Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) Tumblr_ltbggwid5T1qcgin1o1_500
|Ω|Ava Riley|Ω|
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯

Ava gazed round the seemingly empty Hera cabin. She said seemingly because in this place hardly anything was what it seemed. Ava had just come from her sword training, but she hadn't come here to relax. Instead she had come to socialize, maybe find someone to make friends with. But if no one was here then it was pointless. Ava sighed. Why was nobody ever here at the same time as her? It was probably because it was the middle of the day actually, but Ava chose to ignore that fact. Instead she decided that she would wait here for five minutes. If no one turned up by then she would go do something else.

✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause your gone
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Pip walked into the main room of the Hera cabin. She didn't notice the girl until she came into her camera's view. Pip removed the eye piece and let her camera hang around her neck again. "Hi, I'm Pip. Daughter of laughter." Pip walked over to the girl and held a hand out. Pip gVe her a big smile. She was almost always happy. Pip snapped a quick picture of the girl and put her camera back down. It was almost time for Pip's Archery class but, that could wait. She sat down in a bean bag chair across from the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:28 am

|Ω|Ava Riley|Ω|
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
Stand a little taller
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯

Ava looked up with a small smile at the sound of a girl's voice. She shook the girls hand relatively quickly. "Nice to meet you Pip. Ava said sincerely. "I'm Ava, daughter of victory. Aga gazed around the room to see if anybody else was here, but there was no one. "So what brings you here?" she asked pleasantly. Maybe Pip had come here for a reason. That might give Ava something to do.

✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
Footsteps even lighter
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:12 am

Pip smiled and shook her bangs out of her face. "Well, I just came back from canoing. Some Hermes kids capsized my canoe so, I had to come change clothes."Pip played with a jawstring on her jogging pants. They were grey and got a bit tighter at the ankles. Her favorite pair. Pip's cat walked through room, yawning. "Thats Tootsie, my cat. She won't bite."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) Sam-Way-for-Asos-MaleModelSceneNet-011
Alvin Corner

I walked into Hera Cabin with Scott and saw Ava talking to a soaking Pip. "Hey Ava, Hey Pip. You guys know Scott right." I asked gesturing to Scott. "Hey Ava do you know where Acacia is?" I asked her.

Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) Matt-Rutherford
Scott James

I walked in with Alvin and immediately saw Ava. "Hello Ava." I said in a flirty attitude.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:55 pm

|Ω|Ava Riley|Ω|
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
Stand a little taller
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯

"Hey Tootsie." Ava said, crouching down so she could pet the cat. She looked up as two people entered the cabin. One of them was Alvin, who lived in Cabin 2. She didn't know the other guy though. Ava stood up and smiled at them. "Sorry, I've got no idea where Acacia is. Why do you ask?" Ava raised an eyebrow at Alvin skeptically. Then she turned to Scott. "And sorry, I don't know Scott. I'm Ava, as you may have gathered." she said, holding out her hand for Scott to shake.

✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
Footsteps even lighter
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Pip smiled. "Well, I have to go. Talk to you later, Ava." Pip gathered her things, pet Tootsie and left. It was a long walk to Archery now. Pip smiled on her way out. A new friend.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Alvin Corner

I took a deep breath and answered. "I want to ask her out." I said with the utmost confidence.

Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) Matt-Rutherford
Scott James

I shook her hand "Pleased to meet you..." then pulled her closed to me. "and Demetri Garcia is your next boyfriend." I said in a convincing tone.

OOC: you should bring Acacia in right as Alvin said that he wanted to ask her out
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 am

|Ω|Ava Riley|Ω|
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
Stand a little taller
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯

"By Pip." Ava called as she watched her leave. Ava's eyebrows lifted in surprise as Alvin said he wanted to ask Acacia out. Well, that was unexpected. She didn't comment though. Mainly because she was being pulled towards Scott. She scowled at him for grabbing her and twisted out of his grip. "Look dude. I don't like being handled like that. And frankly, I have no idea who Demetri Garcia is so I don't know why he would be my next boyfriend." Ava stepped away from Scott. If he grabbed her again she'd probably slap him or something.

✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
Footsteps even lighter
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯

Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) Tumblr_m3rxht2sfo1r4kfic

Acacia stepped into the cabin just in time to hear Alvin say he wanted to ask her out. Her mouth fell open slightly as she remained paused in the doorway. "You want to ask me out?" she asked, stepping towards him so she could face him straight on. This was a new development. Acacia had had no idea Alvin liked her. She would just have to wait for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:23 am

[color=orange]
Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) Max
Demitri Carlos Garcia

I walked into a Hera Cabin and saw Scott trying to help me hook up with the new girl, emphasis on trying. "SCOTT, THAT IS NOT HOW YOU HELP A GUY GET A GIRL!!" I walked over to the new girl. "I am so sorry. I told him to say all that stuff but I didn't think it would turn out like that. Now that i think about it I should have come over and say that myself. Again so sorry!!!!" I exclaimed.

Alvin Corner

Scott was so embarassed he actually left. I watched Demetri talk a paragraph without taking a breath. I was surprised he didn't stutter. "Breeze Demetri." I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and there was Acacia, herself, right there behind me. "Yeah I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me. Please say yes." I told and begged Acacia.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:34 am

|Ω|Ava Riley|Ω|
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
Stand a little taller
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯

Ava rolled her eyes as another guy who didn't belong here came in. He yelled at Scott before apologisig to Ava. She crossed her arms and glared at him for a while. Then she stormed of the cabin without saying anything. If she opened her mouth she would probably start yelling. Honestly, it was a bit pathetic that he had asked another guy to say something to a girl. Ava liked boys who could say what they thought by themselves. Not with the help of some other guy.

✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯
Footsteps even lighter
✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯~✯

Acacia watched as Ava stormed out of the cabin. She looked pretty mad. Acacia shrugged mentally, she could calm her down later. She turned her attention back to Alvin. "Um, sure. I'll go out with you." As she finished the sentence Acacia couldn't help smiling. Alvin was pretty cute, so she definitely wasn't going to refuse him.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Alvin Corner

"Great!" I shouted. I couldn't believe I was actually about to go out someone from my own cabin. "How about tonight we see a movie around 8:00 or closest to that time? And, of it's not so much trouble, could you get Ava to give Demetri another chance?" I asked her. "He really likes her." I exclaimed

OOC: I'm changing Alvin's Play-by into Grant Gustin
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:34 am

"Yeah, eight sounds great." Acacia said. Then she giggled because that rhymed. She resisted the urge to burst into laughter as Alvin asked her if she could get Ava to change her mind. "Sorry, but that's not possible. Once she's made her mind up she won't change her mind. Plus, I think she kinda likes being single." Acacia brushed her dark hair out of her eyes and looked at Alvin to see if there was anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)   Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is Nobody Here? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1