Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

All alone... (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imani

Imani

All alone... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:09 pm

I walked up to the Pine tree and sat there, I was only 11 years old and I wanted to be claimed so badly. Then all of a sudden I saw a shadow walking towards me, it was night time after all. "Hello, anyone there? I'm armed!" I yelled in my british accent, holding up my dagger.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Marella was just walking up to Thalia's tree to think, but as she was waking she saw another person there. Probably just another kid, she thought to herself. No one mortal can get through the borders but took out her knife just in case. While she was doing that someone asked if any one was there. I put up my arms and said "Just another camper!"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:25 pm

I heard a girl yell that she was another camper. I put my dagger in my sword belt and walk over to the voice. An american.. I thought as I saw the girl. "Hi, I'm Star Parker, Unclaimed... You must be?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:39 pm

I put my knife back thinking how I really wasn't prepaired use it yet. I'm Marella daughter of Athena. Sorry to scare you, I usually come here to think. At night. Duh I thought to myself obviously I came at night, it was night. I sounded so stupid. I was also hoping the girl wasn't mad at me for coming to the tree while she was there.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:08 pm

I was about to say something, but a sun popped up my head. It was a hologram image, I tried to shoo it away. It dissapeared and a flute popped out of nowhere, I note was beside it.

With this flute, you can play it regularly. but you can also turn it into a sword, there is a red button you can click and bam!!

~ Your father, Apollo

I smiled at Marella. "I WAS JUST CLAIMED!!" I yelled with a smile
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:13 pm

[color=red]Oh my gosh!!! That's great! you're a daughter of Apollo! I'm so happy for you!!!! That's great you'll be a great archer, healer and musician!!!! Thats awesome./color] I was so happy for her. She didn't have to live a life of wondering. Now she could meet all her brothers and sisters and have people to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:16 pm

I smiled. "Thanks." I said, as I bent down to pick up my new flute/sword. I sat down next to the Pine Tree. "So, Marella, how long have you been here?" I asked in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 pm

In December I'll have been here for a year. When I was 12 I ran away from home because I was mad at my dad. A satyr found me and took me here. I'm a year-rounder. I haven't seen my dad in a year because he went to Madagascar to study lemurs. He knows I'm here and safe though. It was hard for Marella to get this all out, she was on the verge of breaking down but she felt a whole weight had been lifted of her shoulders. The camp had really helped her not be sad any more but sometimes she couldn't help it. So how about you Star? What's your story? That is if you want to tell it.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:50 pm

"Well it was in April... I was a rich girl living with a rich family in Bristol, England. Nothing was wrong with my family.. I always had trouble with making friends because everyone thought I was a spoiled brat. Okay, I did get what I want but I wasn't bratty about it. A satyr came to get me on my 11th birthday... Which was April. I guess my mum and grandparents are worried about me.. What about you? Does your dad know you're here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Yeah a Satyr went there to tell him, the satyr loved it. My dad found out. He always planned on taking me here but he really wanted to stay with me. He knew Athena was Athena. You see I was a "Brain Child" I was the product of two brains connecting. Marella always found the way she was born really cool. She sat down next to Star and stared up at the stars, she memorized all the constellations. She loved finding them
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:05 pm

"My gran, gramp, and mummy doesn't know yet," Star replied. She looked up at the sky and saw a shooting star. "Oh look a shooting star, haha my name.. Let's make a wish." She said as she pointed to it, She started to close her eyes. I wish that my half siblings won't make fun of me..
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 pm

I wish I could do something like really cool. Wow, that was cool. You don't see many of them much. Marella just wished that wish because, don't get her wrong the camp was really cool but it just had been really boring lately.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:36 pm

"Hey since youre a child of Athena.... Are you're half siblings really nice?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Yeah most of the time. Don't get me wrong sometimes they can get annoying like a regular sibling. Sometime they can be obnoxious but you just have to ignore it. Bringing up the subject of Athena I starred at the faraway cabin 6. I could just make out the shape of the owls onyx eyes that follow you. That gets creepy at times. It's like Athena's always watching me..
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:49 pm

"Hey, wanna go fight some monsters, in the forest, like go monster hunting?" I asked as I looked around and saw the dark forest, I stood up and looked at Marella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All alone... (Open)   All alone... (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All alone... (Open)
Page 1 of 1