC:I'm going to bring one more person here.

Candice smiled at the sunny day. It was one of those amazing days that makes you go out under the sun. She sat by a tree, not noticing anybody in particular, but holding a rose in one hand and making a whole bush with the other.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:42 pm

I grinned and shrugged. "Oh well - was worth a try." I got up and dusted myself off, before walking back over to Jack, who seemed to have attracted the attention of the Apollo girl. I grinned at him, and Jack just gave me a look that said it would never happen. I sort of doubted that it WOULDN'T, but you never know~

I pocketed his hands. "Sure. But Rex is probably going to complain that he'll be bored or something," I told her as I looked out over the lake.

I grinned and walked to them. "You know me so well~" I purred happily. I smirked and noticed Jack's still very impassive face. He was so used to this kind of thing - it was still fun to do it, though.

I raised an eyebrow at Rex. "How about you go mess with that Demeter girl over there?" I asked him.

I blinked, a sort of dumbfounded look on my face, and I turned around to where Jack had gestured to with a flick of his head. A Demeter girl...Yeah, I saw her. "Fine - you go have fun with your little girly, you know where I am," I told him, immediately starting to walk away from them and towards the Demeter female.

I smirked. Now that he was out of my hair and content, I could be content as well. "Sure. Probably best to avoid the one Rex messed with, though," I informed Gen. After all, it was probably mad and wanted to drown something really bad now.

As I got near the Demeter girl, I smiled and thought about what she might like to hear, or about what kind of guy she might be into. Maybe the guy that trips over himself and is sweet, or one of those bad boy types. I often got tired of playing the bad boy type, but it worked more than the others. I wasn't going to start off with it, though.

I walked over to and sat near her, giving her a smile. "Hey. I see you like roses - are they your favorite flower?" I asked her, telling her that I was automatically showing interest. See, that's what I was going for. I was going to play it slow - despite how much I hated doing that. Show some interest in the girl, then more, and then more, and then etc. It often took forever, and I sometimes gave up...but eh, it was still fun~
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:10 pm

I was walking around when I came across some people. I was bored so deicied I would talk. "Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:58 pm

"Yeah. I noticed." she said. The nymphs splashed water to Gen more than what they give Jack. They also seemed to be more polite to her. Maybe it was because she was related to Apollo, the sun god. She didn't know. She went into the water, shoes still on, and pulled something from her pocket. In her hands, there was a small pebble. A large grin crepted to her face.

"No it's not." she said sarcasticaly. Of coarse, she was always asked that. She was, to anybody, the flower girl. "So, what brought you up, er, what's your name again?" she asked. She shrunk back the bush she grew.

[color=darkred]She almost threw the pebble across the water when someone caught her eye. "Hey there!" she said as a girl walked by. She waved my hand at her and faced the water back. "Time for some fun!" she laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))   YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU'RE SO GAY ((OPEN TO ALL. :3))
Page 1 of 1